Therealbbe's diary to skinnyville :)

Last time I did Cambridge I kept cheating (second day even)and thinking oh well...I now know I wasnt in the right frame of mind. I feel different this time for sure :) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I look forward to hearing your weight loss :)

Maxellap1 said:
Last time I did Cambridge I kept cheating (second day even)and thinking oh well...I now know I wasnt in the right frame of mind. I feel different this time for sure :) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I look forward to hearing your weight loss :)

Thank you I know exactly what you mean!! Week ago I would thought I would be buzzing like this on day 7 whoohooooo bring it on throw what ya like at me I will hit it out of the park like a home run hahahahah :D

Well think I might go and have a long hot soak and try and get this cold steamed out of me lol well after I watched not of tele lol xxxxx

hoping all goes well today hun, can't wait for the results, you deserve a big one. xx

Jojo blushes at rugger!!!! Ha ha ha

Good luck Sharon rooting for ya!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so 7 days all completed day 8 and weighin whohoooooooo "YEAH BABY"

Well had early nite as cold is doing my in a bit can't stop sneezing and watery eyes anyway woke up about 3 ish to need a pee looked at clock and thought ohhhhh weighin is in 7 hrs hahahahaha I am totally obsessed :).
Good luck to everyone else of their wi today can't wait to see all the results xxxxxx

rugger bugger said:
hoping all goes well today hun, can't wait for the results, you deserve a big one. xx

awwwww thanks lovely really appreciate it!! You are right I really do deserve a big one ;)
Hahahahaha xxxx

jojo73 said:
Jojo blushes at rugger!!!! Ha ha ha

Good luck Sharon rooting for ya!!! X

Hehehehe thanks lovely will be back around 11.30-12 have your cheeks gone down now??? Xxxxxx

Nope they still red as beet root jojo smacks her hand for mentioning food on here lmaoooo x

jojo73 said:
Nope they still red as beet root jojo smacks her hand for mentioning food on here lmaoooo x

Oiiiiii no food on my diary young lady!!! Teheeee

rugger bugger said:

This is a diet forum, not a flirt forum lol

jojo73 said:
Ooooo I'm loving the young lady bit lol x

Well I feel like on this morning bouncing around so we all are. Hey when I get this weight off I know I will feel like one :)

Well if your having one I want one!!!! Lmfaooooo look rugger see what you started bringing the best out of me and Sharon lmaoooo x

His probably exaggerating .... You know what men are like lol

jojo73 said:
Well if your having one I want one!!!! Lmfaooooo look rugger see what you started bringing the best out of me and Sharon lmaoooo x

Ok we will both get big ones :D
I really don't know where these thought are coming from lol

Zest for Life said:
His probably exaggerating .... You know what men are like lol

Teheeee I will let rugger answer that for himself

Back