the times they are a changin......

I'm so proud of all you've achieved Jen. It's truly inspirational. Speaking of the mental battle to come, I see my GP tomorrow and I'm going to ask for counselling to work out some of these issues .... The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result: it's time to go left field on my food issues!

Going up a step for the final few pounds sounds about right. What does your CWPC say? I suppose it is time to find an exercise routine that works for you for your future health. Have you looked into Curves? It's a 30 minute program (excluding warm up and cool down) with 10 machines used for 3 minutes each. I loved it way back when and I can't usually stand the gym.

I'm so glad you found The Dress :) and what a touch it was waiting for you at the start of the shopping trip! You've worked so hard you deserve to look fabulous :)

I hope you have a lovely 100% Sunday love, and here's to a brilliant stepped up week ahead xx

good morning all

had a lovely day out shopping yesterday and did find a dress that has now ended up snuggling in my wardrobe. it was in my fav shop on the grassmarket so luckily i went there first and and saved a lot of mucking about. planning a wee trip to the gym this avo and then not to sure.

i did have a chai latte when i was out and so have made the decision to step up next week. my bmi will be just above the 25 tomorrow, so its quite a good time to step up and i feel that im ready to reintroduce food. i know that the urge to binge is still there cause last night i could of eaten the entire contents of the kitchen but i didn t so it is time to face the old demons head on. i hope to lose the last half st over the next few months there is no set time as xmas is coming.when i think how i felt about food before starting cambridge to now i feel so much stronger and in control again. the break i wanted has done me good so its time to face the music and dance!

jxx

Afternoon Hunni :)

Great you found a dress so quick and I bet you feel a million dollars in it ( I love the grass market )

Your very focused and we all have to step up at some point so your doing the right thing, incidentally " the right thing " is what ever is right for you so go for it !

x x x

thats me back from the consultant and im officially in the 10s quite exciting really. had a good chat with her and step 3 starts today. im logging it in on my fitness pal to stop little extras accidentally making a reappearance. not expecting much in the way of losses over the next week or two but if i can maintain around this weight i will be more than happy then we ll see about that pesky last half stone. on the plus side i can now reintroduce a longer gym programme so it all has its benefits.

i ve had breakfast this am and its lovely not to be breaking out double portions to fill the void but if hunger should appear i know a little trick with a glass of water now....

hope every one had a great weekend and now to catch up properly with all your threads
jxx

thanks lovely

how was your weekend? i will be keep up with the support as its to easy to slink off when your not doing as well but if you open your actions up to the light its amazing what you can achieve
jx

That's such good news, well done! I'll be interested to see how you go on Step 3 :) you must be looking forward to eating food again regularly?

I've never been in the 10s, or under 11.7 for that matter, it's something I'm greatly looking forward to!

thats me back from the consultant and im officially in the 10s quite exciting really. had a good chat with her and step 3 starts today. im logging it in on my fitness pal to stop little extras accidentally making a reappearance. not expecting much in the way of losses over the next week or two but if i can maintain around this weight i will be more than happy then we ll see about that pesky last half stone. on the plus side i can now reintroduce a longer gym programme so it all has its benefits. i ve had breakfast this am and its lovely not to be breaking out double portions to fill the void but if hunger should appear i know a little trick with a glass of water now.... hope every one had a great weekend and now to catch up properly with all your threads jxx
Hi sky dragon, hope you don't mind me jumping in your thread. I re start today at the same weight you started at. Do you mind if I Ask what you lost in your first week?
Well done on getting into the 10's

Hi sky dragon, hope you don't mind me jumping in your thread. I re start today at the same weight you started at. Do you mind if I Ask what you lost in your first week?
Well done on getting into the 10's

hi there

you are more than welcome.

if you started at about the same weight i lost 11.5lbs in the first week ( i was a real carbaholic ) which i was well chuffed with, i then lost a steady 3/4 pounds, which i did until i went on my holidays (22/9/13) didn t return to cambridge til 14/10/13, so a month off but was careful and didn t gain or lose. i then restarted ( have to admit if you can power on its def the best thing to do as struggled more on the second round but it is doable. i did start at the end of the end of august but would have reached the 2 stone mark in october had i not had the holidays to factor in, no regrets there those.

what would you like to achieve with this diet? how are you finding it so far?
jxx

hi there you are more than welcome. if you started at about the same weight i lost 11.5lbs in the first week ( i was a real carbaholic ) which i was well chuffed with, i then lost a steady 3/4 pounds, which i did until i went on my holidays (22/9/13) didn t return to cambridge til 14/10/13, so a month off but was careful and didn t gain or lose. i then restarted ( have to admit if you can power on its def the best thing to do as struggled more on the second round but it is doable. i did start at the end of the end of august but would have reached the 2 stone mark in october had i not had the holidays to factor in, no regrets there those. what would you like to achieve with this diet? how are you finding it so far? jxx
Hi, you've done so well.
I'm finding it ok so far, I have tried before and lost 7lb the first week then gave up.
I only see my bf once a fortnight because of working in different city's and he doesn't like me doing this diet so I struggle when it's the weekend we are together and because we don't see each other often I don't want to argue about it.
I'm hoping I can lose a stone before Christmas

Can you do SS when you're alone and just eat really low carb when you're with him?

E.g. 2 boiled eggs or a 2 egg omelette for breakfast with broccoli or chicken in it

Maybe a shake or bar for lunch?

Then steak and low carb veg for dinner

Or if you're out, just choose chicken or fish and ask for sauce on the side, and veg with no butter? Don't be afraid to be "awkward" in restaurants! X

Can you do SS when you're alone and just eat really low carb when you're with him? E.g. 2 boiled eggs or a 2 egg omelette for breakfast with broccoli or chicken in it Maybe a shake or bar for lunch? Then steak and low carb veg for dinner Or if you're out, just choose chicken or fish and ask for sauce on the side, and veg with no butter? Don't be afraid to be "awkward" in restaurants! X
Thanks for the tips, I'll try those.
I'm hoping if I can do the ss+ through the week then as you suggest at the weekends I still may be able to lose a stone for Christmas.
How are you feeling? Any better?

Yeah, hyped up on lemsip capsules - also had a coke zero. At work for another 1hr15mins and am revising for Wednesday's exam... Want my pjs and bed!

Yeah, hyped up on lemsip capsules - also had a coke zero. At work for another 1hr15mins and am revising for Wednesday's exam... Want my pjs and bed!
Oh no at work, that's rubbish.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
I've just started a diary to hopefully keep myself motivated.

hope your feeling better soon and will be winging your way to bed pretty soon, totally above an beyond effort sticking to it through the lemsip period hope you get the results you deserve, take it easy as much as you can tomorrow your body will thank you and you ll be germ free quicker too
jxx

Oh no at work, that's rubbish.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
I've just started a diary to hopefully keep myself motivated.

gemma best of luck with the diet you ll find the best way to fit it in, stick with the forum it is so good for helping with those days that you need a lift or advice
jx

right day one of step 3 was all set to honk (in a purely good way) but following one last smugface look at my fitness page i suddenly realised id made a miscalculation. step 3 is not 1200 cals as it is set to on the page it is actually 1000. so i ve slightly over shot the runway, some days i worry about my self. i can report that with eating smaller portions im still comfortably full and it wasnt bad at all

mental note to self you are on step 3 dont eat the calories for step 4, in the words of mr t, FOOL!
jxx

Back