Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Theresa1966 said:
Hi Hun yes sorry not been on here went to class then went shopping and straight to bed as tired!

Weighed in at class on their scales in jeans and jumper and was 11 8. I have weighed on my scales this morning at 11 6 so this means I put on a pound in the two weeks between CD and SW which to be honest I am very happy with!

Not sure whether to change stats to SW scales or mine? Oh well the couple of pound difference is not that much!

Going away tonight to Chalet for the weekend but going prepared to be on plan!

Hope you are ok Rosie ?

Thanks Lily hope you are ok?

Morning Theresa :wavey:

2lbs difference is tiddly - that's the difference between my CWPC's scales and mine anyway. So I don't think it really matters which you choose as your proper weight. :) Fantastic news that you haven't put any more pounds back on. Reckon you should be ok now. Be great to watch you start shrinking again while eating real food! :clap:

Have a lovely time at the Chalet! x

Theresa that is great news. Personally I would keep to my own scales as 2 lbs difference is not much. Have a lovely time at the chalet. It is nice to be able to go away and wind down a little.

Hi Theresa how are you getting on with SW? Looking forward to a proper catch up on this plan and how you are finding it. X

2lbs difference is tiddly - that's the difference between my CWPC's scales and mine anyway. So I don't think it really matters which you choose as your proper weight. :) Fantastic news that you haven't put any more pounds back on. Reckon you should be ok now. Be great to watch you start shrinking again while eating real food! :clap:

Thanks Lily, not been on her much was away at the weekend and then have been really busy with work! I am doing really well on SW diet I have been following it to the letter and really enjoying introducing lots of different foods! (sorry hun!)

I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Thursday to see how I am doing?

Will try to catch up on your diary to see how you are doing? take care xxx

Theresa that is great news. Personally I would keep to my own scales as 2 lbs difference is not much. Have a lovely time at the chalet. It is nice to be able to go away and wind down a little.

Thanks Rosie, I have not been on here but have been doing really good on SW will try to catch up with everyone over the next few days and catch up on how you are doing?

Take care x x

Hi Theresa how are you getting on with SW? Looking forward to a proper catch up on this plan and how you are finding it. X

Hi Hun, yes doing really well although not got my first weigh in until Thursday evening so will just have to wait and see how that goes! I am sticking to it 100% and making sure I am keeping my food diary!

I need to try to catch up with everyone I hope you are ok and look forward to catching up with your diary x xx

Hope you had a good weekend @ The Chalet

Thanks Mumma K yes really nice and chilled out, sticking to SW 100% and writing it all down and really looking forward to seeing how I do on the scales on Thursday evening! I am not in a rush to lose the last 8lb but it is more about re-educating myself that I can eat proper food and still lose weight and then learning how to maintain!

I hope you are ok, thanks for the post x x

Hi everyone, sorry diary I have been neglecting you and have not been on here! I have been 100% good and sticking to the SW plan which to be honest I am really enjoying eating real foods! I have been writing everything down and enjoying the allowed syns!

I am looking forward to trying to catch up with you all my new SW buddies and my old CD buddies to see how everyone has been doing? I have been away the last two weekends and then have been really busy at work and not getting in until late so have not been avoiding everyone just a little snowed under!

Thinking of joining the gym this week if I get home in time!

Looking forward to catching up with you all! Take Care x x

That's great you are doing well on SW! I am so very pleased for you! It so good to find a plan that works and one can fit into one's life without it seeming such a chore and so difficult eg. vlcd! I think you will have a fab first SW weigh in on Thursday because you've stuck to plan and I guess when one sticks to plan it means weight loss! (MMH! Must remind myself to stick to plan more often and I would reach target a bit sooner!)

That's great you are doing well on SW! I am so very pleased for you! It so good to find a plan that works and one can fit into one's life without it seeming such a chore and so difficult eg. vlcd! I think you will have a fab first SW weigh in on Thursday because you've stuck to plan and I guess when one sticks to plan it means weight loss! (MMH! Must remind myself to stick to plan more often and I would reach target a bit sooner!)

Thanks Kira, you have also done really well hun you only have 9lb to go and you will be at goal! you have done really well already losing 1 1/2 stone! and wow your BMI will be 21!

I am sure this will come off in no time hun! I think with a bit of luck we should get there about the same time at this rate!

Take care xx

Hi everyone!

Thought I would update my diary today on a very postive note! I went shopping last night and brought some lovely clothes all in a size 12 which was great as they all fit and all from different shops!

I did have a bit of a sureal moment last night in one changing room which has really affected me in a postive way! It was one of the changing cubicals that has a mirror from all sides, I think looking in this mirror and seeing my body all the way round some how made my brain catch up with my weigh loss journey and it suddenly dawned on me that I am slim! I do have stretch marks and need surgery for a tummy tuck, etc and my body is not perfect but I am a size 12 and slim!

There I was in my undies standing looking at myself from all angles and I think my brain finally registered how far I had come on my journey from nearly 19stone for where I stood naked apart from my bra and knickers! I must of stood there for ages and the assistant asked if I was ok? I said I was and that I would be out in a minute!

THis got me to thinkiing how far I have come and that to be honest I do want to reach my goal of 11stone or even 10 stone 13 to achieve it, but that I am now happy being the size I am and that I do not need to be a 10 or smaller I am starting to realise that I am happy now to lose the last bit which wont make much of a difference to my size or shape but that it does not matter how long this takes! It is about keeping and maintaining what I have and NEVER going back to the 20-22 fat unhappy body I had!

So I have checked my bank account and am going to do a bit more retail therapy tonight and treat myself to a few more items of clothing. I seem to have a thing also for nice underwear sets at the moment! Brought two sets yesterday! I love the feeling of putting on nice matching underwear under my nice new clothes! Funny really as its only my partner who sees them but that's all that matters really!

Well there I have bared my changing room ureka moment! Hope it makes some of you laugh!

Take care x x

That is fantastic. Often we are our own worst critic and I am glad that you started appreciating your new size and shape. Enjoy the new clothes. Have a wonderful evening.

Theresa! It was so lovely to read your post! I had forgotten you had lost over 7st! It's a great achievement and I know you will never regain any of those pounds back again. I'm so pleased SW is working for you too as I think the maintenance is definitely harder than actually losing the weight.

Hi Theresa, hope you are well and enjoying SW. Can't wait to hear your first official SW as I am considering moving to SW at some point (possibly soon?!) I was very close to my amended target of 8st 7 but have re-set it to my original 8st!! So it still means I have 13lbs to lose! Had I left it at 8st 7 I would have only 6lbs to target but I am conscious that I need a "buffer" once I start introducing real food. Hence I was wondering how you are managing with the SW food optimising and how your weight is. I don't want to lose the momentum I have as I am in a good frame of mind to keep pushing for the weightloss. I am concerned if I go back to my Jan/Feb mindset I will maintain only. That in itself is not a bad thing but I so want to reach goal and I do need body fat wise to lose at least 10-13 lbs. You've been such an inspiration, your approach and mental frame of mind and positive mindset for moving to SW for shifting your handful of pounds left and maintenance.

Hello Diary it's been a long time and I have to confess I have sinned! Lol no seriously, I have given myself a talking too after putting on some weight and am back to trying to less weight and get back to my goal weight! I did get to my goal of 11 stone and maintained for a while but then became complacent and have gradually put on weight! I took the decision to join weight watchers and went along to a class on Wednesday and weighed in! I weighed 13 2.5lb! It was not that much of a shock as my clothes had got tight and there were some I could not get into!

I am doing weight watchers as I have learnt that doing SW has not taught me portion control only to eat large meals made up of free food! I am happy to learn how to have smaller portions of the foods I like and not to feel like I am missing out as nothing is off limits if it is in my points!

I am looming forward to taking the weight I have put on a pound at a time. I have changed my weight on here today to show my gain and realised that even though I have put on just over 2 stone I have still had a massive weigh loss and I am now doing something about it before its even more!

I hope I can get to know some of the fellow people who are following weight watchers and gain some tips along the way of my new journey!

I know that I am always going to struggle with my weight and need to think of this as a weight management plan rather than a diet and along the way I will get to my ideal weight again and learn how to finally maintain my weight once and for all!

So it's the end of day 2 today and not finding it too bad!

I think it's all about planning at the moment!

Theresa x

Hello Theresa! I agree that for some of us weight loss is not a diet but weight management plan as we are up and down with our weights and may always be. Great you've joined weight watchers and are managing the gain. I'm sure you will be as successful as you were previously!

4 months since my last post to you and I'm still struggling with the last stone! On a positive I have maintained at that last stone though I did get down half a stone to goal but its still a gain! Bah! But I'll keep trying. Look forward to following your WW journey and cheering you along again! Loved you focus and determination last time.

Hello Theresa! I agree that for some of us weight loss is not a diet but weight management plan as we are up and down with our weights and may always be. Great you've joined weight watchers and are managing the gain. I'm sure you will be as successful as you were previously!

4 months since my last post to you and I'm still struggling with the last stone! On a positive I have maintained at that last stone though I did get down half a stone to goal but its still a gain! Bah! But I'll keep trying. Look forward to following your WW journey and cheering you along again! Loved you focus and determination last time.

Hi Kira love rly to hear from you thanks for reading my post! You have done so well and have less than a stone to go! It will come off in the end keep at it! Yes looking at it as weight management is my new way forward!

Take care and thanks for your post x x Theresa

Back