The thread that educated Kitty B

Probably not - I won't text her tonight, she'd think I'd completely lost the plot :D ... hey - perhaps they don't sell them in Wales?! PMSL
xxx

LOL... right now go to bed, and have nice dreams of veg.... :)

catch you moro !!! :) x nite nite Kitty and Kitteh!!

Frozen Rice! :eek:

Stop it!!!! I'm hanging my head in shame here! :eek::eek: I didn't think you could freeze rice cos of food poisioning etc.

I think you should rename this thread....to KittyB is blonde and needs to explore the wider world of supermarkets :D
xxx

LOL.. yeah.. frozen rice.. tis nice.. comes with veg in some of them.. my dad always used to eat it.. its quite healthy too cos it doesnt have any added stuff in it.. YUM..
Mission for Kitty tomorrow.. - look at the frozen section of asda
x x

Sorry to gate crash but ....

Vegetables..... ummm..... why would ya??

xx

Positively drooling at the prospect.... who needs cauliflowers frozen or otherwise??

x

Frozen Rice! :eek:

Stop it!!!! I'm hanging my head in shame here! :eek::eek: I didn't think you could freeze rice cos of food poisioning etc.

I think you should rename this thread....to KittyB is blonde and needs to explore the wider world of supermarkets :D
xxx

tee hee. I live in the city with lots of huge supermarkets and only discovered all this stuff a few wks ago.

Exactly.. no contest!

Porgeous, you look great in your pictures, well done on your weight loss. What is the ss part of your diet,i know that cd is cambridge.

Porgeous, you look great in your pictures, well done on your weight loss. What is the ss part of your diet,i know that cd is cambridge.

Thanks hun! The SS is for sole source, ie just the packs.

xx

Do you find them easy to follow? How quick did you lose your weight

Yes something clicked for me and I did find it quick easy to follow, took me about 5 months but I did move up to the with food plans for the last couple of months which slowed the losses down quite a bit.

x

Back