The ups and downs of the scales

So I weighed in this morning and I'm two pounds up from last week - which means I've put on the two pounds i lost this week and another two in the last 48 hrs. I know I'd been a bit naughty, but I wasn't that bad. Am putting some of it down to totm. My target for this week is four pounds off - which takes me to where I should have been today.
Meals all planned for today. All I have to do now is stick to the plan!!!

The soup I brought for lunch was terrible! Can't face any more of it - so am absolutely starving.
I will resist the cake shop. I will resist the cake shop.
Hunger is my friend.....

You poor thing !!!!!!! . Its definitly time of the month thats causing the increase I can be 3-4lb up at that time so dont panic . You know yourself you didnt do that much damage. Its a new week so try not to be too down about it it will all work out next weigh in.. Around that time of the month I try !! to eat if im hungry i.e id have an extra sandwich or salad plate in the day to fill me up otherwise I could pig out on sweet stuff..

Thanks!
So, the last couple if days haven't been so bad. I seem to be sticking to plan fairly well and it's starting to show on the scales. If I can keep this up there ought to be a serious loss on weigh in day.
Still going to have to work hard to shift what I put on on my, um "break" but I am at least back in the game. I also seem to have got some of my motivation back.

The aim is now to drop five pounds before Monday ( sneaky peeks at the scales suggest this may be possible!!)
If I do that I'm going for three pounds the week after. It would be good to get back to where i was at my lowest before the end of September - but that may be seriously pushing my luck !!!

Ps resisted the cake shop all week. If I hit the five pound target on Monday then I may have cake to finish off the weeklies!

Keep up the good worK L.M.O . Think of the feeling when you stand on the scales and you are down to what you want :D

I have been doing well, but right now am working from home and starving! Real danger zone time. Have already raided the fruit bowl - but not helping. I am NOT going to hit the chocolate. I am NOT going to hot the chocolate.....
Am going to have to come up with a filling lunch. No Idea what though....

I'm a real savoury junkie, and love crisps, cakes etc. So what I did when I started was to try and find a replacement for the things I love. I've brought WW bread to replace bread, snack a jacks to replace crisps, crispbreads and low point cereal bars, and for pudding I brought WW chocolate mouse, so rather than depriving myself I've tried to find alternatives. During my first couple of weeks, I did manage to eat 2-3 packs of snack a jacks, 2 mousses a day etc but along as I pointed it I tried not to worry. Also I eat 4 meals a day, breakfast lunch tea and supper, with plenty of snacks in between and I'm finding this works. Have u tried to replace cakes with WW ones, so that u dont feel ur missing out?

I've done some swooping - skimmed milk instead of full fat and low fat spread instead of butter. I've tried some of the WW desserts before and I just can't get in with them. I don't like the chemical feel of them.
I have Petit Filous mini desserts. Really chocolately. It's just enough for a fix and only 2 PP.

I went a bit overboard on Friday and used a lot of weeklies - but hey, that's what there're there for. At least this time I pointed and tracked everything. I think I was just hungry after having been so good all week.

I am hoping it pays off at weigh in tomorrow.....

I saw a nice top and decided to treat myself. It was a floaty blouse style thing and, because there were no changing rooms and I wanted it to be loose I grabbed a size eighteen (I'm a sixteen most of the time). Got it home and tried it on. I got it on fine but it was tight over the hips. Needed to be at least one size bigger. I was not best pleased. It went back today. It was as I was handing it over for a refund I noticed that although the hanger it was on said 18 the top itself said 12!!!!!!
Sadly, as I'm so short the cut was all wrong on the 16 - so I still don't have a new top - but it was an ego boost!!!

Five pounds off this week!

The post weigh in treat - slice of cake and tart for lunch from the posh cake shop by the office.

Sensible dinner and pointing stats again tomorrow. I'd love to drop another three pounds next week - but I think two is mire likely!
We'll see

Yahooooo . 5lb down . well done !!!!!!!!!!!!. Knew it would all level out eventually . You can do this ...Keep it going now. another good week would really see the scales jump

Thanks. I was pleased too - and glad to be back on the wagon. Food pretty much all planned out for today. I have a meeting in Starbucks. Must avoid the cakes. I think a banana just before I go should sort that.
Wednesday am going out for lunch. Not much on the menu that's low in points. I'm thinking a lot of my weeklies will get spent... Will have another look at the menu and see if there's anything not fried or covered with cream...
Still hoping for two pounds off this week, but would settle for one...

Well I avoided the cake, but there lunch out was a calorie festival. Not as bad as it could have been. It was rather hard to track, but I gave it a shot! I think I'm on track - a couple of weeklies still in hand.
There were some really good days too. I think I'm pretty in track for a pond off at weigh in tomorrow - with luck I might just scrape two. Fingers crossed !!

Feeling very pleased with myself - Two pounds off!!!! That's half a stone in two weeks. Cake shop treat for me today - and some dumplings with my stew tonight, the back on the wagon tomorrow. Lots of work stuff, and not much social stuff this week, so it should be easier to stick to the plan this week.
I reckon another two pounds this week should be do-able. I'd be getting close to the weight I was on when I fell of the wagon then.
Hope you all had good weekends

I am thoroughly off the wagon at the moment so hearing how you have turned it around in the last 2 weeks is really motivating and I am sort of looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in so that I know how many lbs I have to get back off.
Enjoy your cake

Thanks Twinmum07, glad you found it helpful. It helps to write it, and it's even better when people comment on it.
Hope the damage at weigh in wasn't too bad. Heave yourself back up on the wagon and keep trying.
The cake was good thanks, but having been sticking so hard to the diet I actually found it hard to finish. Stuck to plan today - although was very hungry and it was a close run thing.
I want a new outfit for Christmas and to be able to show off a slimed figure -

I actually lost 0.5lbs last night so very surprised. I guess if I fell off the wagon it ran me over and I got stuck to the wheel. Determined to clamber back up on to the wheel now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great news twinmum07! Onwards and downwards for you.
Had a slight accident with a white Magnum Yesterday, which was covered by weeklies. Apart from that, been sticking fairly well to the plan.
Totm coming up again. Must not stress if scales misbehave. *repeat as many times as necessary*

How strange - i was attacked by a mint magnum this afternoon - 7 points, oops!

Those Magnums are very dangerous - especially when the temperature rises. I was attacked again yesterday....

Back