Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Well done on your loss Hun! 19.5 is brill in 3 weeks.
I'm so sorry to hear your terrible news u are an inspiration staying strong. Let me kno how u are later xxx

Thanks horridreflection for your post and encouragement x x I dont see myself as an inspiration and have only got through this with all your support and encouragement reading your posts etc! This site is great and I do not know why I did not post last year when I was on the diet. thanks again xxx

Well its day 25 I think and still going strong! I really appreciate all your thoughts and encouragement last night that was really lovely! I had a very restless night and did not sleep really well! I turned the light off after reading everyones posts about 2pm I was trying to take my mind of my aunt! I then tossed and turned most of the night before getting up at 5.30am for work!

Well really busy at work today I am at my office today which I dont really do on a Friday I normally work from home but really did not fancy being on my own today! So I have popped onto this site whilst eating my Chili soup! I will try to catch up with eveyones diaries tonight and posts but hope that you are all having a good day!

I have found that being around people today at work I have not really had time to think today which has been really helpful! I am going to see my aunt tomorrow and spend some time with her which I am looking forward to but also not if you know what I mean!

I was also thinking last night that my consultant for CWP is really not that good! and that I might have to think about changing her! Its not that she let me down this week! She is a really nice person but she does not seem to inspire me or to have a really good knowlege of going up the steps etc! She has done the diet herself and lost quite a bit of weight but she struggles to do the diet again! She has said that she has put on weight and was on day 3 last week when she weighed me but said that she stopped when I saw her last night and finds it too hard! I really need someone who will motivate me a take me though the steps to help maintain! I do like that she comes to me but she does not really ask how my week has been etc! I feel really bad but at the end of the day its about how I feel supported that counts I suppose?

I think I will have a look on the site and give someone else a ring to see if they have done the steps and who maybe more able to support me through maintaining my weight etc? I am happy to go to them if it means that I can get the support that I need!

Well better go and do some work or I will never get out of the office today!

Take care x x

Hi Theresa. Good idea keeping busy today and keeping your mind busy too. You come across as a.strong person (anyone that can do this diet is strong!) and the giving up smoking will come in time too.

Sorry to hear about how sudden you lost your Mum, that must have been so tough. I had some time to.prepare losing my Mum, but just don't think that there is anything that can prepare you for a loss like that.

Keep.strong and spend this precious time with your auntie and don't be scared about breaking down at any point, it's human nature, just go with your emotions.

You are doing fab on your weight loss journey and I am sure you are doing.your whole family proud x

Hi Theresa. Good idea keeping busy today and keeping your mind busy too. You come across as a.strong person (anyone that can do this diet is strong!) and the giving up smoking will come in time too.

Sorry to hear about how sudden you lost your Mum, that must have been so tough. I had some time to.prepare losing my Mum, but just don't think that there is anything that can prepare you for a loss like that.

Keep.strong and spend this precious time with your auntie and don't be scared about breaking down at any point, it's human nature, just go with your emotions.

You are doing fab on your weight loss journey and I am sure you are doing.your whole family proud x

Rachel, thank you much for your kind words and encouragement it is really appreciated x

Morning Theresa

Thanks for your support on my thread x x

Hope you manage to have a good time with your aunt today. :hug99:

Well day 25 today! I got it wrong yesterday it was day 24 yesterday!

Had an emotional but great day! Took my aunt a lovely bouquet of flowers, she is so strong and ended up comforting me! My sister and neice and my partner also went and we had a lovely day!

My aunt is coping really well she wants to sort everything out and be organised before she becomes really poorly which is such a positive and brave thing to do!

She wanted me to go through her wardrobe with her and gave me loads of new or nearly new work clothes that she has said she will not wear and said she wanted me to have them as I was looking so good! Some fit some are a bit tight as a 12 but I will get into them! She has some lovely clothes which are expensive, and said it felt good that I would wear them!

She also gave me a hand made rug that my Nan had made for her that is lovely and will look lovely in the bedroom!

I think that sorting things out gives her purpose and something to take her mind off the cancer! She joked that I better have a clear out as each time I go there I will go home with lots! Such a brave lady! She said that there is nothing she can do it is what it is and nothing is going to change things she is going to live one day at a time! Bless her really going to struggle to be as strong as she is!

Had all my products today and copious amounts of hot water with flavouring! Now laying in my onsie and fluffy boot slippers as cold tonight and am going to catch up with everyone's posts! Hope you are all being good and having a nice weekend x x x

Well day 26 today! Wow nearly a month where has the time gone? Well so far 19.5lb down of the 23 lb I put on! I am so looking forward to getting into the 11's! I am going to ring around tomorrow to see if I can find a new CDC to motivate and inspire me through the steps as I like my lady but really need to be encouraged by someone who has dne the steps themselves!

Had busy weekend had my two nieces last night for sleep over and have my granddaughter tonight and then dropping her at nursery before going to work!

I brought a Smoothie 2 Go today and used this with ice for my Vanilla shake, which was yummy and crushed the ice much better than my hand blender! Although I will put less water and more ice in it next time as was not as thick as I would have liked it!

Thinking of trying a few more products next week for a change! Also going to speak to the new CDC about going up to SS+ as hoping by Wed to have less than a stone to go to get to goal of 11 stone!

If some of you have moved up the steps can you let me know when you did this and how it went? I did not do this last time and I think this was a big mistake!

Also brought some good old fashion Radox powder as I feel a little tired and achie but think that's running around after the little ones this weekend and not getting a lot of sleep!

I have worn a pair of my smaller jeans this weekend which has been a real boost to my self esteem! Still got a way to go but will get there!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and good luck for your weigh ins next week x x

Wow.Theresa sounds like you are doing fab, keep it up! So close to goal too!

Hey huni sorry been so busy!! Get you stepping up the plans fingers crossed you have good weigh in. You must at least see a light now :). Smaller jeans as well. Your doing Amazing. I am still plodding but essays out of my ears at the moment and starting to panic I will be ok just have to be at uni library most of the week!! Xxxxxx

Hey huni sorry been so busy!! Get you stepping up the plans fingers crossed you have good weigh in. You must at least see a light now :). Smaller jeans as well. Your doing Amazing. I am still plodding but essays out of my ears at the moment and starting to panic I will be ok just have to be at uni library most of the week!! Xxxxxx

Hi honey glad you are ok and still around! So you had a busy weekend studying and writing essays how far into your training are you? (sorry if you are already qualified!)! How are you doing with the plan hun?

Just a quick post as I am at work and need to go into another meeting, will come back on tonight later in the eveining! x

Make.sure you keep us posted with moving up the steps. I'm definitely following this all the way through and doing each step. I'm on an 810 this week, but not quite hitting it each day, who would have thought! Lol!

So sorry to read about your terrible news, but really glad to hear you had such a lovely day together!

Ive prepared to go up the steps(jumping ahead i know!) CDC recommended i start looking at incorporating food back into my life this week, just looking at step 2. Im still around 1 1/2 stone off doing it. But i have to say it has helped, looking at the foods i can have, how i could incorporate them together (salads for lunch, dinner recipes and adaptations etc) so im not daunted by eating food again.

Its worth a go and its made me feel more positive about eating again which i was really nervous about!

xxx

So sorry to read about your terrible news, but really glad to hear you had such a lovely day together!

Ive prepared to go up the steps(jumping ahead i know!) CDC recommended i start looking at incorporating food back into my life this week, just looking at step 2. Im still around 1 1/2 stone off doing it. But i have to say it has helped, looking at the foods i can have, how i could incorporate them together (salads for lunch, dinner recipes and adaptations etc) so im not daunted by eating food again.

Its worth a go and its made me feel more positive about eating again which i was really nervous about!

xxx

Well done Hun! I am going to do SS+ next week and talk to my new CDC about going up the steps! Good luck maybe we can compare notes going up the steps there does not seem to be many people posting in the other forum on this subject! I really want to do this properly this time and keep the weight off! X

Back