The wanderer returns

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I have decided to bite the bullet and return to class. i have put on a bit of weight over Christmas. My hubby thinks that i am going to exercise classes but i am really returning to SW.
He is really supportive but i am tired of failing and he is always good about me re-joining or trying something new.
I am aiming to get there by his 40th birthday in September and wearing a "knock him dead outfit". I am joining on Wednesday and hopefully i will reach my target by then.

Welcome back! I've just started back again and lost 2.5lbs this week, so feeling good again. It's fab that you have an event to aim for and you'll do it for sure :)

You seem really motivated, and having something to aim for always helps! I have only told close friend and OH I'm restarting, (as my diary explains) for same reasons.

Hope all goes well for ya hun x

You seem really motivated, and having something to aim for always helps! I have only told close friend and OH I'm restarting, (as my diary explains) for same reasons.

Hope all goes well for ya hun x

thanks. everytime i think that i am motivated i fall flat on my face. am not making a big deal about it and just seeing how it goes this time. am going to really try though.

Back