There it is! Positive vibe returneth!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tinka, 14 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After losing my positive mojo yesterday for no apparent reason, and only sheer determination stopped me from stuffing my face, I am happy to report that it has returned today. :D
    Went to Bath for a day out, took children to a nice park, and we had a picnic on the grass. I had my peanut bar, while all around me was food food food, I did not falter at all. But later (and this is the bit that made me smile) I had a photo took with my children, instead of avoiding it as usual) and my face didnt look like a big round moonface for once! I looked back at the pictures and was happy for once. Still look chunky ish round the hips, but I don't look massive and my face has a line of definition to the jaw. I beamed. Yay.
    I might have a bit of a down come Tuesday, as I dont think loss will be that much this week - but hopefully I will get a decent loss the week after.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Well done you. It feels great when we get through those not so great times. I'm not avoiding the camera now either...hurray.

very proud of you xxx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.