There is hope

moonflower

I was getting a bit worried that I would end up not being able to lose the baby weight but shouldn't have its come off straight away. I put on 20lbs in the end the last 7 in less than a week but it was fluid as my feet were so swollen.
I weighted myself in week and had a few pounds to go but they have now gone plus 2 extra!!! I'm now 2lbs less than when I found out. There must be a God.
I'm haven't been trying in fact I've been eating huge amounts to keep the milk up.
I didnt make a deal about how much I put on as I knew I am determined to lose when I've finished feeding Poppy.

I'm just so relieved that I would share it with you all as it will be awhile before I can get put back on the bypass list.

Ali

xx

Great news Ali, well done :) Can't wait to see some pics of Poppy!

aw well done you thats brill x

Moonflower that is FANTASTIC news! Well done you!
Really am glad you shared too as we are all concerned one way or another about our weight gain etc.

Hope parenthood is enjoyable. Glad you are able to feed Poppy and hope she's coming on well.
Look forward to lovely pics to coo over soon enough! lol

Ah well done hun. I have put on loads of weight and am worried it's gonna take a while to get back off. Thank you for posting it's re-assuring to know it can be done.

Back