these darn ketosis sticks! what colour?

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
okay, so i know they are a waste of money, i know they probably do not work half the time, BUT i weed on one earlier it was negative on day 5, again not long ago and it had a hint of colour in, now what colour would i be looking for to indicate ketosis?

someone put me out of my misery here pls!

Anything pink so basically anything other than the first colour

ah cool, so even just one up from negative is what i am looking for then? coolies. do i take it the deeper colour the better or does it not work like that?

so... is darker a better thing then?lol no one answered. i got 48 left to pee on anyhoo.

how the heck can you drink that much??? I struggle with 2/3 litres I really miss a hot drink I never liked tea and can not take coffee black with no sugar...looked at bovril today but lactic acid and some stock cubes have potatoe starch so no no any suggestions please?

Polly

how the heck can you drink that much??? I struggle with 2/3 litres I really miss a hot drink I never liked tea and can not take coffee black with no sugar...looked at bovril today but lactic acid and some stock cubes have potatoe starch so no no any suggestions please?

Polly
marigold boullion , found with the stock cubes ) makes a yummy veg drink :)

and the kallo organic bullion. *i think* i read that is marginally better somehow. i have both and a reduced salt one too. thankyou determinator, i'll do one in the morning first thing then. was curious after i ended up having a bit of an extra bar earlier, hoping it hasn't thrown me out if i was in it in the first place.

I know its easy to say ( and I still wee on one every morning !!) but you really dont need to !! For 1 - they dont always work that well , and for 2 - ketosis is not what makes you loose the weight , that is the calorie deficit , ketosis just makes it a little easier to stick to by giving you a bit of extra energy and reducing your appetite :)

Polly

I drank because I didnt know better and believed the stupid sticks and thought I was dehydrated then I realised there was noooo way on earth I could be when I was sloshing when I walked. So cut back to my usual 3 and threw the bloody things out

I know its easy to say ( and I still wee on one every morning !!) but you really dont need to !! For 1 - they dont always work that well , and for 2 - ketosis is not what makes you loose the weight , that is the calorie deficit , ketosis just makes it a little easier to stick to by giving you a bit of extra energy and reducing your appetite :)

well it's yet to take my appetite as of yet :-( i offered it freely but i think ketosis said it smelled funny and gave it back!

lol !!!! It only takes your physical appetite , so the growling stomach and physical hunger should reduce ( although they never go totally ) some people feel the effects much more strongly , I must say I dont feel loads different when I am in or out . If you are able to cope with the diet then I really wouldnt worry about ketosis :)

I've never been convinced at that. I almost always showed very dark but would be drinking between 3 and 5 litres a day

How on earth do you drink that amount of water? I fill my glass up every time it's empty so have water all day and only seem to drink about 2.5 litres.

I used Keto stix for the first week, they never seemed to alter, always just the palest pink so gave them up. Must be in Keto as never hungry..

I don't test anymore. I never remember either. I'm not even sure when I'm in Ketosis or not anymore. I don't get hungry or have major cravings. I'm not cold, my breath doesn't smell like a dogs. Lol. I think I'd rather not know if I am in K.

Don't panic what ever colour those sticks are, just go by what your body tells you that is the best thing.

Back