Thermobol??...

Miss Lush

Ok so im reeeaally struggling to shift the last of my weight (around 10lbs or so). Over the past 5 months iv been working out like a steam train and have been an angel when it comes to eating but practically nothing is coming off :cry:

Iv been reading about thermobol and mentioned it to my hubby. Hes the most supposrtive guy on the planet and he suprised me by buying some! Now then, iv not started taking them yet as they are HUGE! I struggle with tablets as it is (even paracetamol!) so I was wondering if i could split the capsuals into a glass of water/milk??

Has any one tried this product and are you infact able to empty the contents into a drink to take?

Any suggestions/advice/reviews would be helpful thankyou :)

Sx

I've used this product in the past, I'm not entirely sure if you can put this in a drink. They are pretty huge tabs and they gave me terrible heart burn and palpatations. If your O/H hadn't already bought you them I'd have advised you to steer clear. If you look at the ingredients they're basically caffeine pills and orange peel :confused: Lord knows why they had such an effect on me...
Sorry I wasn't much help, just wanted to share my cautionary tale

Thanks Apple :) Its nice to see the other side of the reviews. All iv come across so far is the pros and also people trouble sleeping with them.

I actually rang the pharmacy last night and they told me it was safe to mix with water. TBH it tastes foul and so far (about to take my 3rd) Iv experienced some giddyness with them. Obviously too early to tell how they will affect me and my weight. Ill stick with them for the 10 days (hubby bought the small packet of 30) and ill keep everyone posted as to how it goes

Sx

LOL 2 redbulls worth apparantly! YIKES!! I took my last one at 4:30 along with 20 mins x-trainer so hopefully ill be back down to earth by bed time!!!!

x

LOL 2 redbulls worth apparantly! YIKES!! I took my last one at 4:30 along with 20 mins x-trainer so hopefully ill be back down to earth by bed time!!!!

x

LOL! The things we put ourselves through! Keep me posted on how you do on it

Back