the times they are a changin......

I have had a whole 24 hours of wobble and went off plan. Scales don't seem to have noticed so hope can get back on track tomorrow! Naughty me! My CDC says to now worry about weighing the Ss+ foods on a separate note and to just prepare what you feel is right! I will not post my disastrous day. I definitely comfort eat!! Fingers crossed for the rest of the week. Its my hen do next Friday (day,eve and night) so know will be off plan. Should be ok with the eve meal as they have chicken and fish options but lunch will be wrong but i think that as long as no more blips i should be fine. Feel free to have a go at me as need a kick! Although i am giving myself a kick and annoyed at self but hey ho. Guess that's why my user name suits me perfectly! Hope you girls are doing well x ps i had to chuckle at all the things you weighed- seems scary when look at it that way! X

Never mind, these things happen. Just cross it off as one bad day and start all over. You will be even more angry with yourself if it sent you off plan all week. Try and be good until your hen and then enjoy yourself! You only get married once!! (Although obviously try to avoid the really really terrible stuff!)

if it was easy we d all be size 10, do not let it pull you into food vortex, one day of misbehaviour is not the end of the world plus you had the TOTM urges as well, i nearly cracked without any comfort food being needed.

make sure you take til to chill as im sure with a wedding on the horizon there will be a few stressful things to deal with
jx

Yay I did it! SS+ for the first time today and attended a BBQ and had a chicken breast and some rocket. OMG after two weeks of not eating food it tasted good but I am so pleased that I resisted the urge to eat anything else. Didn't even touch the dessert I made. Woohoo!

much respect on that, it is a good feeling when you dodge a bullet, hope you have a great day. did your tray bake go down well? may need to get the recipe from you, at a much later date too dangerous just now:)

was really chuffed today my face is starting to get a little definition back from full moon to half moon, still packing the lovely double chin but it a bit less oh i am loving this diet.

the wee one is here and there are sausages and things in the fridge and i was had very little temptation to try them really pleased that is a bit break through for me

Thanks Jen & Laura. Having a much better day! Well done Laura at the BBQ! I can't resist dessert - I am so bad for it and yes do not share the recipe as bet it was divine! From all the threads I have read i don't think there's much different between SS and SS+ losses. It sbeen a tough few days as there have been a few disagreements and wobbles between me and fiance. Then my mum was assaulted at work which does happen in her line of work but it has left her back and blue and really affected me. These are the times I need food. I don't drink and always say if I drank I would be hooked on it! Have you noticed how much time can pass just posting and reading messages on minimins!! I only came on for a 10 min break from studying and been on nearly an hour so on that note I better log off. Hope you're both having good weekends and resisting any food! It's the support that will get us through! x

Thanks Jen & Laura. Having a much better day! Well done Laura at the BBQ! I can't resist dessert - I am so bad for it and yes do not share the recipe as bet it was divine! From all the threads I have read i don't think there's much different between SS and SS+ losses. It sbeen a tough few days as there have been a few disagreements and wobbles between me and fiance. Then my mum was assaulted at work which does happen in her line of work but it has left her back and blue and really affected me. These are the times I need food. I don't drink and always say if I drank I would be hooked on it! Have you noticed how much time can pass just posting and reading messages on minimins!! I only came on for a 10 min break from studying and been on nearly an hour so on that note I better log off. Hope you're both having good weekends and resisting any food! It's the support that will get us through! x

oh no how awful. Try to stay firm though as it will only make you feel worse if you come off plan. Well done for not cracking!!

I may start sticking to SS during the week and having an SS+ every Saturday as a treat. Give me something to look forward to.

Jen: good luck for weigh in tomorrow.
Forever starting over: when is your weigh day?

thats a good idea on the weekend front, was thinking about having a chicken and salad then too, oh the decadence! thanks for tom weigh in ive stuck to plan so hoping for a few pounds. felt really ropey today could hardly get out of bed id have like to check my blood sugar dont know if its a combination of TOTM and no sugar apparently i went white as a sheet. now after a nap feeling ok but was pretty yuck:(

Oh no, hopefully just a one day thing. Have you been doing too much? Sometimes I forget how little cals we are eating each day.

I am a bit fed up today. Just getting a little sick of soups and shakes. Because I'm not feeling hungry I am finding myself forcing them down. Bring on the bars!

oh defo on the bars front ended up having chicken and salad today as i was feeling so weird thought id try something to help at least i feel normal now xi bought too much tomato soup this week and dont want to see another sachet of theat for a long time x

well weigh in this morning and i ve lost another 3.5lbs, pretty pleased. on a more sour note, i ve had to change my consultant. admittedly when i started i knew she was going on holiday which was not a problem but what i hadn t banked on was her lack of stock. if it isn t constricting enough being on the diet without having limited choices, grrrr

so on to pastures new and more weight loss

Yes that is rubbish. You definitely need to have the products you like available or the plan is so much harder.

On the plus side though... Congrats on the 1 stone award, WOO HOO!!!!!

i know its pretty amazing in 2 weeks you can get a stone or even more off and it is nice to break through a barrier couldnt for the life of me break into the 11s for ages. and now even with clothes on all be it a light outfit!
how are you doing? feeling more diet energised? x

Yes I'm better today. Helps that I am cold so eating a soup feels quite normal. I'm sure (fingers crossed), after my weigh in tomorrow I will be more demotivated. These passed two weeks seemed to have gone by so slowly. I feel like I have been on cambridge forever!

glad to hear that,its funny how cold you get. think once weigh in comes you ll feel re jigged cause you should be a good bit over the stone and thats no bad after two weeks. if its any consolation when i got hold of the bars they feel very substantial . this i know makes me sound somewhat sad if not losing the plot! but i was delighted that there was some hope these really could fil the void. wont be trying one for a few days so if you get into the lemon bars before me you must let me know how they are.

i ve got just under two weeks til i go on holiday and im hoping i can get a stone and a half off by then. i ve been taking my weekly photos and the difference on the gut is quite noticeable, well all over really but i store a hell of a lot round the middle. i once caught site of myself naked on all fours that is a mirror image that will haunt me for a long time to come, i looked like i had udders and it was a sizable rack at that !

so no going back we have our chicken salad or maybe even tuna to look forward to at the weekend and for xmas i intend to be posing like a celeb instead of positioning myself behind people
jx

I completely forgot to start the weekly photos and wish I did now because I can definitely see a difference in my stomach too. I bet a lot of it is due to no more carb bloating after eating a bucket of pasta! I ant wait until I start noticing fit from my backside.

Yes I am looking forward to tomorrow. With only 1lb to go if I don't hit my stone I will probably cry. Bring it on!

You will definitely hit 1.5 by two weeks. How lovely to head off on hols being so much lighter. How long will you be gone for.

Ha, what an image you have just put in my brain. I dread to think how you got a glimpse of yourself in the buff on all fours!!

sorry to put that on you, you ll be thin but may require life long counselling:p that was a morning before an early shift and i was lookin for a shoe wont be repeating its *shudders*

on hol for just over three weeks so come the 15th of oct make sure i reappear and am ssing it all the way back

congrats on getting your fifty ,yay for you! no way apart from scale error will you not comfortably pass the stone barrier, confident that no tears will be required

Back