The thread that educated Kitty B

:eek::eek: LOL

I'm being serious! - I'm off to Iceland in the morning - I need to check this out.

I'm 32....admittedly live out in the sticks....but in shock! Frozen peppers etc, why did my mother never impart this knowledge into me! I HATE prepping veg LOL :D
xxx

I have pics of you coming home tomorrow with a bootfull of frozen peppers!!!!!

i lived in the sticks aswell when younger and mum used to grow her own veg in the garden. i hate frozen peas i only eat tinned peas!

I dont think th aunt bessies stuff is good tbh.. i once had califlower cheese and i reckon i could have made better..

Aye kitty they do looooads.. aubergines.. courgettes.. mushrooms.. onions.. peppers.. stir fry mix.. i think theres even a casserole mix..
x x

Yeah the casserole mix too, they do everything. Frozen mash etc. Also i agree the aunt bessies is yucky. Did you also know that asda does frozen pinapple chunks and frozen fruit mixes like apple and orange and stuff = all free

i was lookin on the iceland website before.. i dont think it looks that good for frozen veg.. although it does have some.. but ive seen a bigger range in like tescos and asda..
x x

Hi :)
I feel like such a blonde - I thjought frozen veg was limited to peas :8855: :eek:
I'm def going to have a look tomorrow
xx

PMSL!!! LOL ha ha ha i have to say Kitty has texted em about this thread.... but reading it has me rollling on the floor!!!! lol imagine how much time you've wasted... peeling carrots etc !!!! you dizzy blonde ;) ( hope no real blonde takes offence)

oooh are the frozen fruit free? Aweeeeesome.. i hav seen it before.. and wondered.. they have frozen berries n stuff dont they?

x x

Yeah frozen mixed berries, or on their own like strawbs , rasps, blue berries etc. I love the frozen pineapple and mango.

PMSL!!! LOL ha ha ha i have to say Kitty has texted em about this thread.... but reading it has me rollling on the floor!!!! lol imagine how much time you've wasted... peeling carrots etc !!!! you dizzy blonde ;) ( hope no real blonde takes offence)

LOL :eek::eek::eek:
If it wasn't so late I'd be on the phone to my Mam demanding to know why she never told me! lol.
You wait til I see her tomorrow :)
xx

OMG - I could have written that myself! :eek: :D Thats me to a tee! :D

That will teach DH for leaving me home alone for the weekend, I'll chuck out all of his freezer things so I can fit me peppers and mushrooms in! LOL :D
xxx

lol i'd recomend asda or tesco though... lol she'll be textin Col now telling him.... Y didnt he tell her she could get frozen veg!!!! :) x

Yeah frozen mixed berries, or on their own like strawbs , rasps, blue berries etc. I love the frozen pineapple and mango.

oooooh.. i wish the did frozen grapes.. i love them..
i bet the pineapple tastes lush frozen too.. infact i bet they all do.. and juicy too i imagine.. YUM x x

lol i'd recomend asda or tesco though... lol she'll be textin Col now telling him.... Y didnt he tell her she could get frozen veg!!!! :) x

You should have been a detective!....
Last text read - Rachel's out on X factor...can you believe you can buy frozen peppers and mushrooms!?!

Oddly enough - he hasn't replied!! haha - Can't think why :eek:
xx

You should have been a detective!....
Last text read - Rachel's out on X factor...can you believe you can buy frozen peppers and mushrooms!?!

Oddly enough - he hasn't replied!! haha - Can't think why :eek:
xx

he'll be p!ssed out of his head thinking she's gone F***in nuts :) x

LOL.. kitty.. love it.. it is exciting like.. when you think about how much time you've spent cutting and peeling etc.. and there it is.. all there ready to go.. lol

x x

he'll be p!ssed out of his head thinking she's gone F***in nuts :) x

I think I might have - I've just been thinking.....Hmmmm if we have fahitas 2 - 3 times a month and veg chilli etc....Just how much time have I wasted chopping veg that I could have pulled out of a freezer and still looked like a Domestic Goddess :D

I think it might be time to go to bed haha!
xxx

LOL.. kitty.. love it.. it is exciting like.. when you think about how much time you've spent cutting and peeling etc.. and there it is.. all there ready to go.. lol

x x

Cat - You've read my mind hun!
:D

I'm so glad you started this thread....although I still feel like a plonker :D
xxx

haha.. its brill.. esp chopped onions.. used to drive me mad having to peel them and chop them n stuff.. mmmmmm..
x x

Cat - You've read my mind hun!
:D

I'm so glad you started this thread....although I still feel like a plonker :D
xxx

lol no comment.... i'm off to bed tooo... lol... thansk for the laff at ur expense.... i want a list of all the frozen veg u have bought tomorrow lol x do u think Karen knows... PMSL?!?!??!

hehe.. im just watching the einstein thing.. tis so sad atm.. then bed.. lol.. frozen veg.. LOVE IT..
you do know you can bu frozen rice n stuff too? like you just shuv it in the microwave and its lush =(

x x

Probably not - I won't text her tonight, she'd think I'd completely lost the plot :D ... hey - perhaps they don't sell them in Wales?! PMSL
xxx

Back