Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Sounds like u have a lot on u'r plate lovely! I'm in the process of trying to find out if my son has ADHD...it's a long road though and not sure if it's just him being a lively child who won't listen!! xxx

Ahhhhhh sounds very logical doesn't it and I know what your saying is sooooo true. Leftovers wasn't a problem at all I was a gutted they left good hahahahah but least I know why now and yeah understand that eureka moment. Least it means I can hopefully understand and move forward from this. Every time I have done Cambridge for a little while I become complacent and then go back to old habits and back I come again and I am sick of it. Frustrated with myself as well I need to stop this cycle and finish this journey really. I had a lot going on over the weekend as well my 11 yr old boy is really struggling at school he seems to have no social skills and can't control his emotions and we have doctors appointment today at 4.20 as we are leading towards aspergers he is such a wonderful boy but I have been blaming myself I don't know why but I have. Hopefully they can refer him and we can get him the help he needs xxxxxx

I hope you get on ok at the doctors with your son, I work in the field of learning disabilities and Autism, and I have chatted to so many parents over the years who have struggled to get a formal diagnosis or support if they have a child or adult who has a learning disability or Aspergers but it has got so much better since I started and I hope that you get the referral that you so much want and need! I also understand as a parent as my middle son was statemented at the age of 5 he is 21 now, and even when I knew what i was doing back then it was hard work! But things have improved so much since then and I am sure that you will get lots of support if he is diagnosed. Please dont blame yourself it is nothing that you have done, however I did the same so do know how you are feeling! but at the end of it no matter what his diagnosis he is still you son who you love so much and want the best for and I am sure come hell or high water that you will do anything in your power to ensure he gets the support that he needs!

If ever you want chat about this please feel free to send me a PM. Good luck this must be a worrying time for you hun! Take care and let me know how you get on x x x x x

Sounds like u have a lot on u'r plate lovely! I'm in the process of trying to find out if my son has ADHD...it's a long road though and not sure if it's just him being a lively child who won't listen!! xxx

Been to doctors she has referred him so a paediatrician will come around and chat with him so hopefully things can get sorted either way whether he is or isn't he will get the help he needs :) xxxx

I hope you get on ok at the doctors with your son, I work in the field of learning disabilities and Autism, and I have chatted to so many parents over the years who have struggled to get a formal diagnosis or support if they have a child or adult who has a learning disability or Aspergers but it has got so much better since I started and I hope that you get the referral that you so much want and need! I also understand as a parent as my middle son was statemented at the age of 5 he is 21 now, and even when I knew what i was doing back then it was hard work! But things have improved so much since then and I am sure that you will get lots of support if he is diagnosed. Please dont blame yourself it is nothing that you have done, however I did the same so do know how you are feeling! but at the end of it no matter what his diagnosis he is still you son who you love so much and want the best for and I am sure come hell or high water that you will do anything in your power to ensure he gets the support that he needs!

If ever you want chat about this please feel free to send me a PM. Good luck this must be a worrying time for you hun! Take care and let me know how you get on x x x x x

Awwwwww thank you so much for your support. He has no social skills at all he was partially deaf till he was 3 (when it was sorted) so I don't know if it's due to that. However at big school he is struggling finds it hard to make friends scares them a little can't control his emotions and sometimes pushes people and doesn't understand sarcastic comments well or takes them literally and personally and gets very upset if that makes sense xxx

Hi hun I have replied to you on my diary but will also do here as you have written in more detail! Everything that you have said makes complete sense to me I head the team up at work now! but for many years my role was to carryout the assessment process! so all this sounds so familiar! I am so pleased that they are going to do the assessment for him hun and hopefully this should not take too long! I really hope they get the support he needs sorted out soon bless Dylan!Try not to worry at least you have the process started and will finally get some answers soon! Hope you have a nice evening and i will catch up with you later to see how you are doing xxxxFor some reason on my work computer and I phone I can quote the last post but on my laptop is does not let me do this I am not sure why?

Hi hun I have replied to you on my diary but will also do here as you have written in more detail! Everything that you have said makes complete sense to me I head the team up at work now! but for many years my role was to carryout the assessment process! so all this sounds so familiar! I am so pleased that they are going to do the assessment for him hun and hopefully this should not take too long! I really hope they get the support he needs sorted out soon bless Dylan!Try not to worry at least you have the process started and will finally get some answers soon! Hope you have a nice evening and i will catch up with you later to see how you are doing xxxxFor some reason on my work computer and I phone I can quote the last post but on my laptop is does not let me do this I am not sure why?

Ooooooo that is strange I don't know why!! Anyway thank you so much for your words of wisdom they mean the world to know I am not alone xxxx

Ok well today is weigh day!!! How do I feel - scared, excited, anxious etc not till 5 pm though so have a bit to wait 7 1/2 hours. I think their should be an app for sleeps till weighin lol xxx

Ohhhhh and I hate lying but friends and family apart from my bestest friends (2 of them) think I am doing slimming world I did join I think three weeks ago so I told them I lost like 3 and a 4 lbs :( I am such a fool but I am embarrassed that people need to know I can't control myself I know it makes me dishonest but I not ready for all the questions just yet xxxx

That's fantastic!!!!!! Well done and well deserved :) xxx

Well done, that's a great result!

Also forgot to say lost 3. Inches off my hips 2 off my bust half off my arm 1 off my thighs and 2 off my waist :)

Hi hun congratulations on your 10lb weight loss today that is fantastic! I bet you are well pleased!I was meant to weigh in tonight but an hour before I got a text to say that my consultant had to go to the hospital with her daughter so she is coming tomorrow night instead! I was really gutted for her and hope that her daughter is ok? but also really disappointed as I really wanted to weigh in!So I will have to wait until tomorrow night to see how I have done this week!Member you need to put your weight loss on your signiture hun x x

Hi hun congratulations on your 10lb weight loss today that is fantastic! I bet you are well pleased!I was meant to weigh in tonight but an hour before I got a text to say that my consultant had to go to the hospital with her daughter so she is coming tomorrow night instead! I was really gutted for her and hope that her daughter is ok? but also really disappointed as I really wanted to weigh in!So I will have to wait until tomorrow night to see how I have done this week!Member you need to put your weight loss on your signiture hun x x

Awwwww yeah I forgot about signature lol and I wrote in your diary huni!! Sorry about ya weigh in huni fingers crossed it happens tomorrow for you I would be gutted as well however nearly end of another day and tomorrow is weigh in for you xxxxx

Hi Hun, thanks for your post in my diary I will have a read x I bet you are buzzing about your loss you have done really well keep it up and you and I can be really fickle!!!! x

Heheheheh I know!! Sometimes we have to think of ourselves only especially on this diet x

Well bought myself a smoothie to go machine and it's wonderful with crushed ice I have to say I thinking of doing vanilla with coffee and crushed ice ie costa coffee cooler :) xxx

Well bought myself a smoothie to go machine and it's wonderful with crushed ice I have to say I thinking of doing vanilla with coffee and crushed ice ie costa coffee cooler :) xxx

Hi honey I hope you are ok I have noted that you have not been on here for a few days? I brought a smoothie 2 go machine today a Kenwood one and it's brill thanks for the tip!

Hope you are ok honey and just been really busy?

Take Care x x

Back