Total Solution TheTrigos - The final push to goal, come onnnnnn!!

DustQueen said:
Lol is so sad it's funny :) bless us and our saggy tits :)

Rofl!! At least they'll be skinny saggy tits!!!! :D

JoolzB said:
Rofl!! At least they'll be skinny saggy tits!!!! :D

Indeed roll em up and stuff em in a bra and no one will know ;)

Hehe! There should be some sort of government grant for women who lose weight, enough for a boob job and a new wardrobe!

Am feeling quite tired today, was up very early with my tiny boy who's teething and miserable with a cold, then had a bit of a barney with the hubby over something silly, and we parted in a strop which i try never to do. So feeling a bit urg. But, for the first time, the thought of heading straight to the shop to buy some chocolate to make me feel better never entered my mind. I just realised this when i was thinking about what to write today, and that makes me feel good. I know they say it takes 3 weeks to make/break a habit, so maybe my brain is starting to think differently after almost two weeks on this diet.

I also decided last night what i'm going to do about the christmas/party season and food. If i'm honest i don't really want to be doing Exante over christmas, there are lots of do's to go to and i'm really an all or nothing person - especially on this diet because i can't be doing with feeling rough having to keep stopping and starting and going in and out of ketosis. So i'm going to finish this 4 week period, have my food week, do another 4 week period which will take me to Dec 6th, then reintroduce food, be sensible (except for christmas day, which, if i'm honest, i've already mentally unwrapped the Roses!). Then, come January, get back on plan and lose the last little bit of weight. I'm hoping this way i won't put too much back on over Christmas, and it'll feel like i've had a nice holiday from dieting too.

I was thinking about Christmas too ~ I've got about 8 stone to lose altogether and, so far, this diet has been the easiest I've ever done. I really don't want to jinx it so I've decided to stay on exant TS over Christmas with the exception of Christmas day when I will have a bit of turky, green veg and gravy. I'm only doing this to shut everyone else up cos I know I'll get nagged unmercifully if I don't eat anything at the dinner table. I'm hoping this won't bring me out of ketosis or affect the weight loss. At the moment I'm 6 weeks in and 100% and on track for my target by May 2012, which will then give me another 4 months to reintroduce food before my holiday in October. I think, Thetrigos, that whatever works for you is the right thing to do :)

That's very disciplined of you! I agree it's whatever works for you, and by the sounds of it that shouldn't throw you out of Ketosis. I know myself, and i know that if i don't officially come off the diet i'll cheat anyway, then give myself free reign to eat whatever i like because i've cheated, and that will make it hard to get back on track. Whereas i'm much more likely to do less damage if i come off the diet and eat sensibly over the period, then get back on the diet properly come Jan. I'm hoping to sts over christmas, which is more than i've ever done before!

Thetrigos said:
Hehe! There should be some sort of government grant for women who lose weight, enough for a boob job and a new wardrobe!

Am feeling quite tired today, was up very early with my tiny boy who's teething and miserable with a cold, then had a bit of a barney with the hubby over something silly, and we parted in a strop which i try never to do. So feeling a bit urg. But, for the first time, the thought of heading straight to the shop to buy some chocolate to make me feel better never entered my mind. I just realised this when i was thinking about what to write today, and that makes me feel good. I know they say it takes 3 weeks to make/break a habit, so maybe my brain is starting to think differently after almost two weeks on this diet.

I also decided last night what i'm going to do about the christmas/party season and food. If i'm honest i don't really want to be doing Exante over christmas, there are lots of do's to go to and i'm really an all or nothing person - especially on this diet because i can't be doing with feeling rough having to keep stopping and starting and going in and out of ketosis. So i'm going to finish this 4 week period, have my food week, do another 4 week period which will take me to Dec 6th, then reintroduce food, be sensible (except for christmas day, which, if i'm honest, i've already mentally unwrapped the Roses!). Then, come January, get back on plan and lose the last little bit of weight. I'm hoping this way i won't put too much back on over Christmas, and it'll feel like i've had a nice holiday from dieting too.

Yep that would be nice!
Sounds like a good plan hun x

xmas its scary how quick it will come round now my little count down is halloween, bonfire night then its full on getting ready for xmas im taking that week off to not planning on going mad but will eat xmas day and boxing day then mix and match the rest of the week some ts days in there if im not going out or have no one round i did this when i done cd 4 years ago over the xmas period and sts so fingers crossed i can do it again you just have to do what feels right for you :)

So, a bit of a mixed weekend, for the first time i fell off the wagon and am a bit cross with myself! Saturday all day i was fine, then Saturday night hit and hubby was getting pizza and i thought, sod it, i'm having a night off and i had a few slices of pizza myself. I did stop there, whereas before it would have been followed by a full on binge of a whole pizza and pudding, but still, it won't help the weight loss! Straight back on the diet Sunday morning and i've been good ever since, had a bit of a headache yesterday and was starving all day but it's my own silly fault.

Yesterday was really busy, spent the morning playing with the boys whilst hubby got my old car ready for sale, then spent the afternoon at my parents. Mum was cooking a chicken in the slow cooker and all the trimmings of a roast in the oven and it smelt SO good, but i didn't have any. Well.. ok maybe i sneaked a piece of chicken, but just one!! I am only human :)

Also will just add in case anyone reading is interested but in Sainsbury's on Saturday i found that their still flavoured water in Peach and also Apple and Blackberry are sugar free and only contain malic acid, so all good if like me you're getting a bit bored of regular water :D

Woop Woop weigh in day another 4lb's gone!! Very pleased with that!

Will have to be very strict on myself over the next few days as hubby is away with work for the week. Normally when he's away for the week it'd be an excuse for me to get an much chocolate in as possible and sit unashamedly infront of the telly and eat it! Not this time though, i'm planning on keeping myself busy and going to bed early. ironing tonight, the joys! Normally it takes two of us to get both the boys up and dressed and breakfasted plus ourselves by 7.30, it'll be just me this week so i'm going to have to be up mega early to get sorted. I'm hoping the week will pass by quickly, not a fan of being home alone at night! At least i don't have to cook for myself in the evening, once the boys are settled in bed it's me time :)

Also last night we booked a mini break at Butlins for the few days after christmas! i'm so excited, i know some people look down on Butlins, and i haven't been since i was a child but i just think it will be so fab for the boys and such a fun few days away! Can't wait :)

Way to go!!! My hubby is away for a few days too so, instead of ordering takeaways I'm on a 'spoil myself' few days - pedicure, manicure, face pack - intense hair conditioning - going to do one each night and really enjoy myself.

As to butlins - we had one of the most fun- filled weeks there when the kids were young - they thought it was kid heaven x

Last night was definitely the hardest night i've had so far in terms of personal battles - all evening i was just thinking 'order some food, have a night off' and i was really struggling to not eat. Even at 9pm i thought, if you order a pizza now it'll be here in half an hour, but i didnt. I gave up and went to bed in the end i was so fed up with myself. I just really wanted a night off, a bit of a relax on the sofa and an unwind, and unfortunately food is what gives me that comfort. It's so rubbish. I didn't sleep well at all because i was all worked up and cross with myself, partly because i didn't let myself have a treat, and partly because i was cross for wanting it in the first place. I watched the only way is essex last week and one of the girls who's dieting said 'i'm so fed up, if i want a burger, i should be able to have a bl**dy burger!!' and that's how i felt. But then i thought about how i'd feel afterwards and it put me off. Urgh.

You've already beaten it so you know you can do it - if I get a really bad urge I clean my teeth cos it puts me off eating. Tonight I'm giving myself a long soak in the deepest bubble bath and then a lovely pedicure with some very expensive self indulgent creams - because I'm worth it and allowed a treat - just a different sort of treat than I would have normally given myself. You're doing great Hun - go out today and splurge that rennet that you would have spent on pizza on something just for you :) xx

That should say tenner not rennet lol!

Lol i did laugh at how you'd managed to spell it exactly backwards! Thanks hun will do, i've been after some new Mac makeup, might try and convince myself that i can have it if i save the pennies :)

This dieting has to have some perks!! :D

Off work today with a perforated eardrum so will just do a quick one! Popped in to Tesco for a few bits (Senakot lol!!) and right next to it was the Tesco's meal replacement stuff, which struck me as a bit ironic :) Anyway i picked up two boxes of the bars as they were on offer, and i'm finding i'm missing the variety in my diet, so i'm going to now have an option of 4 flavours of bars rather than just two, which will be nice. Looking forward to trying the chocolate crisy bar for my lunch today, hope it's nice!

Chocolate crispy bar was lovely, made a nice change, having the rasberry one today.

Majorly fell off the wagon last night, pizza and chocolate pudding. Don't know why i did it, felt awful afterwards, and berating myself today. Thank goodness hubby is home today to keep me on the straight and narrow, i'm going to be so strict on myself this week, i have a party to go to a week tomorrow and i want to look fabulous in my dress, but the scales this morning already said 2lb's back on, so i'll be lucky to sts this week i know. Target to get those 2lbs' back off by Tues weigh in, then stick it out to get the rest of this weight off.

The thing is if i wasn't on this diet, i never would have eaten like i did last night, it was a proper entitled feeling binge, so if i can keep away from doing that, once i'm off the diet i know i won't want to eat that stuff and so hopefully won't put the weight back on.

End of ramble - head's in a funny place today.

At least you are straight back on it - don't beat yourself up the 2lbs will soon be gone again. what are these tesco bars?? Are the still 200 cals? Not ever so keen on the exante ones

Back