Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Wow thats a lot if replies! Lol! Hope you are.still doing.well today. These winter days seem to be hard, can't wait for spring..... We are going to look awesome!!

Keep up the good work!

Well done Theresa. Snow day today which has been nice. Kids have been eating all day, but I have refrained. I have this gorgeous dress I have seen online that I'd like to buy for my friend's wedding next month, and I keep imagining myself in it which has helped. Also my hubby bought us a treadmill and doing exercise has meant I haven't wanted to sabotage myself! Result!!! If I lose 5lbs this week, I'll be under 10 stone, and then I'll need to reassess goals. I'm becoming a nice shape but hips and thighs still need work. Hmmm.... The perils of being a pear shape!!!
Yes I had a snowy day today and worked from home! well done on refraining from eating today. The dress sound nice and is a real incentive for you with the wedding next month! Oh I would love a treadmill you are really lucky I dont enjoy going to the gym I would much prefer to have one at home! Great about you shape and the treadmill should help with the hips and thighs I am not sure what shape I am really think I will have to look at my measurement to see what shape I am! I might have to post another picture and then you can tell me what shape you think I am! I have never really though about it really! but i am curious now!Take Care x

Rachel, I have tried to reply to your post with your quote but for some reason I wont let me! Yes doing well today! Much better and yes we will look awesome and we will get to goal! Love the postive thinking! x

I'm a.bigger deliver in positive thinking!!

We CAN and WILL do this :)

Hi Theresa just wanted to pop in say hello and wish you all the best of luck in sticking with this til the end. You've done so so well over the years and lost a HUGE amount of weight you should be very proud of yourself and it looks like this time round you're doing amazing too :)

Hi Theresa just wanted to pop in say hello and wish you all the best of luck in sticking with this til the end. You've done so so well over the years and lost a HUGE amount of weight you should be very proud of yourself and it looks like this time round you're doing amazing too Nina thanks for your post and for your comments that really meant a lot to me! It has been a long journey and although I had put on the 23lb I really am going to do it this time around! I really believe that the forum has been really helpful in motivating me this time! Last time I just read the posts I am not sure why i did not pluck up the courage to post I did join but never posted! I really think that reading other peoples comments and posts and diaries has been a real motivator to me!Thanks again hun and good luck on your journey x

Hello you thought I would pop in and say hello on here!! How much do you want to lose huni and thank you so much for your support on my diary it really does help me
Luv sharon xxxx

Hello you thought I would pop in and say hello on here!! How much do you want to lose huni and thank you so much for your support on my diary it really does help me
Luv sharon xxxx

Hi hun, just posted on your diary! will be thinking about you this afternoon and hope the appointment goes well!

I am currently at 12stone 3lb with my weigh in tomorrow I am hoping to lost at least 3lb but 4lb would be great as this will take me into the 11's I want to get to 11 stone or even 10 13lb! Made myself laugh as I typed that how fickle of me to want to say I am 10 stone something! What is this diet doing to me! I think at my heaviest I have been around 19 stone so if I look at it like that I have done well and should not punish mysel so much!

I am glad that I could help you in some way! It also helps to read others posts and reply so you have also helped me to stay postive thanks x

Let me know how you get on hun x x x

Well day 21 for me today! where has the time gone! at times it seems like it has been a long 21 days and then at other times it seems to have flown by! make sense of that cause I cant! I have had a good day today had my chili soup at work which was nice I really enjoy the chili soup, I do add more water than it states and wisk it up with a hand blender which I have brought just for work! This really helps as I hate lumpy soup! YUK!The day seemed to fly past and it was nice to be back in the office after working at home because of the snow on Monday! Well left a little early as my director had just come back from Dubai and said how cold it was and as I had a long journey better leave early due to the snow and the freezing temperature which was nice of him! I think he felt the cold more as he had been in the heat of Dubai!Came in and for a change did not have another soup I had a chocolate mousse I love these so much! I then had my last bar of the week a chocolate one which was yummy they last so long as you have to chew them so much! It is nice though as when I do not have the bars it feels like you have forgotton how to chew!Watched the soaps and now sitting half watching Super Skinny verses Super Fat! My partner said to me I am not sure which one looks worse the lady who is obese or the lady who is thin? I instantly said the obese lady! I think I would rather be thin! but watching the programme the skinny lady really eats unhealthy and eats high fat foods which is also not good for her! I really need to sort out my relationship with food when I come off of this diet I know I have an excellent will power and do not cheat when on this diet but when it comes to food I have a real unhealthy relationship with food! I either cant stop eating unhealthy foods or am on a diet losing weight and doing well! I cannot seem to maintain my weight loss and really need to address this!I am reading "The Beck Solution" which I am hoping is really going to help me! I will have to wait and see? I think that my weight issues really stem from my childhood! Hard to admit but I was bullied and also had another issue which I am not willing to express on here but really feel that that made me turn to food as a comfort! But instead of comforting me I think food became my problem! I am really hoping for once to sort this out! I do not think that counselling is the answer really I think I have to work this out for myself once and for all! I say no to conselling as I am not willing to go over the issues again I feel I have dealt with them and moved on but still have the issue with the food! God that was a bit deep! Oh well I suppose this is what my diary is for to be able to express my feelings and vent at times!On a lighter note I have really started to see a difference in my clothes these size 14 jeans are looking baggy in the leg! I might try my smaller jeans on at the weekend to see how they are fitting I have not put them on since about November when they got a bit too tight for comfort!I am also going to read up on the steps for cambridge and see if that is the way forward I did not do this last time! It is that or go to Slimming World! I am leaning toward Slimming World but am not silly I realise that I will probably put on a bit at first when I go back to eating normal food but I suppose after a couple of weeks the weight will start to come off again?I do not know how the steps work and if you are going to do them when you start as I think you have to be on them for a week each which means that I could be on the products for quite a while also eating real food at the same time and I am sure that this will work out expensive! I know should not just come down to money and my weight should be the major issue but at the end of the day we all have to think about money and the cost impact!Well I am now going to have a read of everyones posts and diaries and see how everyone's day has been

Well done on your 21 days!

What is the beck solution? Food issues have stemmex from my past as well, I want to try and knock it on the head now rather than wait until I'm almost done.

I like the look of the steps, I'm planning yo do it simply and cheaply the swap to slimming world once I am fully stabalised. I'll see it it pans out that way!

Good luck for weigh in x

Hi Kim the Beck Solution is a book and helping you change the way you think about food and you have to do some tasks such as writing down your thoughts I have only just started reading it and it seems to be really helping me! I downloaded it on my Kindle! I am going to read it and see if it helps! I am looking foward to my weigh in but also not if that makes sense? normally have my lady come to me but she has asked that I go to her this time and I am not sure if the scales will be the same? Kinda wish she was still coming to me so that i had a true weigh reading! She pointed out that they might be different at her house? I am not sure why this is?Going take the cambridge book to bed and have a read about the steps tonight!Thanks for your reply, Take Care x

Hi hun, just posted on your diary! will be thinking about you this afternoon and hope the appointment goes well!

I am currently at 12stone 3lb with my weigh in tomorrow I am hoping to lost at least 3lb but 4lb would be great as this will take me into the 11's I want to get to 11 stone or even 10 13lb! Made myself laugh as I typed that how fickle of me to want to say I am 10 stone something! What is this diet doing to me! I think at my heaviest I have been around 19 stone so if I look at it like that I have done well and should not punish mysel so much!

I am glad that I could help you in some way! It also helps to read others posts and reply so you have also helped me to stay postive thanks x

Let me know how you get on hun x x x

Have replied in my diary and docs went well she said she would refer him for an assessment however he just might be Dylan being Dylan. She said to me would you like to wait till I speak to school and get more information about him and I said no because they have known him 4 months as he only just gone big school he is 11 and I have known him 11 yrs hahahahaha she said ok.

Wow you have done amazing and to be honest I will be fickle like that as well such a buzz say I weigh 10 something instead of 11 something hahahahah xxxx

Have replied in my diary and docs went well she said she would refer him for an assessment however he just might be Dylan being Dylan. She said to me would you like to wait till I speak to school and get more information about him and I said no because they have known him 4 months as he only just gone big school he is 11 and I have known him 11 yrs hahahahaha she said ok.Wow you have done amazing and to be honest I will be fickle like that as well such a buzz say I weigh 10 something instead of 11 something hahahahah xxxx Glad the doctors went well hun and that you got the referral for the assessment! I really hope that it is Dylan being Dylan and the assessment gives you peice of mind! But as I said on your page it will not change Dylan it will just get him the help that he needs for school etc. We will get to goal! just gota stick at it and before we both know it we will be at goal and can relish in being fickle!! xxx

Have replied in my diary and docs went well she said she would refer him for an assessment however he just might be Dylan being Dylan. She said to me would you like to wait till I speak to school and get more information about him and I said no because they have known him 4 months as he only just gone big school he is 11 and I have known him 11 yrs hahahahaha she said ok.Wow you have done amazing and to be honest I will be fickle like that as well such a buzz say I weigh 10 something instead of 11 something hahahahah xxxx Glad the doctors went well hun and that you got the referral for the assessment! I really hope that it is Dylan being Dylan and the assessment gives you peice of mind! But as I said on your page it will not change Dylan it will just get him the help that he needs for school etc. We will get to goal! just gota stick at it and before we both know it we will be at goal and can relish in being fickle!! xxx

Can't wait to be fickle soooooo excited xxxx

Well had a busy day again today was at head office in Essex and then had to come back to Kent for a meeting at 1pm! the meeting was long but good and I finally got home at around 4pm! I then checked my emails and made some important calls and before I new it, it was 6pm.I received a text to say that my consultant who I was due to meet at 7pm was not going to be able to meet me tonight as her daughter was poorly and she had taken her to the hospital! I do hope she is ok! To be honest I was really gutted I really look forward each week on a Wednesday night and wanted to see how I had done this week! Oh well I will have to wait until tomorrow night now! It just means that next week will be a short week unless I change my weigh in day until Thursday!I have just had a lovely chili soup and a chocolate moouse as I realised that I had not had one of my products today where I had been so busy! I am going to have a milkshake later to ensure that I have had all of my products today! I really do feel smaller today and hope that I have had a good loss this week! At the meeting today I met a care manager that I speak to on the phone on a regular basis but have not seen for a couple of years! Well he walked into the meeting and spoke to one of the members of my team and seemed to ignore me! I thought had I upset him? No I did not think so? my colleague then said to him "You dont recognise Theresa do you" well his face was a picture! He said he really did not recognise me at all! I had not thought that the last time he had seen me I was a large 20-22 and had white blonde hair! I now have bright red hair and and now between a 12-14!To be honest this made me laugh but it also make me feel absolutly fantastic! and gave me a real boost!Well off to read other peoples posts and diaries hope everyone is having a great day! x

Oh my God what a lovely way to start your meeting whoohoooo. I had to lol about your cdc because you were like hope she is ok however I am gutted because I would of been just the same hahahahah how our lives revolve around Cambridge is hilarious. Good luck tomorrow thinking of you xxxx

Oh my God what a lovely way to start your meeting whoohoooo. I had to lol about your cdc because you were like hope she is ok however I am gutted because I would of been just the same hahahahah how our lives revolve around Cambridge is hilarious. Good luck tomorrow thinking of you xxxx

Yes it was a nice boost! I know I sound like a right cow but as you know on this diet it's all about getting weighed and the diet! Lol x

Hi Theresa, what a great compliment, that really must have made your morning! You are doing great to nip your gain in the bud, I admire you for taking control!

I will also have a look for the Beck Solution, sounds interesting.

Good luck (though you won't need it) for weigh-in tomorrow!

Thanks hun, yes looking forward to my weigh in tonight! The book is well worth a look at!

Take care and thanks for you post x x

Back