Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

How did weigh in go? :)

Hope weigh in went well :) x

Well ladies thanks for you posts! Well weigh in 5 and to be honest I now need you ladies to keep me motivated! Really sorry I am not being negative but I only lost a 1lb! Not sure why stupid body! U had been 100% not a morsel has passed my lips that should not have on my first week of SS+ so I really don't know why?

I am not giving up don't panic I am going to beat the remaining 12 pounds! Just not last week!

I had measured and weighed all my food this week so I don't know why only a 1b I was hoping for 3lb at least but it was not to be!

I know a 1b is a pound and the picture someone put on here of a pound of fat tells me it's a loss but not what I liked tonight!

I am hoping that it is only a blip and am going to stay on SS+ as I do need to start to work up the steps it's just a little bit of a shock thinking I had lost weight as my clothes felt loser!

Oh well lets hope next week is better !

Well moan over and now back to try to motivate myself and others! At least it was not a stay the same or a + on the scales!

Hope everyone is ok x x

Is this the first time you've 'only' lost a pound? If so, you've been very fortunate LOL. It happens to most of us at some point. You know you feel you've lost weight - well that's because you've lost fat! You are smaller than you were last week, it's just that the scales don't know that they're weighing water as well as fat, lean muscle, flesh and bone. :D It's actually quite common to only lose a pound, stay the same or even, shock, gain a pound the first week you do SS+. Don't panic, it's temporary!

The other thing is that weight loss just isn't going to be as fast as it was now you've got less to lose. You're looking at an average loss that'll be nearer to 2-2.5lbs a week, rather than the 3-4lbs a week you might have had when you had more to lose. It's coming off, hun. There's no diet that you could do that would take the pounds off more quickly! Hang on tight!

Well done on another lb off and being closer to goal! Last week I lost a lb and I know that it feels like it's not enough, but it's another lb you won't see again! I find if I have a slow week it catches up the next and like Lily said the closer you get to goal the slower it will be particularly working up the steps so just stick with and you will get there soon enough!

I'm sure your clothes are loser too as it may be a lb loss but remember the inches too :)

I 'only' lost 2lbs last week on SS+ and I'm 8st heavier than you :)

My scales show more for this week so I really think it is our bodies adapting.

Well done!

Aw, I can understand it feels crappy, but hey, it's still going in the right direction. And just think, if you were on ww or sw that would be a reasonable loss any week, were just spoilt with such large losses most weeks xx

Is this the first time you've 'only' lost a pound? If so, you've been very fortunate LOL. It happens to most of us at some point. You know you feel you've lost weight - well that's because you've lost fat! You are smaller than you were last week, it's just that the scales don't know that they're weighing water as well as fat, lean muscle, flesh and bone. :D It's actually quite common to only lose a pound, stay the same or even, shock, gain a pound the first week you do SS+. Don't panic, it's temporary!

The other thing is that weight loss just isn't going to be as fast as it was now you've got less to lose. You're looking at an average loss that'll be nearer to 2-2.5lbs a week, rather than the 3-4lbs a week you might have had when you had more to lose. It's coming off, hun. There's no diet that you could do that would take the pounds off more quickly! Hang on tight!

Thanks Lily I have listen to what you have said and given myself a talking to and am back motivated and feeling much better! Thanks for your post and frankness I needed someone to be straight and tell me I was being silly after losing the 1lb!

Thanks again x x

Well done on another lb off and being closer to goal! Last week I lost a lb and I know that it feels like it's not enough, but it's another lb you won't see again! I find if I have a slow week it catches up the next and like Lily said the closer you get to goal the slower it will be particularly working up the steps so just stick with and you will get there soon enough!

I'm sure your clothes are loser too as it may be a lb loss but remember the inches too :)

Thanks Rachel, you are so right thank you x

Yes my clothes are feeling much loser so know I am going in the right direction x

Hoping for a better loss next week! X

Aw, I can understand it feels crappy, but hey, it's still going in the right direction. And just think, if you were on ww or sw that would be a reasonable loss any week, were just spoilt with such large losses most weeks xx

Thanks Hun, yes you are right going in the right direction! And again yes if was on SW or WW it weight would not have come off nearly so quick! I need to remember this!

Thanks x x

Hii everyone day 37 and feeling really motivated! I have gotten over my disapointment of yesterday and only losing a pound and have just updated my weight stats and my ticker and realised that I only have 12 pound to go so why was I getting so upset! When I think back to when I started on my weight loss journey back in Oct 11 and where I am now I need to realise that I have come so far I was nearly 19 stone and I am now 11stone 12lb and my goal is 11 stone! I need to stop giving myself such a hard time and enjoy losing the last 12lb!

I did have a blip and put on 23lb but came back on 2nd Jan and have lost 22lb of the weight already! I just now need to lose the 12lb and learn how to maintain! simples!!

I do not know why I did not comment and only read posts last time around and wish now that I had posted like I have done this time and then I maybe would have maintained and followed the correct steps but hay ho! I am where I am and am so grateful to have found such lovely people who have motivated and supported me! I am loving this site and love motivating others who are not as far along on their journey and this I have found has helped me so thank you!

I am going to try to upload some pictures tonight so that you can see me though my journey so far! Have a great day everyone! I am going to make myself some nice Chilli soup and read a few of your posts before getting back to me work that I need to do! xx

Well done for staying positive Theresa, a lb off is better than a lb on! :) Look forward to seeing your progress photos, you have done so well! So close to goal you can almost touch it! Haha xxx

Well done for staying positive Theresa, a lb off is better than a lb on! :) Look forward to seeing your progress photos, you have done so well! So close to goal you can almost touch it! Haha xxx

Thanks hun just posted on your diary but need to go and do some work as I am out of the office today at home working but out all day tomorrow I have meetings in Surrey and Croydon and need to do some work! Catch up with you tonight to see how your day has been x x

Well day 38 for me today and I am in a good happy place! My clothes are feeling really good I have a skirt on today the fits lovely and I am feeling really good! I have a busy day today and am in Surrey & Croydon for meetings. Just waiting for one to start so I thought I would just do a quick update!

I hope you are all having a fab day!

I was not able to upload some pictures last night but will try to do this later tonight or over the weekend.

Have a great day x x x

Well day 38 for me today and I am in a good happy place! My clothes are feeling really good I have a skirt on today the fits lovely and I am feeling really good! I have a busy day today and am in Surrey & Croydon for meetings. Just waiting for one to start so I thought I would just do a quick update!

I hope you are all having a fab day!

I was not able to upload some pictures last night but will try to do this later tonight or over the weekend.

Have a great day x x x

Wow Theresa day 38 and still going strong is a massive achievement and glad that your feeling positive because you know you can do it :)
I wish i had the determination you have..Your an inspiration!!
Have a fab day, looking forward to seeing some pics :)

Wow Theresa day 38 and still going strong is a massive achievement and glad that your feeling positive because you know you can do it :)
I wish i had the determination you have..Your an inspiration!!
Have a fab day, looking forward to seeing some pics :)

Thanks Sian, I did not get on here much last couple of days as I have been busy at work I need to catch up on how you are doing and read your updates!

I am sitting at Croydon SS offices waiting for my next meeting up with catch up with you and everyone tonight and over the weekend.

Hope you are still doing well and staying away from your own scales?? X x

Back