the strugglers to target

Hi all can i ask how people manage at work? cuz i struggled today x

Lots of water! But I did struggle making my shakes smooth without an electric mixer so I make it into a custard type of consistency and microwave it for 30 seconds and eat it with a spoon

I actually find it easier when I'm busy working, my hard time is 4-5pm when I'm cooking! Today I ate a 10 cal jelly and a bite of chicken, so wont take me out of ketosis, so day 2 done for me, hoping for ketosis tomorrow as had a horrid headache the last 2 days. hoping for my ketosis high to kick in soon as ive been feeling down but know that's just cos of the phase I'm in. Hope you all had a happy Monday, see you on the other side! X

Danii said:
Hi all can i ask how people manage at work? cuz i struggled today x

Hi

I am better in work than weekends. I have a shake after swimming, soup for lunch - I take it in a flask then a shake for bed time. I have used a thermos flask from the start and I am fine, no adverse effects and they all taste fine. My clothes feel better too but still a way to go.

It's a pity that BMI calculators don't adjust for age, it's also the only guide and probably a bit of a crude measure, I feel ok now but it would be good to get out of the 'overweight' category. But unless I grow six inches taller it's going to be a few more tough weeks. I really want to be ten stone something. So carry on and keep smiling.

Still ok today - keep going everyone, it will be worth it in the end.

GSQ

Well done everyone for making it through yesterday! I managed my first day back on TS, felt OK really but know the worst is to come in the next couple of days as I struggle into ketosis!
I always have a bar and a cup of bouillon for lunch at work, like other people I find work takes my mind off food so don't find it too hard! Think my tummy will be rumbling today though... damn those carbs I ate while on holiday!
Have a good day today everyone
LED x

well done everyone, I two like LED managed my first day of being 100% on ts yesterday and hope to do the same today but just know I will find it hard because its my wedding anniversary!!!! there just always seems to be something! well done sammyE thats a great lose.xx

Thank you all so what's my problem then!!! LOL I'm off to buy Tesco bars and will try this today.

Have a good day everyone x

Thank you all so what's my problem then!!! LOL I'm off to buy Tesco bars and will try this today.

Have a good day everyone x

Danii the ONLY way i get through work or college is ALOT of black coffee i dont even like the stuff so just down it but kills the hunger and gives me energy lol.xxx

hello fellow plumpies (in the nicest possible way)

i survived yesterday with 2 shakes and an omelette, and am on course for that again today!

Fingers crossed, soo it will be second nature soon

I'm really struggling to get back on the wagon at the moment. I'm about 2 stone from goal, but so much closer than I've ever been before, and in normal size clothes, it's much harder to find the motivation to see it all the way through.

Happy anniversary Emily!
I really does seem to get harder as you get closer to goal, plus of course the losses slow down a bit as well so its a double whammy!
I am sooo hungry today, hoping to get into ketosis in the next day or two but in the meantime my tummy is rumbling so hard it hurts, and the shake I've just downed hasn't touched it! Am eating out tomorrow anyway (low carb only) which I think makes it harder to stay TS... might just have a bit of fish or something this evening to get me through the night!
Hope everyone else is doing better than I feel!
LED x

cybill said:
I'm really struggling to get back on the wagon at the moment. I'm about 2 stone from goal, but so much closer than I've ever been before, and in normal size clothes, it's much harder to find the motivation to see it all the way through.

It definitely is harder to find the motivation now, particularly when everyone is commenting on how good you look. Although I've fell off the wagon every weekend for the last few weeks, come Monday I try again. It is hard but I know that being at goal will be worth it. Don't give up Cybill, just keep reminding yourself of where you want to be and where you CAN be!!!

(Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins) ~ The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Last edited:
Hey guys can I join? I feel I'm the eternal struggler started again yesterday didn't go very well so on it again today :) got about 4 weeks left where I can diet before I have hen do/ wedding eeeekkkkk hoping to get a stone off by then :)

Just had a fight with the lad ive kinda been seeing, all turned around so its ALL my fault... normally I would go stuff my face... but im going to have a glass of water and go to bed I think... stupid men!

SammyE said:
Just had a fight with the lad ive kinda been seeing, all turned around so its ALL my fault... normally I would go stuff my face... but im going to have a glass of water and go to bed I think... stupid men!

Oh Sammy :( sorry to hear that, well done for not eating x

Thanks dustqueen, ah well, let him be an idiot if he wants, plenty more fish in the sea, Im not going to deal with someone who acts like a child.

But on a good point, Ive really noticed that I am now noticing changes in my body, like when Im off plan, I can really tell ive put on weight, before I would either not notice or turn a blind eye to my weight gain, now when Im off plan and i pig out, I can see the weight gain in my stomach and face within half a stone, i know putting on weight isnt a good thing but im glad i now seem to be able to view myself correctly and no longer ignore my face looking fuller and my stomach bigger, so once I get to goal hopefully I will be able to keep a note of my shape without having to rely on weighing myself, if that makes any sense? hehe

SammyE said:
Thanks dustqueen, ah well, let him be an idiot if he wants, plenty more fish in the sea, Im not going to deal with someone who acts like a child.

But on a good point, Ive really noticed that I am now noticing changes in my body, like when Im off plan, I can really tell ive put on weight, before I would either not notice or turn a blind eye to my weight gain, now when Im off plan and i pig out, I can see the weight gain in my stomach and face within half a stone, i know putting on weight isnt a good thing but im glad i now seem to be able to view myself correctly and no longer ignore my face looking fuller and my stomach bigger, so once I get to goal hopefully I will be able to keep a note of my shape without having to rely on weighing myself, if that makes any sense? hehe

Yeah it does Hun, glad you are doing well I'm really struggling today :S

Hey all, I know what you mean cybill about being hard to get back on when people are giving you compliments and keep telling you how good you look!

Happy anniversary Emily, there will be plenty more where you can have food, there will always be opportunities to eat.

Sorry you had a crappy evening Sammy, but sounds like you are handling it very well!

Well today was my hello and welcome to ketosis day! only day 3 but headache gone and I was not hungry, although I did have a 10 cal jelly, just to eat at dinner with the family. Feel great though, roll on Sunday for WI, already had a sneak and I love this diet!!! Happy Wednesday to everyone tomorrow x

Gemma79 said:
Hey all, I know what you mean cybill about being hard to get back on when people are giving you compliments and keep telling you how good you look!

Well today was my hello and welcome to ketosis day! only day 3 but headache gone and I was not hungry, although I did have a 10 cal jelly, just to eat at dinner with the family. Feel great though, roll on Sunday for WI, already had a sneak and I love this diet!!! Happy Wednesday to everyone tomorrow x

Well done Gem glad it's going well :)

Back