the times they are a changin......

I tried the chocolate one today. Eew! Tasted like meat for some reason! I have eaten half washed down with coffee but cant stomach the rest. Had a sample of the peanut one and that one tasted yummy!

well im not up for a meaty choco surprise that one is def staying off the shopping list i ve got cranberry and lemon to try this week peanut is def getting good reviews so hopefully new consultant will have more choice next week.

been running about like a blue arsed fly today so think a very leisurely evening is in order as have 2 products to eat and only need drink for pleasure now as been glugging away at the water. for some reason i can knock it back out of a bottle no probs but in glasses it seems to take ages, oh the brain is a funny thing
jx

Ha me to! When I drink out of a glass I have to use a straw as it goes down easier. I've still got about a litre to drink so taking my bottle in the bath. I got one bar of each so selection box of goodies this week. Might try the lemon tomorrow.

Busier days are the best, makes the week fly by. Going to start on my sit ups tonight to try to get a bit of toning going on. Feels weird not exercising when I'm trying to lose weight. Feels like I'm cheating!

i now what you mean about the tastes, i got a bag of jamie oliver salad and i was actually pinching the lettuce off the the plate before my chicken was ready cause it tasted soo good,now i don t think i ve ever been that excited about lettuce before!

i now what you mean about the tastes, i got a bag of jamie oliver salad and i was actually pinching the lettuce off the the plate before my chicken was ready cause it tasted soo good,now i don t think i ve ever been that excited about lettuce before!

Pan so you decided to treat yourself to an SS+ day. Isn't is delicious?! I'm looking forward to my chicken salad on Saturday so much. May even mix it up with a bit of other veg.

yeah i had it on sunday when i was feeling yuck.

going to a friends for lunch on sunday and was going to take the chick /lettuce combo with me. and decadent as i am i intend to have one tomorrow as well!

flavour update butterscotch is def coming in as rankest of the week, it was mingin, attempt only desperation. even i nearly chucked it out.

Ha, wild weekend for you!

i don't like very sweet things so I haven't even tried the butterscotch. My tastes have really changed over these three weeks and I now find myself sticking to the same flavours (vanilla, choc, choc mint and banana). I'm very disappointed by the choc orange. Usually I love choc orange stuff but I find the shakes have a weird after taste.

Do you know what we can use to flavour up the chicken? Can we have all herbs amd spices? I'm considering some chinese style shredded chicken lettuce cups tomorrow. New focus is on creating fab SS+ meals for my weekends.

i ve been using cajun but when looking at the ingredients i noticed salt was in it and figured id maybe boo booed a bit. but herbs and spices are all allowed so if your shredded chicken works can you share the recipe please

i was looking forward to the choc orange as i enjoyed the choc mint, like you i find the shakes have an after taste, only one to try is vanilla, is it ok?

Ha, wild weekend for you!

i don't like very sweet things so I haven't even tried the butterscotch. My tastes have really changed over these three weeks and I now find myself sticking to the same flavours (vanilla, choc, choc mint and banana). I'm very disappointed by the choc orange. Usually I love choc orange stuff but I find the shakes have a weird after taste.

Do you know what we can use to flavour up the chicken? Can we have all herbs amd spices? I'm considering some chinese style shredded chicken lettuce cups tomorrow. New focus is on creating fab SS+ meals for my weekends.

My challenge is to try a new recipe each day of SS+ as I have been having grilled chicken far too often...

at the mo chicken is very exciting but i would like to do a bit more with the basic s we are allowed. dry canned tuna is not doing it for me .

i happened to be looking at the atkins diet section and they where talkin about eggs with asparagus wrapped in bacon soldiers sounded delicious and although not for us yet could be a lovely sunday breakfast soon?
hows you and your wife doing fay?

We are good thanks...been keeping busy this week...I lost 3lb and Nic lost 2lb so in the grand scheme we are 4 stone down between us (with Nic just ahead)...the way I am thinking about it is that I have lost the equivalent of 4 average size babies each...I have basically shed 4 babies of weight! Can you imagine carrying around 4 babies all the time rig now???

I started this thread for SS+ recipes: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/327370-another-day-another-recipe.html

How are this with you?

that is fantastic big woop to the pair of you, im sure you ll be feeling the benefit now.cheers for the thread link that d be a great place for laura to put her Chinese shredded chicken and if i come up with anything i ll certainly put it there.

im happy with the loses so far it goin in the right direction next weigh in is mon then the following sunday i ll be stopping the cambridge diet to go on holiday. am so looking forward to the holiday but also mildly disappointed that i ll be taking a break from the diet as im getting into the swing with it. i will need to knuckle down when i get back as im sure it s harder 2nd time around. my personal is to get 1.5 st off pre hol and have allowed myself a 7lb gain on hol, if i can stick to that i ll be pretty happy but that s a worry for later

start off in Dubrovnik then work our way through Montenegro,Kosovo, Macedonian and Bosnia, then head to Albania and get the ferry across to corfu to fly home away for about 3 weeks love travelling overland think there will be some amazing things to see

Back