The Summer Shredders Team

Morning Shredders :)
Didnt get time to come on here yesterday, was overly busy, and today is going to be the same.
I tried out a new recipe last night for tea, chicken chaat, omg it was amazing, so much flavor, but a tad of the spicey side lol,i made some cauliflower rice to bulk it out a bit more, as its usually ate as a starter, but i will deff be haveing it again, even my daughter loved it,and asked if i could cook some more today,so that she could take it to school cold, and have it for lunch lol

Hope you all are doing well, and have a great day :)

Morning zi Ann

Where did you get the recipe for that? When I eventually get home I'm supposed to be cooking for my sister in law at some point she lives Indian food so that would go down a treat!

How baby points was it?

Hi giles :), it works out as 5 points includeing the pancake, i got the recipe from here ... Pancakes / Chicken Chaat « The Skinny Pages ... if you cant find the Tamarin paste, HP Brown sauce and some lime juice works just as well, its not a big ingriedent,just something that gives it a bit of a sour twang, but i didnt even taste anything sour in it lol

Hi zi Ann

Thats great thank you! Sorry the last message might've been a bit random especially the baby points bit! I blame the hospital drugs and autocorrect!

Cheers!!

hi guys if any of you are on weight watchers e source i have a blog, its called me my life and weight watchers :)

my user name is kat-hendo

:) xxx

Didnt come on here yesterday, wasnt feeling my best mood wise.
Weigh in day was this morning and ive lost 3.5 lbs this week,not sure how i managed it, as didnt do any excersise at all, but am really chuffed with this weeks loss :)

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? ... I have decided that tomorow is going to be another new recipes cooking day, going to make some pizza puffs, another lot of chicken chaat as it was just awsome, baked cornmeal chicken nuggets, baked cornmeal onion rings, not decided what to try for desserts yet, sure i will think of something to try lol

Have a good day all :)

Hope your all enjoying the weekend:)
I had a very busy day yesterday, made 5 new recipes and they were all lovely
Will update weigh in table later or tomorow :)
Enjoy your day

Well I finally made it home from hospital on Friday night but still poorly think I had about 8pp yesterday!

Think I've lost a little weight about a pound for weigh in tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.5lbs this week tho it isn't a true loss with not bring able to eat

Evening shredders :)
Late posting today, been a busy little bee today, and more again tomorow .. such fun lol
I hope you have all had a great day :)

Thought i would show a not so good pic of me and my big furry baby boy ..

me and ko.JPG

Zi Ann he is gorgeous!! And it's lovely to put a face to the name, you look great!

hey guys, ahhh was so annoyed yesterday. had my first stayed the same at weigh in :( my leader said this is actually good as i lost 3lbs the week before but god its sooo frustrating, it makes me wanna eat utter crap. so anyways after this little blip i decided i couldnt be assd to stay at the meeting so went home in a strop, i wish now that i had stayed for the encouragement and the support :( never mind, anyways its a new week and so far i havent given in and eaten utter crap so were see what next weigh in is like.

i now have to wait till next weds the 4th as our monday group has closed down.

much love :) xxxx

Hope everyone is well

Just to let you know, i might be off for a fea days, my sister was rushed into hospital last night, after haveing 13 fits in one day, as yet they dont know what its wrong, she is haveing a brain scan and a spinal tap to check for menigitis as she has pressure behind her eye's ... so i am pretty worried at the min

Hope you all have a great day :)

Oh god Zi Ann I hope she's ok don't worry about anything just concentrate on your sister but don't forget to look after yourself as well xx

Hope your doing well

Thankfully my sister is doing ok, the doctors at the hospital think her fits are related to her beeing diabetic, and that she might need Insulin now, so glad it wasnt anything worse

Morning shredders :)
Hope you are all well :)
Today is another new recipes try-outs .. will be makeing cornish pies, chicken and bacon pies, a warm chocolate dessert, and some donuts ... once i have enough recipes done and piccies took,then i will make a thread on my recipes, am also makeing a facebook page with them all on :)
Good luck if weigh in day is today
I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning, and im am just over 4 lb away from loseing 4 stone .. go me :)

Morning Shredder :)
Hope you are all doing well
Today is weigh in day, and have lost 1 lb this week:)
Am on holiday again on monday, so i know i will gain, just cant resist all that holiday food lol
Hope you all have a great weekend:)

Back