THE ULTIMATE WIIIII CHALLENGE

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Right peeps - this is the new thread for the Wiiiii Challenge. We have to come on here and write down what we've managed to score on the wii and then it's everybody's elses job to try and smash the records!

Ok - 6 min Hula - 1923
10 min Hula - 3364

Go for it.

(p.s - I got the pics to proove it so no saying I cheated! lol)

x x x

Will join as I will be getting my wii fit by next Tuesday. So Lou your record WILL be beaten ;)

6min hula -1957 :p

Well done chic.
10 minute hula - 3441 :) Man I felt the burn!

10min hula - 3406
step plus - 661
10min free step - 1456

Man I am aching from yesterday - I have to admit I am rubbish at the step and the boxing for some reason. Seems when I punch with the nunchuck it doesn't wanna work!!!
Will be back on tonight but after the hour yesterday I am knackered....

move your sensor bar / your wii fit board further away / closer - i moved further away today and couldnt get nunchuk to work so had to move closer again..

and dont over do it too much - you're already lightyears ahead of me on 10min hula! :p

Right - got a sports bra today - 36E - NEARLY DIED! So I can bounce about all over the place now! Woooo! :D

JD Sports - £18 reduced from £25 - shcok absorber. It's pink with pink embelleshed crystals on in in the shape of the breast cancer awareness ribbon. Is cute - kinda.... :D

Ok this evening.... 50 mins on wii fit... 42 mins aerobic and 8 mins muscle.
Free Run - 20 mins - 3544m
Super Hula - 10 mins - 3448 Spins BUT I DROPPED A HOOP! WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE! :)
Step Basic - 3 mins x2 = 215 and 249pts (I AM RUBBISH!)
Step Plus - 5 mins - 467 (AGAIN - I SUCK)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Lou you're making me look like a pansy! :D LOL well done on your hoops that is bloody amazing for dropping a hoop! xxx

Thanking you.... Have u been on today?

i was this morning but fell short of ur amazing hulaness :p been scrubbing rotisserie ovens tonight so aching so think am giving it a miss! :p

Awwwww....which supermarket u work in? x

the wonderful Sainsburys Team Valley.. our store manager and deputy manager got in trouble at the xmas party last sat - room was shared with B&Q xmas party - some big fat man hit store managers wife, so Russell jumped him (maybe a 3rd of his size) and then some other B&Q guys picked him up and pinned him so big fat man could duff him up and so on.. so deputy Jason joined in to even it up - pinned this other guy up against wall and guy bit off the top of his finger! So proud of my store atm LOL :D

Hahahahahahahaha - that's sounds wicked....I'm off to get an application form tomorrow! :D

i love wii fit but havent really been able to get on it but now im definately up for the challenge...guess what im going to be doing tomorrow!? haha :D

Back