The Voice....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Is anyone else obsessed??? I am watching last nights episode for the third time - I just love the concept is so different...... Am also feeling the love for Danny & reckon he helps me burn the calories off cos my heart rate raises rofl

Yes, I really like it too. I like the format, the live band especially, and I like the banter between the coaches. My daughter is feeling the love for Danny as well ... I'm a bit old for that lol, but I do like him. Talented guy and has a great personality. As for the singers, I thought the last guy up - the Welsh builder, was absolutely fantastic. One of the best vocalists I've heard in years and I used to be in bands myself back in the day. So far he, and a bloke from last week (can't remember his name but he went on with his girlfriend - he got through and she didn't) are my two favourites so far.

I'm a sucker for an irish accent! I think Danny and Jessie will be the best of the judges to work with. Will-I-Am-full-of-myself just doesnt float my boat and Tom is a Legend but not sure if he can keep up with the times hehe.

hobnobsmummy said:
I'm a sucker for an irish accent! I think Danny and Jessie will be the best of the judges to work with. Will-I-Am-full-of-myself just doesnt float my boat and Tom is a Legend but not sure if he can keep up with the times hehe.

I agree re Tom! I took my hubby to see him about 8 years ago & all he did was go on about his friend Wyclef Jean who he'd just recorded with.

That bloke from last week was brilliant! I also loved the bloke who did Like a Virgin this week but then discovered he didn't arrange it like that he copied but still a good voice....

I'm desperate for next weeks already!

Back