the strugglers to target

yeah i understand...what you lose is directly correlated to what you weigh now...obv lose less as you weigh less but its still roughly the same percentage of weight loss

3.2lbs down this week so 12.4lbs to target. Still not sticking to the plan as I should but better than last week. Wish my resolve didn't decrease with my weight but I will keep trying. :)

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

Hi Zion
Know what you mean! I've been off plan today but only low carb so shouldn't do too much damage, I hope. I'm not really sure if I should do TS or WS for the last stone (as still want to meet my goal deadline and it would be tough if just doing WS) and I think thats making it harder to me to keep my resolve! Hoping a mix of TS and WS days will do it...
Hope everyone else is doing OK this weekend and not struggling with temptation too much!
LED x

I'm struggling since Friday but putting a stop to this nonsense lol
Day one again for me but will do better. X

Hi Danii, good luck for today! Remember to drink loads of water and you'll get through it!
TS day for me today, promise! :D

Hi Danii, good luck for today! Remember to drink loads of water and you'll get through it!
TS day for me today, promise! :D
And the same to you.... i will post later on hoping to say ive been good lol.

well done zion :)

Thought I'd check in after a week. So I lost 1lb, but have eaten most of the week. I made a decision to eat keto safe food, but inevitably ended up eating chocolate and binging at times and feeling sick. I don't know why I keep up and down like this, I know I am not happy where I am, I know I want to get back in my size 12's. When I did ll I lost 6 stone without cheating once, need to find that head space and not sure why I can't. Whenever I am lonely, sad, stressed I am turning to food. I know I don't need to, I know emotions need to be dealt with, I know I didn't die so I can get through whatever I am feeling. Don't get me wrong I have an excellent life, I am just talking every day stresses, such that come from being a social worker! Food has always been a crutch for me, my whole adult life, I don't want to keep on and off this diet, meh, I feel fed up! Hope you are all better x

You are doing well, a Social Worker is a very demanding job, so well done for doing your best. Its a tough diet..... Trouble is - it works!

I am struggling too just now but doing my best.

GSQ

Well its weigh day for me in the morning... fingers crossed... not expecting much this week will be happy with 1 pound as the scales hadnt moved on my midweek weigh in.

Been 100% again today, so will see what tomorrow brings.

you know what its like tho on exante you can lose two pounds overnight it seems...fingers crossed i am under 11 st tmro!

the scales finally behaved and showed a 2.8lbs loss this morning :) which means I am now less then a stone away from healthy bmi!

No more midweek weighing!!

Well done Sammy - great job :)
and a great lesson re mid week weigh ins as i tend to do that (or even more often :eek:)
Gemma, it will come, I understand exactly what you mean by turning to food, I do it and then beat myself up about it. The last week has seen me do that but because I am also doing exante I am eating less when I do go off plan.
I am a secondary school teacher, I get what you mean with my job bringing everyday stresses - sometimes at the end of being on target all day the temptation is too much, and then once I have started......(and I wonder why I am here now...)
But, you have done it before and you will do it again. The hints I have found on here have helped, I have never used a forum before. So, i have painted nails and an empty ironing pile, and have looked forward to coke zero as my 'reward' for the last two days :)

I hope the week starts well for us all

Take care x

Thanks mrs wobbley and led, and well done sammy, that's awsome! Well I had a good day today, not enough water but no food so feel much better! Happy Monday all x

Struggling on - goal in sight. Scales banned, adding a meal.
All will be well.
GSQ

Grr, got so close to a TS day yesterday and then 'helped' DS with his dinner :eek:
Trying again today, am at work so at least during the day I know I'll stay on track.
Have a good day everyone!
LED x

It's been a week since I've been back on the TS wagon and i've managed to lose 7lbs! I'm so happy. Hopefully i'll can keep it up until my target.

Well done Dance Magic! :D
I'm majorly struggling this week, think I've managed one TS day and the rest has been a disaster. Might try WS next week as maybe if I have dinners planned I won't go off plan (and end up getting a curry takeaway because I haven't got anything in :eek:)... might just be me copping out though! Argh!
Hope everyone else is having a good day... actually I've only had my shake today and haven't cheated so maybe I can turn things around before fridays WI!
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Well done Dance Magic! :D
I'm majorly struggling this week, think I've managed one TS day and the rest has been a disaster. Might try WS next week as maybe if I have dinners planned I won't go off plan (and end up getting a curry takeaway because I haven't got anything in :eek:)... might just be me copping out though! Argh!
Hope everyone else is having a good day... actually I've only had my shake today and haven't cheated so maybe I can turn things around before fridays WI!
LED x

We can do this LED just need to concentrate on doing today TS :)

Im struggling too this week... add a meal just sends me off the rails! I think most I can hope for this week is to stay the same! Im considering giving up add a meal tomorrow and try and go back to TS... I just cant cope with add a meal! Ive been out of control today :(

Im struggling too this week... add a meal just sends me off the rails! I think most I can hope for this week is to stay the same! Im considering giving up add a meal tomorrow and try and go back to TS... I just cant cope with add a meal! Ive been out of control today :(
Hello all I've also had a tough day but it's my fault. Going back to TS, sammy hope tomorrow is better for you. X

Back