Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Surely I'm going have to go through all them 3 days of hell again? X

Bev, as per the last comment you can do this you need to just get back on it! Put your blip behind you and straight back on it! I will keep you motivated even if I have to post lots and lots! That's what this forum is about in my eyes helping each other and motivating each other!

I am not sure that you have undone the last free days but what u have eat is not the end of the world! So come on and get back on it we can do this together! X x

Well done you can do this wake up tomorrow and straight back on it! Good luck!

Well another day done! Losing track of which day I am on think its day 18 today!

Got up after a nice lie in about 10.30 watched some programmes I had recorded in the week then had lovely cookies & cream milkshake. Must say I felt a little light headed today before I had my milkshake! Have felt fine since my milkshake!

Then I went to have my eyes tested again as have found just lately my eyes are getting worse even with my glasses or my contact lenses in! Well had them tested and I was right they have got worse so needed to order new glasses and a new prescription for my contact lenses. The glasses were not too bad but the lenses for the glasses were £195.00!! My new contacts are £45 per month which is also more than I currently pay which I could have done without!

On a positive note brought some new nice undies and had measurements done for my new bras and have gone down from 38 to 36 and an E to a D which is two cup sizes! This was a nice surprise!
Came in from my shopping trip and have had a big bowl of chili soup and a chocolate bar.

Now sat watching telly and reading posts on my phone.

Bev how have you done today?

Hope everyone has had a good day? X

How you doing today yummy mummy?

Sorry to hear this!

There seems to be a few people who have stopped or struggled over the last few days! I wonder if its because it is really cold and the snow?

I am really determined to get to my goal and get back into my 12's even thinking I might talk to my consultant regarding becoming a consultant as I think I would like to help others and think this would also help me to keep my weight off! Is anyone else on here a consultant? Wonder what you have to do?

Well been one hundred percent today but seem to be struggling today! Not sure if its the snow and generally would sit and eat nice things or boredom? So going to have a nice bath and pamper session and then sit and watch another film! Had chocolate mousse so far today and later going to have a soup and lemon bar!

How is everyone else doing today? Going to have a read and catch up!

Take care x

Hi Theresa. I just had to join in on your thread, hope you don't mind. I too am a retuning serial dieter but am determined this time! I have found this time harder tho! Psyhcologically tho coz I'm not hungry......just want food!! I am on day 14 and weigh tomorrow. Have you found it hard?

Hi Theresa I've felt the same today! I think it's boredom. The weather stopping us getting out and doing.things, I long for spring and summer! It'll get easier soon I am sure.

I find.the following.things help:
Online shopping
Bath and bed
Reading a book
Reading minimins
Sorting my wardrobe and getting rid of fat clothes!
Building boards on Pintrest!

Hope.some of that helps, stick with it! X

Sorry that should say Pinterest!

Hi Theresa I've felt the same today! I think it's boredom. The weather stopping us getting out and doing.things, I long for spring and summer! It'll get easier soon I am sure.

I find.the following.things help:
Online shopping
Bath and bed
Reading a book
Reading minimins
Sorting my wardrobe and getting rid of fat clothes!
Building boards on Pintrest!

Hope.some of that helps, stick with it! X

Thanks just had a nice bath with lush bomb did a face pack exfoliated and deep conditioned my hair! Feel all shiny and warm and clean now!

Did some retail therapy yesterday and am also currently reading The Beck Solution which is helping! I will do this thanks for your support! X

Well had all my products today and now chilling watching telly! Had a nice chilled out afternoon/evening wondering if going to be able to get out for work tomorrow? Or work from home?

Well had all my products today and now chilling watching telly! Had a nice chilled out afternoon/evening wondering if going to be able to get out for work tomorrow? Or work from home?

After 6 days of being on sole source, I took a deliberate day off today. I have realised that when I eat unconsciously, I tend to eat everything in sight. My hubby was cooking today, so I figured why not. Hopefully, this cheat day will only help. Aim this week is to lose the 5 lbs that will get me under 10 stone. :)

Hi Theresa, thanks for stopping by my post....
You are doing great and will be back at target in no time at all. It's annoying when we relapse isn't it?

I just wish i had listened and had done the steps... I think many of us have a date goal in mind and when we reach that date we stop dieting... well that was the case for me, I had a high target and an end date which worked out, but the target was too high... so when I got to taget rather than adjusting my target i just thought , right that's enough I'm off... Admittedly I didn't put the weight on immediately... 2 stone over 2 years... but certainly time to take stock... I have lowered my target by 2 stone from last time... do you still have the same target?

I cannot believe it I just replied to all the lovely ladies who posted in my diary I the wireless logged me off! I will have to start again now how frustrating!I was logging on yesterday on my phone and appear to have missed relying to some of your posts sorry I will answer them now!dontwanttobefat - Quote - Hi Theresa. I just had to join in on your thread, hope you don't mind. I too am a retuning serial dieter but am determined this time! I have found this time harder though! Psychologically though coz I'm not hungry......just want food!! I am on day 14 and weigh tomorrow. Have you found it hard? dontwanttobefat - thanks for your post of course I do not mind you joining my thread, I fully understand what you say about craving foods my partner is on SW and I have been helping to plan some of the foods for the week to help and although I have craved food I am not hungry so know exactly what you mean! Well done on getting to day 14 and good luck with you weigh in tomorrow! Let me know how you do?WRoe – Thank you so much for your encouragement support and suggestions yesterday I am not sure that I would have got through it without you yesterday I was really struggling! Thank you so much I really appreciated your post! Hope you are ok today?Babymumm2 – Quote - After 6 days of being on sole source, I took a deliberate day off today. I have realised that when I eat unconsciously, I tend to eat everything in sight. My hubby was cooking today, so I figured why not. Hopefully, this cheat day will only help. Aim this week is to lose the 5 lbs that will get me under 10 stone. Babymumma2 – thanks for your post I hope that you have managed to get back on track after your planned day off and good luck with your weight loss this week I hope that you loss the 5lb that you are hoping to lose!Angelsww – Quote - Hi Theresa, thanks for stopping by my post....You are doing great and will be back at target in no time at all. It's annoying when we relapse isn't it?I just wish I had listened and had done the steps... I think many of us have a date goal in mind and when we reach that date we stop dieting... well that was the case for me, I had a high target and an end date which worked out, but the target was too high... so when I got to target rather than adjusting my target I just thought , right that's enough I'm off... Admittedly I didn't put the weight on immediately... 2 stone over 2 years... but certainly time to take stock... I have lowered my target by 2 stone from last time... do you still have the same target? Angelsww – Thanks for your post I also wish I had done the steps or joined WW or SW as I would have maintained my weight then and not put on the 23lb I like you though I got to where I wanted to be it was also my whole intention to stop at the end of April as I had my sons 21st Birthday party at my house and was always going to drink so had to come off it to drink! Due to the risks of being in ketosis! I however though that I could maintain and be clever but was not able to! I kept it off until Oct and then between Oct and Jan 2nd when I started back I had managed to put on the 23lb!! I agree with what you are saying about the target weight I wanted to get to 12stone and I had managed to get to 11stone 10lb so was happy! I have changed my goal weight to 11stone this time and am not really sure what to do whether to speak to my consultant about the steps or join my partner by going to SW. I suppose I need to make my mind up soon! You did well to only put on 2 stone over 2 years and to get back on to it! I am really determined to get to my goal this time and TO KEEP IT OFF! I suppose this time I have not really set a date to do this but was going to see how I did, I am currently 3lb away from my last goal of 12stone and 10lb away from my last lowest weight on CWP but not sure what to do? I think I am going to evaluate where I am at on last weigh in off this month, which I think is the 30th and go from there?Good luck on your journey and let me know how you do? I do try to go onto everyone’s posts but sometimes struggle to find them. Well I better go and do some more work or I will not be ready for my meeting with my directors tomorrow, I am head of a department and have a meeting weekly with my directors to feedback and to re-analyze targets for my team.Good luck everyone and I will come back on tonight once I have finished work to catch up on my diary and to read everyone’s posts and diaries. Hope you are all having a good day? Take Care x

I cannot believe it I just replied to all the lovely ladies who posted in my diary I the wireless logged me off! I will have to start again now how frustrating!I was logging on yesterday on my phone and appear to have missed relying to some of your posts sorry I will answer them now!dontwanttobefat - Quote - Hi Theresa. I just had to join in on your thread, hope you don't mind. I too am a retuning serial dieter but am determined this time! I have found this time harder though! Psychologically though coz I'm not hungry......just want food!! I am on day 14 and weigh tomorrow. Have you found it hard? dontwanttobefat - thanks for your post of course I do not mind you joining my thread, I fully understand what you say about craving foods my partner is on SW and I have been helping to plan some of the foods for the week to help and although I have craved food I am not hungry so know exactly what you mean! Well done on getting to day 14 and good luck with you weigh in tomorrow! Let me know how you do?WRoe – Thank you so much for your encouragement support and suggestions yesterday I am not sure that I would have got through it without you yesterday I was really struggling! Thank you so much I really appreciated your post! Hope you are ok today?Babymumm2 – Quote - After 6 days of being on sole source, I took a deliberate day off today. I have realised that when I eat unconsciously, I tend to eat everything in sight. My hubby was cooking today, so I figured why not. Hopefully, this cheat day will only help. Aim this week is to lose the 5 lbs that will get me under 10 stone. Babymumma2 – thanks for your post I hope that you have managed to get back on track after your planned day off and good luck with your weight loss this week I hope that you loss the 5lb that you are hoping to lose!Angelsww – Quote - Hi Theresa, thanks for stopping by my post....You are doing great and will be back at target in no time at all. It's annoying when we relapse isn't it?I just wish I had listened and had done the steps... I think many of us have a date goal in mind and when we reach that date we stop dieting... well that was the case for me, I had a high target and an end date which worked out, but the target was too high... so when I got to target rather than adjusting my target I just thought , right that's enough I'm off... Admittedly I didn't put the weight on immediately... 2 stone over 2 years... but certainly time to take stock... I have lowered my target by 2 stone from last time... do you still have the same target? Angelsww – Thanks for your post I also wish I had done the steps or joined WW or SW as I would have maintained my weight then and not put on the 23lb I like you though I got to where I wanted to be it was also my whole intention to stop at the end of April as I had my sons 21st Birthday party at my house and was always going to drink so had to come off it to drink! Due to the risks of being in ketosis! I however though that I could maintain and be clever but was not able to! I kept it off until Oct and then between Oct and Jan 2nd when I started back I had managed to put on the 23lb!! I agree with what you are saying about the target weight I wanted to get to 12stone and I had managed to get to 11stone 10lb so was happy! I have changed my goal weight to 11stone this time and am not really sure what to do whether to speak to my consultant about the steps or join my partner by going to SW. I suppose I need to make my mind up soon! You did well to only put on 2 stone over 2 years and to get back on to it! I am really determined to get to my goal this time and TO KEEP IT OFF! I suppose this time I have not really set a date to do this but was going to see how I did, I am currently 3lb away from my last goal of 12stone and 10lb away from my last lowest weight on CWP but not sure what to do? I think I am going to evaluate where I am at on last weigh in off this month, which I think is the 30th and go from there?Good luck on your journey and let me know how you do? I do try to go onto everyone’s posts but sometimes struggle to find them. Well I better go and do some more work or I will not be ready for my meeting with my directors tomorrow, I am head of a department and have a meeting weekly with my directors to feedback and to re-analyze targets for my team.Good luck everyone and I will come back on tonight once I have finished work to catch up on my diary and to read everyone’s posts and diaries. Hope you are all having a good day? Take Care x I have re posted this in the hope that it separates the replies and quotes as it came up as one long post which would make it hard to read I am going to see if it works this time if not sorry!

Well work done for today! we did not get anymore snow today thank god! I am currently cooking my partner and my sons tea which I have convienced myself has dried fruit in it as I hate it and this is the only way I am getting through cooking this tonight. I am going to wait for them to get in before I have my soup and chocolate mousse tonight!I have been reading everyones diaries and really find them motivating and funny and can relate to so many peoples journeys! I have just ordered my next weeks products from my CWC and weigh in on Wed so looking forward to having some more lemon bars!Well back to reading others posts and diaries!

Well work done for today! we did not get anymore snow today thank god! I am currently cooking my partner and my sons tea which I have convienced myself has dried fruit in it as I hate it and this is the only way I am getting through cooking this tonight. I am going to wait for them to get in before I have my soup and chocolate mousse tonight!I have been reading everyones diaries and really find them motivating and funny and can relate to so many peoples journeys! I have just ordered my next weeks products from my CWC and weigh in on Wed so looking forward to having some more lemon bars!Well back to reading others posts and diaries!

Well done Theresa.

Snow day today which has been nice. Kids have been eating all day, but I have refrained. I have this gorgeous dress I have seen online that I'd like to buy for my friend's wedding next month, and I keep imagining myself in it which has helped. Also my hubby bought us a treadmill and doing exercise has meant I haven't wanted to sabotage myself! Result!!! If I lose 5lbs this week, I'll be under 10 stone, and then I'll need to reassess goals. I'm becoming a nice shape but hips and thighs still need work. Hmmm.... The perils of being a pear shape!!!

Back