Total Solution The year my life WILL change.

Happy New Year hon x I hada stupid slip up last night and feel like crud today :( Won't be doing that again... defo wasn't worth it. Loads of water and kinnect today, try to limit the damage!!

Good luck with your start on the 3rd x

Oh no :( sorry to hear that, thats why we're binning everything haha so there will be no temptations :)

think we're going to go buy all the dance and exercise games for kinect soon too so should be great really cant wait :D

and thank you for all the luck :D

xx

~Ade

Yaayy at last I have a buddy! Thanks Ade :) I've got a one months bumper pack for now. Xx

haha yay :) and aye we got the two just to see how it goes as with PCOS i probably wont lose as much as everyone else normally would which sucks...just means i have to work that extra bit harder :) xx

~ Ade

Hello and welcome Ade :)

This works, it really does!

The first few days are quite hard, then it just becomes a routine.

Very satisfying to see the drop on the scales each week :D

All the best for 2012 - make this year the time for change!!

Hey and thanks!

aye im actually dreading having to get up and eat in the mornings since i only really eat at dinner time so the lack of food shouldnt bother me too much

and aye i've seen some of the results people have had and how fast me and my mum sat there looking at them and we were like WOW :O

Thank you and all the best for you too :D xx

~ Ade

Hi Ade, I'm Sarah, 31, just joined today. I've ordered my exante but it hasn't arrived as yet. I'd like to lose 6 stone in 2012.
I think im properly starting on 9th Jan, would love to have someone to buddy up with and share progress.

Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will do great! xxx

Hi Ade, I'm Sarah, 31, just joined today. I've ordered my exante but it hasn't arrived as yet. I'd like to lose 6 stone in 2012.
I think im properly starting on 9th Jan, would love to have someone to buddy up with and share progress.

Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will do great! xxx

Hey Sarah, I'd love to buddy up the more the merrier! :D
aye ours took about a week to arrive and we have really crappy delivery services here in dunoon so you should get it some time before that if you're lucky :)

Good luck to you too and we'll both do great :D xxx

~Ade

So last day of normal food...all ready and waiting for tomorrow :D cant wait to get this diet up and running towards my goal :)))

~ Ade

Hey Ade
Just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck for tomorrow, I also have the dreaded pcos but this diet does give the fastest losses :)
Good luck!!

Hey Ade
Just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck for tomorrow, I also have the dreaded pcos but this diet does give the fastest losses :)
Good luck!!

Thanks but theres been a change of plan i will most likely start tomorrow or the 5th since dunoon has been battered by the storm, and my dad got stuck here...ooh dear...si hes bought more crap food and urgh! kinda annoyed about it now but atleast i noticed his stuff was still here before i started.... :)

Good luck to those of you who started :)

~Ade

Start when you're ready hun, with too many temptations and food demons it's impossible ;) best to set yourself a start date when you know you can stick to it 100%. See you on the wagon when you decide to do it xx

Heyy i started yesterday and honestly it wasnt too bad the bar actually makes me feel full and the vanilla shake was really really nice!

but due to powercuts all of last night i couldnt have my soup and i still wasnt hungry :)
was a it tempted when i seen food though but i stopped myself wasnt thinking just picked up something and waslike erm what am i doing i started today! completely forgot but its okay as long as i dont cheat so im a little proud of myself :)

the drinking of 2ltr + is killing me just now just managed to get it last night was a struggle

~Ade

Sparkeigh said:
Heyy i started yesterday and honestly it wasnt too bad the bar actually makes me feel full and the vanilla shake was really really nice!

but due to powercuts all of last night i couldnt have my soup and i still wasnt hungry :)
was a it tempted when i seen food though but i stopped myself wasnt thinking just picked up something and waslike erm what am i doing i started today! completely forgot but its okay as long as i dont cheat so im a little proud of myself :)

the drinking of 2ltr + is killing me just now just managed to get it last night was a struggle

~Ade

Well done x keep with it with the water might get easier x

I struggle with the water too, so use tesco apple flavoured water and tesco strawberry flavoured water. I also have some coca cola zer and dr pepper zero each day as well now. If I want something hot I have peppermint tea or green tea. It all helps x

I struggle with the water too, so use tesco apple flavoured water and tesco strawberry flavoured water. I also have some coca cola zer and dr pepper zero each day as well now. If I want something hot I have peppermint tea or green tea. It all helps x

I don't want to put a spanner in the works but has apple water got citric acid in it?

I haven't seen it there but I'll have a look.

Back