The Vanishing Fiddler

Good to hear u are back on track and wow at the size 10 skirt! I just get so excited at the idea of dropping clothes sizes more than anything else!

You actually dont have all that far to go to your goal weight!!

12% off orders today i noticed. Are u ordering mixed bundles? I need to order more too but dont know what i fancy

10.6 today! That's a whole stone gone! Wow, I just can't believe it!!! :D This has been the best week I've ever had weight wise, but the worst diet wise! So weird.

Not too far from goal. But I might lower the goal weight once I get there. 9.10 is at the top of my healthy weight range, so I can afford to lose a fair bit more.

Anyway, yes I'm going to order the mixed pack. I like the meals for evening and I love the soup. But I'm looking forward to trying some of the bars and the new shakes : )

Hit the stone loss and going strong!! You will be a size 8 by the time u finish that 6 week pack!!!! x

Oooo that would be nice! A comfortable size 10 would do me beautifully though :D

10.5 today! Is so weird that I am losing now than I did in the first few weeks. Really odd. Not complaining though! I feel like those 9s are almost in reach now :eek:

dh and I are off for the weekend to Aberdeen. dd2 is looking after dd3 and dd4 for us. Weather forecast is good so should be nice. I'm taking plenty of shakes and not planning to go too badly off track. Will have a salad tonight but will have the packs for breakfast and dinner. Planning on being 100% tomorrow. Want to see those 9s so badly so don't want to wreck my progress.

I can't even remember when I was last 9 something. Must be about 20 years gulp.

Oooh have a fabulous weekend! I find that if I have it planned well enough its easier to stay on track and it sounds like you do have it planned well. Enjoy :)

Good morning and :wow: you're on a roll. Well done!

Hope you're having a fab weekend away xx

Afternoon all! Had a lovely weekend away. The weather was incredible!!

I tried to be good, I really did. I ended up having a mixed grill platter and roasted veg for dinner on Saturday night, which was about the best choice. It was so delicious. But I also had loads of vodka and diet cokes, oops. Then on Sunday morning the hotel gave us a complimentary breakfast. I couldn't turn that down could I? Had sausage/bacon/egg/mushrooms and tomatoes. Yum. No bread or anything else too naughty.

So I thought those were pretty good choices. But this morning I'm back up to 10.8 waaaaahhhhh! So annoyed. I know it is a physical impossibility to put on 3lbs in two days, and it is fluid. But I never wanted to see the scales going up again. Totm due too so that doesn't help.

Ah well, back to knuckling down and getting on with it again. Waiting for my new pack to arrive... I need some variety so can't wait for it to turn up.

Well it sounds like u were fairly good! Making those choices shows u are still in control so it wont set u back. And now u get to see those pounds come off again quicker than they went on! ;-)

Yes i definitely find that! I think knowing we have come this far is enough to get back on track though! You will get to the 9s before u know it. Didnt u buy a 6 week bundle? I reckon u will be into the 9s in 3 weeks max! Bit longer for me but im really excited at the thought of getting there now!

Have u been 100% today? x

Im imagining it might take 4 weeks before I am in the nines but yes, I might do it in three. Ooooo exciting! !! Am back down to 10.6 again so not too much damage done thank goodness. Back on track completely and more determined than ever.

Still waiting for my new pack. Wish it would hurry up! So looking forward to trying new flavours :)

Day off today. Housework to do (groan) and prepare for teaching tonight at a fidddle workshop. Have a gig to play at this weekend with a different band so need to run through their repertoire too. And have a tune buzzing in my head that I need to write down before I lose it. Also have three violins to sell on ebay... is it free insertion fees on sunday or did I imagine that? If so I will wait until then.

Off for my shower. Have a great day fellow shrinkees!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good afternoon.

It isn't fair is it, how our days off are eaten up by housework!? :D xx

I know!!!!! Very annoying. Still that's it all done. House looks lovely. It may even stay that way for an hour or two... :banghead:

Need to sweep the paths in the garden and deadhead the pots and baskets now. Is sad seeing them start to die. They have been amazing this year.

Starting to panic about the workshop tonight. Havent prepared yet!

We've been spoilt with the Summer this year. we actually holidayed on the East Coast and came back with tans! :eek::D

Lol :D

Dead on 10.6 today so should be back to where I was by tomorrow :)

So tired today. Was late in from tutoring and the session then hardly slept for some reason. Could go have a kip since am not going into the office until this afternoon, but I know I won't sleep. And need to practice for the gig this weekend anyway. Yawn yawn.

4 weeks until I go to Benidorm. Really want to be in the nines by then... knowing I have finally hit the next stone will keep me on the straight and narrow whilst I am there.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday :)

4 weeks? U may even surprise yourself and hit target. U will so be in the 9s! What are your plans for eating on holiday? Hope u have had a good day x

Back