The turning point

Discussion in 'Exante - Weekly Weigh In' started by sarahb2, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    The point when it clicks my God I need to do this. Knowing for all the time I have been married (22 years and still counting) I have put weight on. Realising my children (ages 19 and 12) have never every seen me slimmer than I am now. Knowing I'm killing myself slowly (and I'm nurse think I should know better!!!! but easier to say than do). Having just purchased a new car and can bearly fit behind the steering wheel. I need to look at this post each time I think I can't do it x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    Juddd
    We all have that ultimate factor of embarrassment which spurns us on. I've spent so many years unhappy with my weight, to watch it rise and rise and rise, and half heartily started some diet which I ultimately didn't follow.

Dont know what the difference is for me this time, but there's a switch gone in my head. My motivation is 100% in place!

[​IMG]

4. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Thanks, I know it's rubbish isn't it. Anyway heres to us x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.