Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

harassed_mother said:
What accent if u say Irish I think I may hate u just for a sec lol

Mmm love the Irish accent. Have a thing for Danny from the script. Mmmmm x

Rkmriddell said:
Yes we are! I think at the end of summer we should all stay at Alton towers go on all the rides without being paranoid and get very drunk and have a good bloody meet up!! X

Wow how amazing would that be!!! Can I bring hubby nice weekend away without kiddies ;) xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Wow how amazing would that be!!! Can I bring hubby nice weekend away without kiddies ;) xxxxx

Absolutely if you don't mind everyone drooling after him haha x I really think we should do it when we get there. Something else for us all to look forward to! X

Rkmriddell said:
Absolutely if you don't mind everyone drooling after him haha x I really think we should do it when we get there. Something else for us all to look forward to! X

We will only have to pay for hotel as we have merlin passes soooooo cool!! And I will have noone saying fat jokes and comments about me when I ask them to move so I can get through :D xxxx

therealbbe said:
We will only have to pay for hotel as we have merlin passes soooooo cool!! And I will have noone saying fat jokes and comments about me when I ask them to move so I can get through :D xxxx

Yep :) sounds excellent doesn't it!! X

harassed_mother said:
Oooh lucky u mine is from Nottingham speaks right weird

Hahahahahaha he been here long time but still strong accent love his accent especially some words hehehehehe xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Hahaha I know I can't talk I sound like a scouser hee hee but he does talk strange

So you scouser I am from Blackpool originally lol xxx

therealbbe said:
So you scouser I am from Blackpool originally lol xxx

Technically no but I live about 20 mins from Liverpool and I talk like one :)

Rkmriddell said:
Yes we are! I think at the end of summer we should all stay at Alton towers go on all the rides without being paranoid and get very drunk and have a good bloody meet up!! X

Sounds Fab :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Sounds Fab :)

I am definitely going to organise this or something similar in the coming months when we're all working on maintenance. Even if it's Xmas we're celebrating x

Rkmriddell said:
I am definitely going to organise this or something similar in the coming months when we're all working on maintenance. Even if it's Xmas we're celebrating x

Mine will prob be more near Xmas with nearly 8 stone still to lose :-(

harassed_mother said:
Mine will prob be more near Xmas with nearly 8 stone still to lose :-(

Well then well all meet with Santa hats :) were all doing it together, no matter how long it takes x

Rkmriddell said:
Well then well all meet with Santa hats :) were all doing it together, no matter how long it takes x

I think that's a brilliant idea x

Back