image-322851596.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3330912382.jpg
    image-3330912382.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1404175368.jpg
    image-1404175368.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 48
They are gorgeous. I agree with other get them.
Im getting married 1st September.
Iv only tried on one dress so far and loved it but Im going shopping with my mam nearer the time.
This is the one I found
Buy John Lewis Women Uma Satin Back Crepe Dress, Champagne online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

That's a beeeeautiful dress! *sigh*

Have spent a magical hour reading this thread :) has cheered me up immensely. I got married 7 years ago (2nd marriage), we went to Mauritius and my son gave me away.
We had an amazing unforgettable day, we had a big party at home a week after we got back to celebrate with family.
I'd done the "big" wedding first time around so we really wanted it to be so different for us :)
Hope you don't mind me sharing my pics too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that looks fantastic and your son looks such a prince in his waistcoat. I love the sleeves on your dress x

They are gorgeous. I agree with other get them.
Im getting married 1st September.
Iv only tried on one dress so far and loved it but Im going shopping with my mam nearer the time.
This is the one I found
Buy John Lewis Women Uma Satin Back Crepe Dress, Champagne online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

Thanks - my Mum brought them me bless her :)
A word of advice- -if you see a dress you really really like buy it at the time - I dithered on mine and ended up getting one in a size larger than I would have liked cause it sold out in mine :( Love the beading on shoulders on urs :)

The reason I dont want to buy it is that its the only one iv tried on. The shops dont really have the bridal sections at the moment and I really want to go shopping with mam. I live 300 miles away from home and shopping together is something I know we will both enjoy lol

vicky1804 said:
The reason I dont want to buy it is that its the only one iv tried on. The shops dont really have the bridal sections at the moment and I really want to go shopping with mam. I live 300 miles away from home and shopping together is something I know we will both enjoy lol

I did a similar thing. I went round the shop picking out what I thought I wanted and looked at one the caught my eye and put it back, walked around again and the same one caught my eye so I put it back again. The fourth time it happened I thought it was obviously trying to say something to me so I put it on the try on pile. Tried it on first, my mum burst into tears and I loved it. Tried on a further 20 dresses and not one matched the feeling that I got from the first. In true woman style, I went and bought the first one I tried on. Have fun trying on, it's been my favourite part so far.

Big bear - seem to remember you said you might be able to put me in touch with someone who could help me make my sister wedding cake, or am i imagining that?

I will be speaking to her tomorrow about it - am thinking i might suggest the cupcake route though - might be easier to make!

kingleds said:
Big bear - seem to remember you said you might be able to put me in touch with someone who could help me make my sister wedding cake, or am i imagining that?

I will be speaking to her tomorrow about it - am thinking i might suggest the cupcake route though - might be easier to make!

Hi hun

I can get advise from my sister she's made wedding cakes. Let me know, hopefully she'll go for the cupcakes lol x

Back