Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Theresa, All i can do is echo what the girls have said. you came, you saw, you conquered! This is your time now to do what's best for your health. Wishing you alllll the luck in the world! how exciting this is for you :) keep us updated on how you are doing and dont be a stranger! :D xx

Hi Theresa, just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best for the last part of your journey after CWP. You've done a fantastic job and you've been a great motivator to a lot of people on here including me so thanks you for that. Take care
Gemma xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Theresa, All i can do is echo what the girls have said. you came, you saw, you conquered! This is your time now to do what's best for your health. Wishing you alllll the luck in the world! how exciting this is for you :) keep us updated on how you are doing and dont be a stranger! :D xx

Will do Pudge thanks for your kind words I really appreciate them! Good luck I have looked could not find your diary? X x

Hi Theresa, just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best for the last part of your journey after CWP. You've done a fantastic job and you've been a great motivator to a lot of people on here including me so thanks you for that. Take care
Gemma xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Gem x x will be back to see how you are getting on soon x

Well ladies I have asked the technical people to move my diary just now to the silver members diaries section! Not sure how long this will take but wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on here who has posted on my diary on the CD diaries!

I will get to my goal and will come back to see you all on a regular basis to see how you are doing!

Not going to be far away if you want to pop by to see how I am doing!

Take care and good luck! Remember you are the one that is in charge of your weight no one else! X x x x

Hi everyone I have just moved my diary after coming off Cambridge diet I am going back to SW on Thursday for official weigh in. I want to lose the last few pound and Learn how to maintain my weight! I started my journey back in November 2011 at 18 stone 11lb and am now only a few pounds from target! I know I will probably put on a little this week until Thursday whilst my body adjusts to not being in ketosis but I need to eat again learn how to eat sensibly!

I look forward to getting to know you all

Theresa x x

Come to visit you in your new home. :D

By the way - you know you can edit the name of your thread yourself, don't you? You just need to go back out to the list of threads in the Silver section and double click beside your title.

I'll just see if I can find the instructions that explain it better...

Thanks Lily for looking me up! And also for the help on changing title of my diary! I can't seem to do this on my phone or I pad so may have to wait till Monday when I can go on my work computer! Shame I really wanted to change it to read Theresa1966 Serial Dieter will get to goal and maintain the time!

You are such a great help Lily always know how to do things and the right thing to say with the right information! You will make a great consultant you should really do this you help so many people x

Thanks Lily for looking me up! And also for the help on changing title of my diary! I can't seem to do this on my phone or I pad so may have to wait till Monday when I can go on my work computer! Shame I really wanted to change it to read Theresa1966 Serial Dieter will get to goal and maintain the time!

You are such a great help Lily always know how to do things and the right thing to say with the right information! You will make a great consultant you should really do this you help so many people x

Here Here! I agree!x

There still might be a way (though Pierce might just end up doing the title change for you when he sees your message :)).

Do you know how to get to the main desktop site on your iPad? Go into MiniMins via Safari rather than use the app. Log in as usual. Then come back here to your thread. Go to the very first post in this thread, go to the bottom and click on 'edit'. Once there, click on 'Go advanced'. You should then see your thread title in a box towards the top. You should then be able to edit it. Click save when done. :)

And you're both very kind. If I had more free time I might just consider being a consultant but honestly, I don't think I could fit it in right now!

[/PHP]
Been out shopping today and brought some lovely new underwear and clothes!

Going to have some lunch out today probably go for a nice salad! Enjoying eating real food!

Can't wait to do that, I want to lose another stone or so before I buy anything new.

Well had a lovely day! Brought some lovely bits today so will upload a few pics of some of the clothes and new hair!

Had nice prawn salad today and small brown roll. Also had a small bowl of chili & rice.

Did miss breakfast as had nice lay in! Have some strawberries which may have later but am really full at the moment! Think my tummy is only used to shakes and soups, and real food is a bit of a shock to the system at the moment!

I have also put an old one on there so you can see the difference!

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Attachments

• image-1106682002.jpg
    image-1106682002.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image-4181495144.jpg
    image-4181495144.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1192165951.jpg
    image-1192165951.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2300192617.jpg