Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Good luck!! :)

Well ladies I am pleased to report that I have lost 4lb this week which takes my total in two weeks up to 17lb 1 stone 3lb I am over the moon with my 2 weeks of weight loss! I cant find my card from last time so can not see what weights I lost last time but I am hoping to loss between 2-3 lb a week and at this rate by March should be at my goal! This will be really nice as I am off to Canada for a 3 week holiday in May and know I will put some on in the three weeks!Bev, I will let you know about the Lemon bars going to have one tonight! Well done on getting to day two, I can honestly say that the first 5-6 days are the worst and then it seems to get so much better, keep at it you can do this!Jodi, good luck with you weigh in tomorrow let me know how you did? Love your signiture!BabyMumma thanks you are doing great you will be at goal in no time!Well I have updated my profile and my tracker but cant seem to get the link off the signiture does anyone have any idea how to do this? also how to put each week what you have lost! I put it on and it all came up in one line?Really happy tonight and think that the last two weeks has definately been worth it, my size 14 jeans are getting a little baggy in the legs I will wait until next week to see if I can get back into my size 12's as I am on high at the moment and do not want to be disapointed!Well going to make my a drink of hot water and have my lemon bar! Yum Yum! and read everyones posts to see how they are all doing!Take Care x

Bev, you are doing great is this your first time on CD? if you dont mind me asking how much do you want to lose? Mine as you can see from my diary has been a bit of a life long battle up and down like a yo-yo! This time I am determined to keep it off for good! I dont fancy every Jan being on CD!I have just had the lemon bar and it was so YUMMY!!! I also like the chocolate and toffee bar which are more chewy this one is more like a cereal bar covered in white chocolate/yougart! I am really going to have to stop myself from eating them all they are so nice! I only ordered 3 as I was not sure if I would like them but i definately DO!Bev what products do you like? I like chocolate shake, vanilla shake, chili soup, tomato soup and a few of the bars! I also have two cookie and cream shakes to try this week but even if I like them they have discountined them which will be a real shame!

Hi Threase

I would like to get to 11 stone lol ( I can dream)
My bmi is awful and have a large chest which is causing me back issues at the moment!
No I did CD about 4 years ago lost 2 stone and then thought I could do it myself! Big mistake.
However I was diagnosed with PCSO after me and better (and skinny) half where trying for another baby ( 1st daughter 9) so went slimming world lost a bit and with the help of fertility treatment have my 2 nd daughter! Sorry gone a bit of track lol! I've tried twice last year but failed both times didn't get pass day 3!!
My CDC is good though and something feels different this time just got to see the bigger picture in 12 weeks and not the Pizza Hut menu that is calling me lol x

I hate the porridge and not really tried soups! I've got strawberry and banana tetras at the moment and am now regretting not getting mint choc ones, it's the lumps in the make yourself ones, makes me gag lol x

Hi Bev, no worries, well we have the same goal! I am also very big busted and know what you mean about the back ache, I have lost loads off of my bust and am now at a 36 dd/e which is better from the 40 F/G that I used to be! I know when I lost my weight the last time on WW I only got down to 32 D which was still quite big for the 9 1/2 stone that I was! I am not trying to get that low this time as I am a lot older now!I hate the porridge I found the maple on two sweet and do not like cinamon so took them back the first time. I use a blender to mix my shakes I have even brough a cheap one from Asda for £5 which I leave at work and if I am haivng a shake or soup at work I use this to mix it with! I found the tetra's too sweet and sickly when I tried them last time so am going to give me a miss.Is PSCO Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome? great that you have managed to have two daughters! I had three boys who are now 24, 23 and 19 I also have a granddaughter who I love to bits and spoil so much its great being able to buy girls things!Pizza sounds so good but my good part of my brain is telling me its so naughty! and will not get me or you to goal!

Yes I'm lucky took along time to get my second baby but she was worth the wait! Yeah bloody boobs hey! Day 2 done feeling good just wanna get to my weigh in and over these next few rough days! I'm also bloody cold this evening and to take mind of the pizza just had a fag! Seem to be smoking Lot more lol.
What's ur view on Coke zero. Some say yes some say no. X

Yes I'm lucky took along time to get my second baby but she was worth the wait! Yeah bloody boobs hey! Day 2 done feeling good just wanna get to my weigh in and over these next few rough days! I'm also bloody cold this evening and to take mind of the pizza just had a fag! Seem to be smoking Lot more lol.
What's ur view on Coke zero. Some say yes some say no. X

I know what you mean about getting the rough few days. I really planned to start on a Wed and also did this last time to ensure day 5 & 6 were the weekend so that I could just veg all weekend.

I have smoked much more which is not a great thing!

I have one coke zero a day if I want it but to be honest not had a bottle or can for a few days I do find it does make me feel hungry! But not everyone is the same I suppose you will just have to try and see?

Hi Bev, no worries, well we have the same goal! I am also very big busted and know what you mean about the back ache, I have lost loads off of my bust and am now at a 36 dd/e which is better from the 40 F/G that I used to be! I know when I lost my weight the last time on WW I only got down to 32 D which was still quite big for the 9 1/2 stone that I was! I am not trying to get that low this time as I am a lot older now!I hate the porridge I found the maple on two sweet and do not like cinamon so took them back the first time. I use a blender to mix my shakes I have even brough a cheap one from Asda for £5 which I leave at work and if I am haivng a shake or soup at work I use this to mix it with! I found the tetra's too sweet and sickly when I tried them last time so am going to give me a miss.Is PSCO Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome? great that you have managed to have two daughters! I had three boys who are now 24, 23 and 19 I also have a granddaughter who I love to bits and spoil so much its great being able to buy girls things!Pizza sounds so good but my good part of my brain is telling me its so naughty! and will not get me or you to goal!

Theresa,

I empty the tetra into a glass and add water and ice to it. Very nice. Much like s chocolate milkshake!!!

Fantastic weight loss by the way! :)

Thanks Bev I hope you have had a good day! Will be interesting to see if you have resisted the Coke? xWell been a really busy today today off to Surrey I went at 12 and did not have a product before I went as I was rushing around. I came back in at 5pm and had a cookie & cream milkshake which was lush it is a shame that they have discontinued this! Just made a chocolate mousse which I will have when it is set! I have to go out tonight for a meeting which is at a resturant which is going to be hard! I am going to take a lemon bar and drink water and take my water flavouring! I am not going to eat although it will be hard! I have really tried to clear my social calendar for Jan early Feb so that I can be 100% This is an unexpected meeting and I am sure I will get through it is going to be hard though watching three other people eating starters, main and dessert!I am really pleased how I am doing at the moment and have worked out at this rate I should be down to my goal in Feb! which is great! I am not unrealistic and know that i will now only lose between 2-3 lb a week as my weight settles down and I get nearer to my goal but it is still great thinking that it will not be that long! The hardest bit for me is maintaining it and I am going to go to SW to do this and probably for life as maintaing my weight is my real problem.I down loaded the book The Beck Soulution last night which I started to read I am hoping that this will help me for maintaining my weight! Has anyone else read it I would appreciate your views?Well better go and get ready as need to be there at 7pm. I will miss reading everyones posts tonight but hope to catch up tomorrow! I find them so motivating!Night x

Hi

Hope your evening went well? Never heard of that book? Is it good! Nope had 1 can of coke zero I had I felt so weak!! Is that bad them?? Well day 3 done feel like death!!! Lol

Yeah me too re swimming world as been before and I know it works! Finding today hard and dreading tomorrow now!
X x

I've heard of the book but not read it.

I find the issue with slimming world is their 'free foods' mentality. When I start thinking of food as 'free', I tend to think that all food is free!! I want to start clean eating, as I think this is the best way forward for good health.

Hi Bev and babymumma, know what you mean about SW but I do prefer this to WW as it is easier to eat out and to have family meals! Bev, no its not a problem I had a zero coke in the first few days as I was struggling and it did not seem to affect my weight loss.Hope you are both ok today its so cold! I have been lucky working from home today all cosy with my slippers on sat at the dining room table working typing reports! I have lost count of how many cups of hot water I have had today with a bit of water flavouring! As soon as I finished one I had another. Although I have smoked loads today being at home!Well managed to get through the meeting at the resturant last night I sat there with a fizzy water and a pot of hot water which I added my flavouring to and my lemon bar which I love! The other three sat there with gammon chips and egg, streak jacket potato and peas and burger and chips! It was not as hard as I thought and was really proud of myself when I got home. I did miss having a soup yesterday I had the cookie & cream milkshake as I was out most of the day, a chocolate mousse and then the lemon bar, which was strange as I tend to always have a soup!Well so far today I have had a chilli soup which I really enjoyed! I am planning on having another soup tonight probably tomato and then a chocolate mousse.I am so looking forward to the weekend although I have two of my neices staying on Saturday night so there will be cooking for them and all the little treats that a 4 and 2 year old like which might be a bit hard!We dont seem to have too much snow at the moment but it is forecast for tonight! will have to wait and see what happens!I am looking forward to my next weigh in next week to see if I can get to 12 stone which means that I need to lose 3lb? 4lb would be great as that would take me into the 11's which would be great as it would make me feel so much closer to my goal of 11stone. I think that is a realistic goal for me at 5ft 8ins I have been 9 1/2 stone in my late 20's early 30's but I think I may look to skinny that weight at 46 years old! That felt really funny writing really skinny as I have been fat most of my life!I wonder if when people get to their goals that they still think of them selves as fat or overweight! I think my brain is taking its time to get used to my weigh loss as I still think of myself as a lot bigger than I am now!Hope everyone has had a good day I am off to read everyones posts now!

Yummy you haven't ruined anything!! Get straight back on that horse. Stop eating NOW and minimal if any damage will be done. Be strong, pick yourself up and carry on. Good luck x

Back