the sunday daily thread *hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
morning all, hope everyones having a good cambridge day

well were snowed in here, that will stop any chance of me picking! ( i dont touch the food in the house but have been known to get desperate and go grab a chicken salad )

well today again i will be sorting out the clothes to go to charity, so much stuff, think madams been spoilt with the amount of stuff she has

maybe later i will venture out into the snow and chick madam into it, lol

hi Sumayah and everyone!

we have thankfully seen the back of that snow for now here in se london. Though I am having a day in the house all day not venturing out for anything less important than a bomb... lol! i was good n stayed on cd all though xmas but had new yrs eve and new yrs day off so am now on day 2 back on the wagon. got a bit of a head ache but nothing major... isnt it strange how cd kinda becomes a comfort blanket, im relieved to be back on it n it almost seems totally more normal and easy to not eat rather than decide what to eat.

Any way better get on with my water battle. Its the little ones first day of school tomorrw (well i say day she goes for about three hours bless her...) so my days is going to be spent doing the mountain of house work washing and ironing n lableing all her new uniform up etc... Also my birthday tomorrow, hope i get some nice prezzies to compensate for no cake lol.

hope you all have a fantastic day, il revisit later no doubt.

week 1 = 8lb
week 2& 3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5& 6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb
week 8& 9 = 8lb
week 10& 11 = 4lb
week 12& 13 = 5lb
week 14& 15 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 161lb
losses to date 52lb
still to loose 33lb

Hi all, frozen stiff at work again, at least there's a toilet on site today!

Does anyone know if there's an age limit on doing CD? My daughter is 14 and had a shock on the scales this morning!! Bless her!
X

Morning/Afternoon all,

I had a surprisingly annoying morning. I was being a good girl and sticking to my *New Year Challenge* and jumped on the wii fit for a 30 min workout, only to be informed that I have gained 0.5lb :( ! I MUST be retaining water at the moment because I have been 100% for the past 3 days, so I won't buy that any ounce of fat has creeped it's way onto my body! NO WAY!

I too am planning on a lazy day today - by lazy I mean staying indoors. The sun is shining outside actually, so no snow here in Bristol either. I do have a few jobs to sort out, first one being to tackle the laundry and tidy mine and hb bedroom. I have a set of draws that are FULL of cosmetics that I had bought for me at previous Christmas's and Birthdays, I will never use them. So they are all being emptied today so I can free some space.

I have already done 30 mins wii fit today, and I plan on doing the 'Biggest Looser' game this afternoon straight after I have finished my chores! This way I will be able to relax this evening. I just know that if my bottom touches the sofa, it won't budge! So I find it much easier to stay active and push myself a little before crashing out!!! LOL

Hope you all have a fab day :)

Hugs x x x

Morning, well afternoon now. Its blooming freezing here today and I want to just curl up under a duvet and sleep lol.
Am turning into a moaning mini, sorry guys.
Roll on ketosis I say, surely it must be here soon

Morning, well afternoon now. Its blooming freezing here today and I want to just curl up under a duvet and sleep lol.
Am turning into a moaning mini, sorry guys.
Roll on ketosis I say, surely it must be here soon

What day are you on?? im watching QVC at the moment nothing else to watch.x

Morning/Afternoon all,

I had a surprisingly annoying morning. I was being a good girl and sticking to my *New Year Challenge* and jumped on the wii fit for a 30 min workout, only to be informed that I have gained 0.5lb :( ! I MUST be retaining water at the moment because I have been 100% for the past 3 days, so I won't buy that any ounce of fat has creeped it's way onto my body! NO WAY!

I hear ya!!! I got on the scale this morning to see roughly how I'm doing since I put on some weight over Christmas break and I've lost 1 lb... Just 1. Which by the end of the week will be all of 2 bringing my 1st months losses to 12lb. I'm strangely annoyed by this :)

January will be better I hope!

evening all

well ive downed tools now, will have to finish the room off tomorrow

so far ive had 2 shakes and 3 litres of water, settling down for movies and have a yummy yummy choc mint mousse

hey all...
I hate TOTM!
it makes me feel peckish when i know i shouldnt! went through a bag of nuts today at work (VV bad), got home and had a bar... will have another one later.. 2 in a day.. (bad) but i thought it was better than having a load of chocolate that was out on the table! (resisted... good!)
Still, its monday tomorrow, WI is wed am, so intention to SS until then.....

Summayah, I so wish I could get the nack of mix a mousse. I bought it a while ago and it turned into one big sloppy mess, as did the next time and the next time. I gave up in the end (can't afford to waste packs tbh) and chucked it out!

The only variety I get now is tetra icecream! But it's a little chilly outside for icecream atm!!!

x x x

Back