The Tracy Anderson Method

halcyon

Just wondered if anyone has tried the Tracy Anderson Method? Is it any good? Did you follow the diet plan as well? Did you lose any weight?

I have just purchased the Tracy Anderson's Mat Method, just waiting for it to be delivered. not following the eating plan as i do SW.

Cool, I've got the Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method and The Tracy Anderson Method Triple Workout Collection.

So far I've been following the Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method diet and exercise plan.

I was sweating and I definitely felt it, looking forward to doing it today.

Last edited:
i LOVE the tracy anderson mat work out. its really great - especially for your bum. The cardio dance i could never figure out. might give it another go, but its really complicated! I think you would be better doing a zumba class as a substitute for her dance dvd and the mat workout :)

i have ordered the mat work out and zumba for my wii. look forward to trying them both out.

not received them yet. probably because of all the bank hols. hopefully get them in the post today or tomorrow.x

received it today and glanced through it and first impression is oh my god, it looks hard. lots of ballet type footwork it looks like. am i correct, especially with the hand weights.

Back