Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

therealbbe said:
26lbs in 4 weeks so far :D and thank you xxx

Wow that is amazing! :)

So guys I have decided I never want to do this ever again never ever!!! I need to have a good summer I deserve a good summer I finish uni beginning of August so have 2 half months left ok prolly won't be at target but might be movin up plans if I say stone a month it will leave me around half a stone to lose when I finish placement that is goal for my healthy bmi is 12stone 6 coz of my height but I want to be 11 stone somethig hahahahah xxxxxxx

Well that is my plan :D you think it's doable???

therealbbe said:
So guys I have decided I never want to do this ever again never ever!!! I need to have a good summer I deserve a good summer I finish uni beginning of August so have 2 half months left ok prolly won't be at target but might be movin up plans if I say stone a month it will leave me around half a stone to lose when I finish placement that is goal for my healthy bmi is 12stone 6 coz of my height but I want to be 11 stone somethig hahahahah xxxxxxx

Yes, your focused, your doing everything right, I'm sure you will achieve this goal, I can't wait to see your before and after pics when you do. You'll look amazing :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Yes, your focused, your doing everything right, I'm sure you will achieve this goal, I can't wait to see your before and after pics when you do. You'll look amazing :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so chick they doing a roast dinner at the moment I will wait till he dishes it up in bout hr then have a bath as its my favourite lol. Xxxx

therealbbe said:

Definitely doable u r so focused and the weight seems to fall off u rather quick too ;)

therealbbe said:

Of course it is u r smashing this diet all over the place u will definitely do it I think even do it before end of placement the rate u going u r doing amazing Hun xxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww thanks lovely Oh my God I thought it was day 30 I lost a day being at uni had to sit and work it put hahahahaha brain dead!! My boy has his first communion this morning so proud of him and his choices and they won rugby tourney yesterday he set up some brilliant tries hubby says hope you all have amazing day I still in better chilling after an amazing early wake up call from hubby :D love my baby soooooo much he just brought me coffee as well xxxxxxxx

You're a lucky lady :) x

therealbbe said:

Am completely with you on this! Not doing it again. You will achieve it hunni. No problems. You're well focused x

WillpowerWoman said:
Definitely doable u r so focused and the weight seems to fall off u rather quick too ;)

Awwwwww thank you chick just long let it continue :) don't know about it being so quick lol x

harassed_mother said:
Of course it is u r smashing this diet all over the place u will definitely do it I think even do it before end of placement the rate u going u r doing amazing Hun xxx

Awwwww I just start to worry can't help it just so important to finish this xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Am completely with you on this! Not doing it again. You will achieve it hunni. No problems. You're well focused x

We all,are we are gonna be lovely thin ladies :) and looking slinky for summer :)

therealbbe said:
Awwwww I just start to worry can't help it just so important to finish this xxx

Listen we all dieting buddies we gonna do this failure is not an option for us :) we are all gonna reach our targets and stay slim

therealbbe said:
I know I am :) he is wonderful and sexy and his accent makes me go weak at the knees heheheheh xxxxxx

What accent if u say Irish I think I may hate u just for a sec lol

Rkmriddell said:

Exactly I just know I don't want to be doing this in summer hols but hey I will have to wait and see I can't do this ever again i am never being this fat again!! Xxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Listen we all dieting buddies we gonna do this failure is not an option for us :) we are all gonna reach our targets and stay slim

YES we are thank you for standing by my side we will not fail even of it takes longer we still do this ps just had soup in bed chilling :) xxxxxx

harassed_mother said:
What accent if u say Irish I think I may hate u just for a sec lol

Hahahahaha he is a new Yorker Italian/Irish american lol xxxxx

harassed_mother said:

Yes we are! I think at the end of summer we should all stay at Alton towers go on all the rides without being paranoid and get very drunk and have a good bloody meet up!! X

Back