The test came back positive :D:D

Caz

Repeat Offender
So yeah... I'm in ketosis! I think I have been for a day or two, but only just got my test strips. So I'm happy. While this tells me absolutely nothing really, it's still a mini achievement in my head that'll hopefully motivate me until my first weigh in, which will then take the role of motivational tool!

Hahaha I just realised my title makes it sound like I'm pregnant, not in ketosis!!!

hey there caroline g,

exactly the same! started on the 23rd and just got ketostix and tested positive, but think have been for a day or two. I was gonna be writing this on here but then saw your one :) Well done hun!

Ahh it's nice to see some fellow tall girls on here - I was beginning to think it was only worth it if you were below 5ft 5 lol

anyway, reading must be done for lecture tomorrow so I'm off :)

Jacqui xxx

Yeah I did realise that after posting it! I might have to change it, if I can work out how! Definitely no pregnancy for me, and no time soon, I'm happy how things are!!

hey there caroline g,

exactly the same! started on the 23rd and just got ketostix and tested positive, but think have been for a day or two. I was gonna be writing this on here but then saw your one :) Well done hun!

Ahh it's nice to see some fellow tall girls on here - I was beginning to think it was only worth it if you were below 5ft 5 lol

anyway, reading must be done for lecture tomorrow so I'm off :)

Jacqui xxx

How tall are you btw chipstick? Good luck with your reading. I should be doing last min revision myself but can't concentrate.

Yeah I did realise that after posting it! I might have to change it, if I can work out how! Definitely no pregnancy for me, and no time soon, I'm happy how things are!!

Haha, I know what you mean. Although I do get terribly broody I'd hate to have slimmed down and be considered 'slim' for the first time in my young adult life only to find out I'm pregnant and I would no doubt gain the weight back!

I'm 5ft 8 and a half" - seems pedantic I know but it officially makes me taller than my best friend so I never forget it! :D

Regarding the pregnancyness - another reason why I'm on CD in the first place.... It's not nice going to a swimming pool taking my cousins out for the day and being told by some lady..."some women just glow when they are pregnant - you're one of them...when is it due?"

Needless to say I was NOT impressed, also the kids I was with were 11, 8 and 6....I'm only 21! She must have thought I was a right pikey having a kid at 10 y o grrr

So where abouts are we all from/studying then?

Jacqui xxx

Thank god I have never had that and touch wood never will, seeing as this amazing diet is going to work wonders!! ;) I'm just obviously fat lol

I'm from London, living in Shropshire, studying in Birmingham!

What about you? What are you studying?

Bit of an odd one actually...

From Houslow, London originally, moved to Chertsey in Surrey (by Staines) but when back that way my stomping ground is Surbiton/Kingston :) Down in Exeter studying Drama, boyfriend has recently moved over from living in SW France for last 23 years so we've set up shop as such in Exeter - proper flat to ourselves etc :) But when I finish Uni we'll be back in London - most probs Surbiton. (his brother also moved over and is getting married to one of my best friend's - who also happens to live in surbiton :D )

not really a one word answer when it comes to where I'm from lol

So what are you studying then? (she says as she's supposed to be studying for tomorrow herself :p )

Jacqui xx

Last edited:
I quite like that area of London, good choice! I'm going to move back to London once I'm finished at uni. It's just home to me! Oooh Drama, hows it going? I'm doing Event Management. I should be studying too! I've got a presentation tomorrow, not entirely sure what's going on there! Whoops, good thing I can blag my way through anything :D It's based on an assignment I've already done, so I'll be fine!

Back