Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Hey! Theresa, don't panic about any gain on the scale as it is likely to be glycogen and not fat! Well not unless you stuff yourself silly between now and Thursday! Which of course you won't! It will soon come down once your body adjust to real food as opposed to space food er! I mean vlcd packs!

Thanks Kira, no not stuffing myself quite the opposite! Bit scared to eat too much, has some rice and chicken and salad for lunch and a prawn salad for tea. No breakfast again! Going to try to eat some tomorrow! Actually missing the mix mousse!

Roll on Thurs feel like I am in limbo!

Hope you ate ok? Not been much tonight got stuck on M25 on way home from work then went to my sisters as its my nieces birthday today!

Take Care x x

Evening Theresa

Sounds like you're doing really well. As Kira and Trish said, no need to fret about weight gain. Might be a few pounds or so thanks to water and glycogen regain - but that's what you really weigh, if that makes sense? Your weight on Cambridge is a dehydrated low, LOL - not real. :)

By the way - syns in a Solero? 5 (all varieties) :D

Thanks Lily, really appreciate your post and positive advise x

Thanks for syn info bless you x x

Hope you are ok? X

Had a good day today got on the scales this morning and had stayed the same which I am so pleased with! I really thought I would have put on at least a couple of a pound eating healthily this week prior to official weigh in on Thursday at SW.

Really looking forward to joining on Thursday! I am so motivated to keep this weight off and hopefully get to my gal of 11 stone and learning how to maintain my weight for life!

How everyone has had a great day! X x x

Had a good day today got on the scales this morning and had stayed the same which I am so pleased with! I really thought I would have put on at least a couple of a pound eating healthily this week prior to official weigh in on Thursday at SW.

Really looking forward to joining on Thursday! I am so motivated to keep this weight off and hopefully get to my gal of 11 stone and learning how to maintain my weight for life!

How everyone has had a great day! X x x

Oh that's brilliant news, well done. :clap: Just a gentle word of caution - and this may not happen - but don't be too surprised or disappointed if the scales do creep up a pound or two over the coming days. It doesn't mean anything's wrong or that you're doing SW wrong, just that your glycogen stores are still replenishing. I remember getting very mad with SW when that happened to me and ended up falling off the wagon (and eventually back on the Cambridge wagon). But it's normal. It may be a couple of weeks before you see the pounds creeping off again, so be patient with the plan and with your body - it will happen and then you'll never look back. :)

I'm probably going to head to bed very soon as I'm shattered and I have to go into London again tomorrow. But the cold is getting better - hurrah! :)

Oh that's brilliant news, well done. :clap: Just a gentle word of caution - and this may not happen - but don't be too surprised or disappointed if the scales do creep up a pound or two over the coming days. It doesn't mean anything's wrong or that you're doing SW wrong, just that your glycogen stores are still replenishing. I remember getting very mad with SW when that happened to me and ended up falling off the wagon (and eventually back on the Cambridge wagon). But it's normal. It may be a couple of weeks before you see the pounds creeping off again, so be patient with the plan and with your body - it will happen and then you'll never look back. :)

I'm probably going to head to bed very soon as I'm shattered and I have to go into London again tomorrow. But the cold is getting better - hurrah! :)

Thanks Hun I know I was expecting a put on and know I am not out of the woods yet! Lily you are so supportive and knowledgeable which I love x in this for the long haul and although will be gutted with a put on I know I will be going in the right direction!

Hope you are feeling better Hun x x

Popping in to subscribe Theresa

Firstly congrats on your impressive weight loss
and in being a size 12 :D
and secondly well done on staying the same from
your transition from VLCD to SW that's no easy ask

Cheering you on from the sidelines here into The Maintenance Camp
let the games begin

Popping in to subscribe Theresa

Firstly congrats on your impressive weight loss
and in being a size 12 :D
and secondly well done on staying the same from
your transition from VLCD to SW that's no easy ask

Cheering you on from the sidelines here into The Maintenance Camp
let the games begin

Thanks Mumma K, I really appreciate your post and you subscribing to my diary! x x

Feeling really good and looking forward to thursday and my first SW class! x

Hi everyone,

Another day today closer to Thursday and going to SW class!

for breakfast today I had a mullerlight banana yougart, I am just eating some chicken and griant couscous which is lovely and so filling! Not sure what having tonight for tea but loving eating real food and the fact that it is free on EE!

I know that this is a real postive way forward for me and am very much looking forward to the next chapter on my weight loss journey!

take care and try to pop in tonight to catch up with everyone x

Re: Theresa 1966 Serial Dieter Return to CWD to get back to Target!

Ah ha, found you!

Glad you are enjoying real food again and good luck with class tomorrow. I WI Thursday too and hopeing scales are kind to me - I have been 100% but sometimes weight does not come off due to stress and my moods. catch up with you tomorrow night.

Hi everyone sorry not much to update I did not end up going to class last night really disappointed I had to work late as there was a problem at work! So weighted myself at home this morning at have put on a pound! I know this might happen with the change over of eating real food! I am not going to change my stats yet but will continue to do SW from home and wait till official weigh in on Thursday!

Off to my chalet today for three days which I am looking forward to! It's been shut up for the winter so looking forward to some nice chill out time! My oh has gone away on business trip till Tuesday so looking forward to some nice me chill out time!

There is no Internet there so not sure will get on here till Sunday? I will try on my phone? Take care and catch up soon!

X x x

Hi everyone sorry not much to update I did not end up going to class last night really disappointed I had to work late as there was a problem at work! So weighted myself at home this morning at have put on a pound! I know this might happen with the change over of eating real food! I am not going to change my stats yet but will continue to do SW from home and wait till official weigh in on Thursday!

Off to my chalet today for three days which I am looking forward to! It's been shut up for the winter so looking forward to some nice chill out time! My oh has gone away on business trip till Tuesday so looking forward to some nice me chill out time!

There is no Internet there so not sure will get on here till Sunday? I will try on my phone? Take care and catch up soon!

X x x

Bum to not being able to get to class. But it sounds like you already know what you're doing so it shouldn't make any difference. Don't forget there's a SW section here on MiniMins - I'm pretty sure if you had any questions folks there would be more than happy to help you. And don't worry about that extra pound. I feel a bit like I wished it on you with what I said the other day, LOL - but this is all part of what happens when you switch to a more normal diet after doing a VLCD so keep the faith.

Hope you have a lovely time at your chalet. x

Bum to not being able to get to class. But it sounds like you already know what you're doing so it shouldn't make any difference. Don't forget there's a SW section here on MiniMins - I'm pretty sure if you had any questions folks there would be more than happy to help you. And don't worry about that extra pound. I feel a bit like I wished it on you with what I said the other day, LOL - but this is all part of what happens when you switch to a more normal diet after doing a VLCD so keep the faith.

Hope you have a lovely time at your chalet. x

Thanks Lily, not too worried about the pound I knew there could be a gain! No Hun you did not wish it on me lol!

At the chalet is freezing but so chilled out!

Looking forward to totally relaxing this weekend ahead of a very busy week at work!

Hope everyone is ok x

Back