The Summer Shredders Team

Hi guys i had 1/2 a pound gain. Not bad considering i had 2 weeks off. Think i probably gained more in that time and lost it so quite chuffed really :) x

Well done kat I'm sure by next week that 1/2lb will be long gone!

First day back into it and remembering why I hate the first couple of getting back on track!

Afternoon shredders :)
Hope you are all doing ok and beeing good with your points lol
Today i am trying out another new recipe .. shredded beef, was going to have it with a wrap, wedges and salad,but now has decided to have it with cubed roasties and bubble and squeak minus the potato's, hope it tastes good as much as it smells :)

I have decided that when i do the weekly weight loss table,i will do the Y and N thing, so a loss would be a Y and a gain/sts would be a N .. this ok with you all?

Well i suppose i better crack on and clean house :)

Well done kat I'm sure by next week that 1/2lb will be long gone!

First day back into it and remembering why I hate the first couple of getting back on track!

thankyou, doing good so far this week so hopeing for a loss monday, al i think about now adays is mondays and weigh in lol. getting obsessed :) xx

Morning shredders :)
Welcome back giles, hope you enjoyed your holiday :)
Good luck for monday Kat :)
Its a morning of ironing for me, only thing i hate about going on holiday, all the washing and ironing after lol
I took a sneaky peek at the scales this morning, and ive lost 2 lbs, so hopeing maybe another lb before weigh in on friday.
I will do the weight loss table on sunday, we should all been weighed this week then :)

Have a good day all, and remember ... WE CAN DO THIS!!!

kat-hendo said:
thankyou, doing good so far this week so hopeing for a loss monday, al i think about now adays is mondays and weigh in lol. getting obsessed :) xx

Excellent keep up the good work!
I know what you mean about an obsession I think about this stuff far too much!! Got weighed today (really bad I know) and lost 1lb so far so feeling but more confident tho finding it a bit difficult to eat up to my points at the moment without having to snack.

I had a great holiday zi just wish I was still there! Hope your well? Chart sounds a great idea to do hun xx

Hope you are all doing well
Today i am sorting out my old clothes to give to a charity shop, always makes you feel good when you see the old size clothes you were wearing comapred to the size your in now, i know that is what keeps my motavation going, as last sept i was in a size 26 top and bottom, but am now in a size 18 top and bottom, it just gives you a reminder that you dont want to get to that size again.
My weigh in day is tomorow,so hopeing for maybe a 2-3 lb loss, after my holiday blow out (5 lb in one week .. yikes )

Hope you all have a great day :)

Morning!!

Good luck for weigh in today zi and don't worry too much about the holiday weight holidays are meant to be enjoyed and a little gain is a symptom of that (least that's what I'm telling myself)

Having such a bad couple of days bad reaction to new meds so this is day two of water being the only thing I want :(

Oh and congratulations on the weight loss do far! You should be really proud of what you've achieved to get down to a much smaller size and for giving your old clothes to charity :D

A 2 lb loss for me this week, so am chuffed about that, seeing as its TOTM too :)
This weekend i am looking on the net for some low fat recipes, that i can convert in to ww pp, dont want to get bored with eating the same thing.
Hope you all have a great day, and good luck if today is weigh in day :)

Afternoon shredders :)
Hope your all haveing a good weekend :)
Today i am going to make some bite size choccie cornflake cakes, and a home made meat feast pizza, am trying out a new recipe for a 3pp pizza base, hopeing it tastes great, as i miss a "real" pizza at times, will let you know how it turns out :)
Have a great day all :)

How was the pizza?
When I make pizza I cheat and use a store bought base so an individual size one works out at 12pp when I've added the cheese, sauce and toppings

Hope you are all well
Giles .. the pizza was great, it was a very thin base as the recipe was for 8 servings and only 3pp for each serving, but it tasted so much like a real pizza compared to the warby wraps that i usually use, i put some home made tandori quorn, ham,pepperoi and cheese on it, and it was very filling, infact i couldnt eat it all lol
Hope you have a good day ..im off to my sisters today to have dinner with her family,my daughter and my mum and dad :)

That sounds amazing zi is the base recipe online? for when I can actually face food anyway.

Have a lovely day at your sisters zi im still poorly so day in bed for me I think still can't eat so at least I should have a good (but very unhealthy) loss this week

Morning Shredders :)
All ready for a new week?
It is another busy day for me today, just dont seem to have any free time lately, but good side is that i aint got time to sit on the couch, watching tv and eating naughty foods :)
Here is last weeks weight loss table ...
Zi-ann Y
Giles Y
Kat N

Good luck if your weigh in day is today :)

Here is last weeks weight loss table ...
Zi-ann Y
Giles Y
Kat N
Minnie2be Y

Just added myself to the list - haven't updated for a while on this thread but I lost 0.4lb this week xxx

Zi Ann you truly are a wonderful person saying I've lost weight last week tho sadly I did I had my monster gain so I've updated the table before!

Weigh in today when I feel able to get out of bed as still sick

Zi-ann Y
Giles N
Kat N
Minnie2be Y

Hey guys i lost 3lbs this week yay :) xx

Well I've lost. 5.5lbs this week though through illness so very unhealthy and not very good hopefully I'll be feeling better soon tho the thought of food still makes me feel sick

Back