Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Well I'm already in my pjs - going to iron my son's uniform for tomorrow and have a mega early night. I fear I'll end up foraging in the cupboards otherwise....eeek!! Xxx

Although I know I didn't get weighed in till weds evening I did start weds so day 3 here and took some tablets just in case of headache lol but so far all is good long may this continue
Hope everyone is having a good SS day today
Luv sharon x

Good thinking batman ;) sounds like u r doing really well!! I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 5lbs so far - get weighed on Tuesday night so hoping to lose another 2lbs by then. I'm now the same weight I was at beginning of December before my silliness started :) xxx

Good thinking batman ;) sounds like u r doing really well!! I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 5lbs so far - get weighed on Tuesday night so hoping to lose another 2lbs by then. I'm now the same weight I was at beginning of December before my silliness started :) xxx

How brilliant is that good luck for Tuesday night mine is weds night I have checked weight yet to bloody scared lol xxxx

Ok well robby will be made redundant in 4 weeks he will get another 4 weeks pay as well so we will be ok till end of march which is ok and gives him time to find another job hopefully. I kinda upset but it's better than some that left today!! And least when he finishes in 4 weeks he has another four weeks pay :) got to look on the positive side. So I will continue with Cambridge for as Long as possible and work my little butt off and get the money somehow. Weighin weds not giving up this easily when I feel I have come so far xxxx

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear about your hubby's job! I do hope that he manages to find work! You have done so well I loved reading your diary! Good luck with your weigh in on Wednesday I also have my third weigh in on Wednesday night my third one so hoping to have lost some more weight I have been 100% hoping to have lost at least 3lb.Take Care and I look forward to seeing how you do on Wednesday? x

therealbbe said:
Ok well robby will be made redundant in 4 weeks he will get another 4 weeks pay as well so we will be ok till end of march which is ok and gives him time to find another job hopefully. I kinda upset but it's better than some that left today!! And least when he finishes in 4 weeks he has another four weeks pay :) got to look on the positive side. So I will continue with Cambridge for as Long as possible and work my little butt off and get the money somehow. Weighin weds not giving up this easily when I feel I have come so far xxxx

Ahhh Sharon that's a bit of a blow, but like u say, u know u'r ok for money until the end of March and u'r husband has time to look for work - it could mean he lands a much better job!!

Really hope u get a good result on Weds, I'm sure it will b good news :) xxx

Hi Sharon, sorry to hear about your hubby's job! I do hope that he manages to find work! You have done so well I loved reading your diary! Good luck with your weigh in on Wednesday I also have my third weigh in on Wednesday night my third one so hoping to have lost some more weight I have been 100% hoping to have lost at least 3lb.Take Care and I look forward to seeing how you do on Wednesday? x

Ahhhhh thank you so much it really helps when others comment and show support :) xxx

Ahhh Sharon that's a bit of a blow, but like u say, u know u'r ok for money until the end of March and u'r husband has time to look for work - it could mean he lands a much better job!!

Really hope u get a good result on Weds, I'm sure it will b good news :) xxx

I know I totally believe he will find something else. He will prolly get his redundancy money end of feb so will try and pay two months mortgage just in case best to know we safe till end of march lol. Fingers crossed i do good. I have done something different this time I have had bars from first week so hope this doesn't slow my weightloss down. CDC says it won't but you just worry dont you lol xxxx

My CDC always says its ok to have bars from the start and I've always been fine!! I am sure u will too - its exciting :D xxx

I also had bars this time around from the 1st week and I seem to have lost more this time? I love the bars especially the new lemon one!

Have to say I am struggling tonight doing roast gammon and it's my fav (sorry for swearing talking of food) and could quite easily come off for a little dinner lol not good am I lol xxx

My CDC always says its ok to have bars from the start and I've always been fine!! I am sure u will too - its exciting :D xxx

Yeah it has def helped this week I have to say I needed something to eat I normally have stock first then my bar xxx

Argggggg tell me why am I doing this to myself starving myself help me guys give me some words of encouragement lol -_- xxx

Come on you can do this you have lost 2st 3lb so far and are doing fantastic, think of all those lovely clothes you can buy when you get to goal! People commenting on how well you are doing, feeling much fitter! Also think how far you have come and that you are half way there already!I think its the weather it has been making me feel that same but after posting and reading diaries I feel better and more focused! I am however cooking a meal for my partner and son but have convinced myself that I dont like it even though I do! I had sultanas or dried fruit and I try to convience myself that they are in anything that I cook or my partner is cooking and then this turns me right off! Is there something that you dont like if so this might work for you!Good luck x

Come on you can do this you have lost 2st 3lb so far and are doing fantastic, think of all those lovely clothes you can buy when you get to goal! People commenting on how well you are doing, feeling much fitter! Also think how far you have come and that you are half way there already!I think its the weather it has been making me feel that same but after posting and reading diaries I feel better and more focused! I am however cooking a meal for my partner and son but have convinced myself that I dont like it even though I do! I had sultanas or dried fruit and I try to convience myself that they are in anything that I cook or my partner is cooking and then this turns me right off! Is there something that you dont like if so this might work for you!Good luck x

Hmmm what food don't I like that is a toughie celery I hate celery. And thank you sooooo much for responding so quickly I know I know in. 4 months it will still be there I have to remember I am choosing not to have it at present and it isn't forever thank you thank you thank you xxxxxx

Arggggg wrote a bloody long reply and it didn't send. I pretended it was full of celery Hahahahahha anyway I little pissed off because they full up and couldn't eat it all hahahahaha I was like WHAT if you didn't drink all that pop no bloody wonder you can't finish ya dinner. Then I thought back to why I can't leave food on my plate and I think it was because of my mum and dad making me eat every last bit of food etc and here am I doing it to my son oooooops lol xxxx

Well done so celery is the thing you dont like so yes use this and honest it will help! You and I had the same thought tonight I cooked my son toad in the hole with cheesy mash and beans his favourite! He is like a bean pole and I said come on eat that last bit of mash! But thinking back I think this is why I like to clear my plate I was brought up to do this! I have been reading a book someone on here recommended its called "The Beck Solution" and it says that people we think are thin can eat everything and dont put on weight! well thats what we think! Appartently they stop eating when they are full and it was a little bit of a realisation when Owen left his mash and after I had said eat that up he said I am full! it was almost like a eureka moment that the book was telling the truth!I have been thinking since then about the book and the way I grew up and I really need to finish the book and follow it as I think when I stop this diet I need to change my way of thinking or I am going to have to be back on the CWP every year! Food for thought! (pardon the pun!). Well done on resisting the dinner and left overs! x

Well done so celery is the thing you dont like so yes use this and honest it will help! You and I had the same thought tonight I cooked my son toad in the hole with cheesy mash and beans his favourite! He is like a bean pole and I said come on eat that last bit of mash! But thinking back I think this is why I like to clear my plate I was brought up to do this! I have been reading a book someone on here recommended its called "The Beck Solution" and it says that people we think are thin can eat everything and dont put on weight! well thats what we think! Appartently they stop eating when they are full and it was a little bit of a realisation when Owen left his mash and after I had said eat that up he said I am full! it was almost like a eureka moment that the book was telling the truth!I have been thinking since then about the book and the way I grew up and I really need to finish the book and follow it as I think when I stop this diet I need to change my way of thinking or I am going to have to be back on the CWP every year! Food for thought! (pardon the pun!). Well done on resisting the dinner and left overs! x

Ahhhhhh sounds very logical doesn't it and I know what your saying is sooooo true. Leftovers wasn't a problem at all I was a gutted they left good hahahahah but least I know why now and yeah understand that eureka moment. Least it means I can hopefully understand and move forward from this. Every time I have done Cambridge for a little while I become complacent and then go back to old habits and back I come again and I am sick of it. Frustrated with myself as well I need to stop this cycle and finish this journey really. I had a lot going on over the weekend as well my 11 yr old boy is really struggling at school he seems to have no social skills and can't control his emotions and we have doctors appointment today at 4.20 as we are leading towards aspergers he is such a wonderful boy but I have been blaming myself I don't know why but I have. Hopefully they can refer him and we can get him the help he needs xxxxxx

Back