Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

have an amazing time lovely, you deserve it, enjoy :D x

Have a lovely time and hope you can get warmed up soon. Have a fab weekend.

Thanks Rosie had a lovely chilled out weekend and the Chalet soon warmed up! I had brough an electric blanket for the bed and to be honest I have never used one before but it was lovely so warm and toastie! Hope you had a good weekend I will pop by your diary to see how you are x

have an amazing time lovely, you deserve it, enjoy :D x

Thanks Pudge had a lovely time really chilled out! read my book, watched some DVD's cooked some nice SW meals and walked my dog! Really chilled out weekend just what the doctor ordered! Hope you are ok I will pop by your diary and catch up with you x

Glad you had a good time,

Thanks hun my chalet is on the on the Isle of Sheppey it's not the best of places in the world but is only 30 mins from home and the chalet is the little retreat after a busy week of working hard! I tend to just chill out and with no internet and phones other than mobile it makes you relax and not stress about work! I enjoyed lots of walks with my dog oscar and really caught up on some much needed sleep!

Hope you are ok hun x

Aw, it sounds lovely Theresa. Sounds exactly what you needed!

Looking forward to seeing you lose your last few pounds on SW. :clap:

Thanks Lily it was really lovely although I did miss my partner who had to go away on business and is not back until Tuesday!

I was really good food wise and took my SW ingredients and cooked lots of nice foods! I did however have a friend who also has a chalet pop in on Sat night and she brough a bottle of rose wine! I did have a couple of glasses which to be honest I did not really want but felt a little pressured! I did enjoy them but to be honest I wish I could have said no as I really would rather not had them! ( I need to learn to say no and not feel peer pressure!) I do like a drink but tend to have vodka and diet coke as this is not as many syns but I did not have any and had not planned to drink this weekend!

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see how much I weigh as it will be two weeks Thursday since I have come of CWP?

Lily, can I ask how you give rep points to others as I have received them from people but do not know how to give them?

Also what are the brown stars on peoples profiles?

I am still trying to work out how this forum works even after posting about 1000 posts!

I will pop over to see how you are doing, thanks hun x x

Oh well at least it was before the official 1st SW class on Thursday! I know I can have wine or treats and use my syns which I have been doing its just that Wine is particularly high on Syns and if I was planning on drinking alchol I would not have chosen wine!

Giving rep is something you can only do on the desktop based version of the site - cant do it from a phone or a tablet unless you log into the desktop version of the site rather than the app version.

View attachment 81267

As for how... You see this?

At the bottom of a post on the left hand side, above the tab that says 'reply to thread' you'll see a star and a triangle sign. If you click on the star, you'll be able to give rep (the triangle is for reporting dodgy posts - spam, that sort of thing).

And the brown stars - they're actually supposed to be bronze, I believe. They're related to the amount of rep you've received and how many posts you've made. When you've got a lot of rep, they start to turn silver. I think it's also possible for them to turn gold.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Giving rep is something you can only do on the desktop based version of the site - cant do it from a phone or a tablet unless you log into the desktop version of the site rather than the app version.

As for how... You see this?
View attachment 81264

At the bottom of a post on the left hand side, above the tab that says 'reply to thread' you'll see a star and a triangle sign. If you click on the star, you'll be able to give rep (the triangle is for reporting dodgy posts - spam, that sort of thing).

And the brown stars - they're actually supposed to be bronze, I believe. They're related to the amount of rep you've received and how many posts you've made. When you've got a lot of rep, they start to turn silver. I think it's also possible for them to turn gold. :)

Hope that helps

Thanks Lily, you are so full of knowlege on how to navigate this site etc! I really appreciate your reply! I think if I have done it right I have given you some reps! let me know if I have done it right?

x x

Thanks Lily, you are so full of knowlege on how to navigate this site etc! I really appreciate your reply! I think if I have done it right I have given you some reps! let me know if I have done it right?

x x

Oh you dafty. :hug99: Thank you. x Just been here a long time, that's all. :)

So had lovely weekend and now in bed hoping for a good nights sleep and a good week! Really looking forward to going to SW class this week and seeing what the damage is after being off CD is for two weeks and doing SW at home?

I am so determined to get to my goal this time and need to keep this weight off! I hope you all have a good week this week! X x x

glad you enjoyed yourself and relaxed! .. With that determination lovely youll get to goal no problemo!.. have a great week x

Morning guys! Well did not weigh myself this morning I think I am going to wait until the official weigh in day! That way I can see what the difference is from mine scales to the SW scales!

Just sitting having a cup of tea at Croydon social services before going into my meeting! Then off to Medway Social Services for another meeting , but at least that's in my home town so hopefully not a late night for me tonight!

Cooked a SW quiche last night so going to have this with a large salad for tea followed by a fruit salad!

Did not have breakfast before I left today and probably not going to have lunch as not organised this morning and will be on the road between meetings. I need to get more organised and prepare lunch if I am going to be on the road!

I never eat breakfast and this is something I also need to address!

Hope everyone is having a great day! X x

Catch up with everyone tonight x

I agree with LIly sounds lovely

and Lily thanks ofr explaining rep points I'd forgotten how to do that

Hi Theresa, how are you?

Hope you managed to get to your SW class tonight. x

meeting. Have a great evening.[/QUOTE]

Hi Hun yes sorry not been on here went to class then went shopping and straight to bed as tired!

Weighed in at class on their scales in jeans and jumper and was 11 8. I have weighed on my scales this morning at 11 6 so this means I put on a pound in the two weeks between CD and SW which to be honest I am very happy with!

Not sure whether to change stats to SW scales or mine? Oh well the couple of pound difference is not that much!

Going away tonight to Chalet for the weekend but going prepared to be on plan!

Hope you are ok Rosie ?

Thanks Lily hope you are ok?

Back