The White Stuff

There's 4inch in Brum too - been to the park at 9am dragging two 6 year olds down a huge hill on a makeshift sledge and then running back up - anyone think I deserve an extra CD meal today?

I have found my calling though - apparently 3 pairs of trousers, 3 pairs of socks, 2 tops, a hoody, 2 pair of gloves and winter coat ARE the way to keep warm on the Cambridge diet - I didn't feel the cold one bit!!!!!

Yesterday's snow was such fun, we went out and had a snowball fight, I confess I was a bit cruel, pelted a snowball at my Mum, who due to mobility problems couldn't run, well, I had to get someone after the way she was encouraging my nine year old to pelt me with massive snowballs! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much!
There's not much left now, and sadly no-one has mentioned having another snowball fight today.

We've got about 9 inches in south wales and all taxi's have stopped running so i'm stuck in on a friday night all on my lonesome grrrrrrrr!

We've got about 9 inches in south wales and all taxi's have stopped running so i'm stuck in on a friday night all on my lonesome grrrrrrrr!

Same over here hun, I'm stuck indoors.....bored stiff and cold!!

On the other hand, I love snow so have been like a big kid all day :D

Kitty xxx

Hey guys do you know how the m5, m42 and m1 are running, Im not sure where it is snowing and how much.....though would be nice for my youngest to see the snow.

The snow is melting and it is going very quick. I had to work yesterday so I missed most of the fun.:(

Never mind there is always next year.

Nick

Back