the strugglers to target

Better as the day unfolded but so cold. I am still going strong and I am going to get to my target by hook or by crook.
GSQ

GSQ I'm freezer too! Ended up leaning against the radiator this afternoon to keep warm... still, would rather be skinny and chilly than be carrying around all the 'insulation' I had on this time last year! This winter I plan on wearing lovely cosy chunky jumpers with leggings and boots and looking fab! :D

LastEverDiet said:
GSQ I'm freezer too! Ended up leaning against the radiator this afternoon to keep warm... still, would rather be skinny and chilly than be carrying around all the 'insulation' I had on this time last year! This winter I plan on wearing lovely cosy chunky jumpers with leggings and boots and looking fab! :D

Thanks LED I I agree no choice really. Ummm fat and warm or skinny with more lovely clothes ? Oh dear will have to go shopping again!

GSQ

OK Checking in - just bought size 10 trousers for work - I was a 22/24 with elasticated waist. So whatever the scales are saying my body is getting smaller. Whoopee
Its amazing

GSQ

WOW! :D That is amazing. I started at 22/24 and never thought that I would get below a 14. You have just given me the motivation to keep going.

Thought I would check in as I haven't done so since Friday. :eek:

Friday went okay and I managed a TS day but the weekend was a total bust. For the first time since stating Exante I was temped by bread (Garlic Bread to be precise) and failed the test.:break_diet:

I was so worried about the binge that I avoided the scales (I am a big time scale hopper) until this morning only to find that I have lost 3 lbs since Friday so now I am really confused.

Looking back other than the dreaded bread I was low carb (so not too bad?) but still it had taken me 3-4 weeks to lose 6 lb in the weeks prior to that. How does that work?:confused:

I fell off the wagon - and only day 4 :( , and I had got into Ketosis + the headache had eased.
I always seem to self sabotage :sigh:
Jumping back on wagon and spending time reading about everyone's journey with Exante which is v.reassuring and stopping me falling further. Cross with self - only day 4!!!
Back to day 1 tomorrow
Ho Hum
Hope today has been good to you all
x

Thought I would check in as I haven't done so since Friday. :eek:

Friday went okay and I managed a TS day but the weekend was a total bust. For the first time since stating Exante I was temped by bread (Garlic Bread to be precise) and failed the test.:break_diet:

I was so worried about the binge that I avoided the scales (I am a big time scale hopper) until this morning only to find that I have lost 3 lbs since Friday so now I am really confused.

Looking back other than the dreaded bread I was low carb (so not too bad?) but still it had taken me 3-4 weeks to lose 6 lb in the weeks prior to that. How does that work?:confused:

No idea - but I think its best not to look back and analyse it - just look forward. You cant undo it, so do your best and don't weigh too often. Also the scales are not the most reliable guide even though we all treat them as Master not servant.
Go from now - forwards and onwards - do the best you can.

GSQ

I am marching to my target, not sure the scales are up to the challenge. But when they recognise my outstanding personal achievement! I will dutifully update my ticker. I will survive and I will reach my target - that is a certainty.

GSQ

I've been back on the wagon since Monday and luckily i've gone into ketosis today. Had a peep on the scales and i've already lost 2lbs! Definitely motivating me to stick to it this time. Falling off the wagon again is not an option if I want to meet my target for xmas! I'm heading up to Edinburgh for a gig on Saturday, i'll be eating out with a friend. I WILL just be getting a salad though. If I can get through this weekend, i'll be so pleased. Fingers crossed!!

x

I am on the last push too - some days are easier than others. Today - in between.

GSQ

Hello
I have not had a good couple of days :( life kind of crept up on me + I then made some very silly choices
BUT, got up today and jumped right back on, and despite very poor behaviour have lost 2 lbs......weighed myself ready to have stern word with self and (for once) be honest about what I had done, so the days I have been on track have paid off, am feeling very relieved and ready for the week ahead
Have also done new ticker as NO idea how I could update old one, and hoping the fish image will subliminally remind me to go swimming :p

Well Im still here plodding along, had my midweek weigh in (i know I really need to stop that) but the scales havent moved AT ALL! Urgh stupid body, so I would be happy with even a pound lose this week... I cant live on 600 cals a day and not lose weight! My weigh day is Monday so hopefully my body will play ball and drop a bit of weight before then!

hey all! havent checked in with you all in a bit...still at 11st 2lbs!! grrrrr its getting so hard now to lose anything but i am staying resolute!! i will get to goal!! hoping to be in the 10st bracket v soon... my hen do is in 28 days and ideally would love to be very near 10 stone which would hopefully make me a size 12 :)

Same for me - not weighing but hoping to crash the 11 stone barrier very soon. Sometimes it feels as if I am chipping it off an ounce at a time.
GSQ

my weigh in is today wish me luck guys!!! hope its at least below what i am now!!

Good luck, hope the scales behave!

1LB off at least its something i guess...hoping for a biggie next week tho

1LB off at least its something i guess...hoping for a biggie next week tho

well done - it never seems like much does it - a pound, BUT a pound is a pound. I think I will weigh tomorrow - oh for the big losses of sixteen stone ago

GSQ

i know i remember losing 8lbs one week and that wasnt first week!! ah well a loss is a loss at the end of the day

I was thinking... I might try and compare the percentage of weight lost compared to when I was at the start... if I can figure out the maths haha. As at 16 - 15 stone, 3 or 4lbs was like 1.5% or 2% of my body weight now the same percent is more like 2 or 3lbs... if that makes any sense? haha. So even though the loses are less, its the same percent of body weight.

Back