The Wedding Dress Thread

HO MY GODS I DOOO!!!

I could have them for the FG's pomanders.... Wow. You're good!

I forgot, instead of a guest book we are having a guest "boat" and having everyone sign the sails :D

JezVonSavage said:
Hahaha....actually all the tables are named after ships. So spot on.

How do I go about getting nautical knots. I doubt I'll be able to make them. Do you reckon I approach the local sea cadets??

Our tables were named after Simpsons characters :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another vote here for those sailor dresses Jez! I love love love them and will look amazing with your nautical theme! DO IT! x

Jez, both the choices for the bridesmaid dresses are fab, but the sailor one is definately the best :)

Thankyou Ginlin...my only concern is whether the shape suits all of the bridesmaids, they arelittle, large and everything inbetween!

JezVonSavage said:
Thankyou Ginlin...my only concern is whether the shape suits all of the bridesmaids, they arelittle, large and everything inbetween!

Find a shop that has a similar style dress and get them all to try it on, that's what I did because I had a size 6, 10, four size 12's a 16 and an 18 and the size 16 had 36Gboobs lol

It will be hard to find the exact style but something similar could help you visualize them in the dress you want.

X x x

Ive just found the perfect shoes for my dress..
Just feel a bit guilty about the £80 price the, but they were reduced from £275!
I have never heard of Rachel Simpson shoes before - has anyone else heard of her???

Attachments

• Sabine-pair-low-res.jpg
    Sabine-pair-low-res.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 1843_326.jpg
    1843_326.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 56
Babysham80 said:
Ive just found the perfect shoes for my dress..
Just feel a bit guilty about the £80 price the, but they were reduced from £275!
I have never heard of Rachel Simpson shoes before - has anyone else heard of her???

LOVE them!!! Buy buy buy!!! :D

Pretty shoes :) get them! X

Have spent a magical hour reading this thread :) has cheered me up immensely. I got married 7 years ago (2nd marriage), we went to Mauritius and my son gave me away.
We had an amazing unforgettable day, we had a big party at home a week after we got back to celebrate with family.
I'd done the "big" wedding first time around so we really wanted it to be so different for us :)
Hope you don't mind me sharing my pics too

Attachments

• image-2489018134.jpg
    image-2489018134.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1400124867.jpg
    image-1400124867.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image-239525122.jpg
    image-239525122.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 73