Total Solution TheTrigos - The final push to goal, come onnnnnn!!

You can do it hun, good luck xx

Thanks Hazel - once the boys are in school i plan to do just that, drop them off and head straight to a class, got a while to wait until i can do that yet though, so need to do something in the meantime!!

Day 1 Completed 100% TS
Day 2 12st 5lb

Lovely weekend, te kind you don't really want to end - Christmas craft fayre on Saturday with my little ones, then Christmas shopping and boat spotting at Gunwharf Quays yesterday. Not a 100% weekend, but a healthy one.

Day 3 12st 5lb
Day 4 12st 5lb

What a night... boiler broke yesterday morning so no heating or hot water. Boys bedrooms were measuring about 9 degrees at bedtime, we shivered in extra clothes and extra blankets all night, i think i must have shivered away a few calories overnight! Hopefully it'll be fixed this afternoon and we can have a more comfortable evening tonight.

So i have a chest and an ear infection - i asked Exante on their Facebook page if i could do the diet still and they said to switch to simple solution, so i'm doing a mix of a bit of low calorie food and the odd bar or shake. It seems like a good way to reintroduce food for December, and hopefully i should still lose a little along the way.

Day 5 (and official weigh day) 12st4, so stayed the same this week, but lost 1lb since yesterday, so can't be too unhappy with that. Onwards with the mix of healthy/low carb and Exante.

I do hope you get the boiler fixed today the cold weather is coming!
Good luck with simple solution, as you said it's a great way to balance December and keep an even keel. xx

Should have said, i'm on antibiotics which is why the switch to SS, not just because of the illness themselves.

Typically yesterday morning we had the first frost, and the boiler gives up. It's our first winter in this house, it better not be a sign of things to come!

Weigh today 12st5 (again!)

How can i have put on 1lb since yesterday?! All i ate yesterday was a bar in the morning, a tuna sandwich at lunch and a 2 egg omlette at dinner. Loads of water too. I think TOTM is due, so hopefully that's why. Stupid body. Stupid food :( I just can't seem to feel good at the moment. Both mentally and physically. Mentally i feel awful if i eat, even if it's good food, physically i just can't get myself right - i'm not getting better, i'm so run down, and i'm never hungry (which i suppose is good) but i have no appetite for anything, Exante or otherwise. I just can't find the right balance at the moment!

Last edited:
You're not feeling good because you're unwell :(
Your body is holding on to water after the bread hence the 1lb gain from yest so it's not fat, plus the dreaded curse of TOTM!!
It's cold, the weather has been miserable and this diet is damned hard.
Get yourself better, like you told me, plenty of fluids, rest and nourishing meals. What about a nice vegetable or chicken soup? Filling and nutritious. Take care, you will soon be right as ninepence. xx

12st4lb today - holding steady which is good! Yesterday was a bar for breakfast, then i went out after work to do my xmas shopping and pick up the boys bits i'd reserved from Argos so i grabbed a quick bite at Subway, 6" low fat lots of salad sub and a coke zero, NOT the footlong meatball i would have gone for before! Then dinner was some thin pizza, a few slices :/ Snacked on Strawberries (in December... i ask you!). It got to about 9.30 last night, and hubby and i had been assembling flat pack furniture for my 3yo's room all evening and i got a mega snack attack, but just made myself a cup of tea (decaf) and sure enough it went away, yay me :)

I'm still continuing with trying to drink 2-3 litres of water a day, it really does keep you feeling fuller and my skin is very clear at the moment, and my hair not greasy (although falling out!), i think i have the water to thank for that.

I've also decided i need to take up a hobby for the evenings, whilst hubby is out at the gym, to stop me sitting in front of the telly and eating in the evening. I like to do little crafty projects for the house, and as we're currently getting ready to decorate my older sons room in the new year i'm slowly gathering up bits for the walls, materials, bedding, bunting etc ready to go in once the walls are painted. I came across a neat little project on Pinterest (my new addiction) and i'm going to give it a go over the next few days - here it is:

How to Make Crayon Monogram | Tutorial | Chic & Cheap Nursery

I will try and post a picture of the finished article, if it's any good, once i've attempted it. I'll be doing an O for Oscar which i don't think will be too hard, if it comes out ok i'll try an F for Felix, for my other son's room.

Sorry for the ramble and non-diet related waffle today :)

Link wouldn't open but good luck with your project. Great to have a non-diet related post to keep my mind off food, subway doesn't bother me as much as pie and chips would ;)

Another great weekend, took the boys on the Santa train on Saturday then out for a lovely lunch afterwards. Sunday was spent baking Monkey Biscuits in the morning (banana & cinammon), then had all ther family round in the afternoon for a big dinner and catch up. Weight still at 12st4, so doing well with maintaining. I've discovered the key is not eating between meals, and balancing my meals out throughout the day, so if i have a big lunch have a small dinner or a shake. Tonight i'm out for dinner with some girlfriends for a curry (i've never been 'out' for a curry before, so really looking forward to it!) so i've only had a shake for breakfast and will have a bar and some fruit for lunch. Hoping to maintain this weight until my re-start on Exante in a few weeks.

Hubby is doing Exante for a couple of weeks until chirtsmas, he's about 1.5 stone heavier than he usually is and is unhappy, so he's doing working solution until christmas to try and shift some of it, he definitely has my full support :)

hi just caught up on the last few days looks like your doing well with adding food well done you :) hope your starting to feel better as well ..... i been away for a few days as i have been so busy and not on the diet all for a week but back on it now started ts again yesterday after a week of eating nearly every day i hoping to stay back in the zone till xmas ................. enjoy your curry tonight mmmmmmmmmmm :) have a great night xxx

A word to the wise... do not go out for a giant curry, then get your period, then weight yourself in the morning - 12st6 today, urgghh, back on the WS for a few days!

Oh dear my lovely, but curry yum yum :p You can do it and it'll soon be off :)
Hazel
x

that will be gone in a few days dont worry its probably the totm not the curry just water weight leave it a few days then get back on the scales it will be all gone :) xxx

Merry Christmas Steph, have a great time xx

Happy new year to you all :D

Hope you had a fabulous and indulgent Christmas, and are back on the wagon ready to shift the excess - i definitely am!

Weighed in this morning at 12st 11, TSing all the way to goal! I have a little buddy with me this time, hubby is also doing the diet hoping to shift 2 stone, so it's nice to have the support :)

Vanilla shake to kick things off in a little while, then a choc orange bar (because they take me about 4 hours to eat), then strawberry for dinner - let the fun begin!

Looking forward to catching up with you all, old and new xx

Back