Thelma & louise of the weight loss world

valerie11

Gold Member
myself and fayhamy are yo-yo dieters and have decided to unite in our quest to get slim (mer) we hope that the support we will give each other (and get from u luvleys) :copon:will help us to succeed this time, i'm not sure which of us is thelma or louise but i have bagged the lower half of brad pitt lol :kissass:

And I have got the top half but as I said to Val ( rather smugly might I add) I have his face but then she has his..................gorgeous..............................................ehm, feet?

good morning thelma & all (i have decided to be louise) ;)

i must say i feel very positive once again and what a great feeling it is :happy036: if being positive feels this good why oh why do i let it go :cry:(note to me and thelma keep thinking positive thoughts) :vibes:

hope you have a great day thelma will catch up with u later to see how u've faired today
love louise :rolleyes: xxx

good morning thelma well i'm afraid my day went completely tits up :banana dancer: brad rang me for a date (without u this time) i said i would love to but then at the last minute he cancelled :cry: i was sooo upset i turned to food for comfort:
1 egg, 2 bacon, beans, toast which would have been fine all cooked s/w way

big bowl porridge with butter sugar and cream
pkt healthy crisps
kellogs fibre plus bar
bar dairy milk (small one)
half of b/f s apple turnover with synthetic cream ( he thought i had bought 2 as it were sooooo big he couldn't tell it was all his really hee hee)
i'm sure i've missed something out went to bed with indigestion and couldn't sleep cause i felt sooooo sick :9529:
sorry to let u down i promise to be good today xx

Back