Total Solution TheTrigos - The final push to goal, come onnnnnn!!

Its a Mummy thing!!! Got to be, I never buy anything for myself but always buy for my little girl without even thinking. But then I've noticed a huge connection with this and why my food habits are way out of control, how much slimmer would I be if I treated myself to a new top/shoes/bag instead of a takeaway as a reward/treat? Thing with a takeaway is the whole family will eat one so it doesn't feel too selfish, and my daughter doesn't eat very fattening foods anyways so I always cook up a load of bakes beans to go with whatever she has from a takeaway! x

im day 4 of restart today and im abit meehhhh too.. feel very ratty have no patience and am headachey too. guna have my second shake in a minute hopefully cheer me up lol. roll on the 21st its my birthday meal/anties irthday meal were going to the toby cavery for a yummy roast dinner i did think about going to harvester but i thought roast ( potatoes meat veg veg and more veg ) would be alot healthier then ( chips bbq ribs corn on cob more bbq sauce onion rings and unlimited salad coverd in red devil sauce) which i no wud be way more fattening. xxxx

Ooo i LOVE Toby carvery, not been there in years! That's a good idea for a place to go as you can have your meat and then unlimited veggies to fill up, although i don't think i could avoid having just 1 roastie, they are my favourite!!

luckily he just took them with my work shoes up to the counter and paid for them told me not to be silly and get them now not wait for xmas bless him if he wasnt there i would never of bought them, yet i wouldnt think twice about picking the kids up something while im out why do we do it lol xxx

Aww how nice is your hubby! I saw some really nice boots in clarks the other day, but they were really simliar to ones i already have so i didn't get them - i have a boot problem!! But like Sherrie says, if i took every £20 i spent on takeaway pizzas and spent it on clothes, i would have a really nice wardrobe!!

Had a teeeny tiny slip up yesterday - was at my mums for the afternoon and took my shake with me, it got to about 5pm and the boys were eating their tea and there was a little Bounty celebration chocolate sat on the side, and i ate it! Naughty me! Tasted yum though :) At least it was just the little celebration sized ones, and not a whole bar!! Otherwise got through another day, onwards now into the weekend. Just got to think of an excuse as to why i'm not eating on Sunday when we go to see the parents in law, they won't understand the diet at all...

I just made myself a Cadbury's highlights hot chocolate - 40cals and 4 carbs. I'm having major weak willed moments of needing chocolate today, the office is full of chocolate cake, donuts and posh cookies due to lots of birthdays this week, so i'm hoping having this hot choc won't do too much damage to the diet, and will stop me going off the rails - what do you think?

oh snap again i had a bad sweetie moment last night mine was for rowntree's fruit pastiles didnt just have the one though had a bout 10 maybe 15 mark brought a big jar of them and all i can say is they were screaming at me to come and eat them whooooops oh well im just grateful i stopped before the jar was empty wont think about it today just crack on not much i can do about it now anyways lol xxxx

Haven't managed to get on to update much this weekend, been really busy running around visiting the in laws who landed this weekend, and my youngest has been off nursery and up all night with an ear infection, so pretty shattered. Managed to stick to the diet mostly through the week, i did eat Sunday as we were visiting my sister in law and they'd gone to a big effort to make a paella, and wouldn't understand the diet, so i had a small plate and a small slice of cake.

Anyway, i lost 4lbs this week :D So that's the 2lbs i put on last week gone, plus another two, so pretty pleased with that :)

I've definitely adopted a more laid back attitude to the diet, i'm having my 3 packs a day, but if i fancy a small bite of something, or i'm very run down like i was last night, i will have a small bite of food. If i'm not hungry i wont. No pressure. Seems to be working for me.

I've definitely adopted a more laid back attitude to the diet, i'm having my 3 packs a day, but if i fancy a small bite of something, or i'm very run down like i was last night, i will have a small bite of food. If i'm not hungry i wont. No pressure. Seems to be working for me.

Def seems to be working for you, well done on losing 4lbs :D xx

glad to see your back its hard trying to juggle everything sometimes work, family, diet, in laws lol i think your right about laying back on the diet now and again, not going mad but if you fancy something having it its a busy time of year without being to restrictive on ourselves your doing great :) xxx

I have definitely been neglecting my diary, which i think in turn makes me neglect my diet - i need to organise my thoughts and remind myself why i'm doing this, so i'll be back to posting daily from now on :)

Feeling really low the past few days, no idea why. Got a lot on at home with in laws around and not really getting on, my littlist man has an ear infection and this morning i took him for his mmr and boosters, so no doubt that's a few more sleepless nights i've just booked myself in for. Whilst i've been at home the past few days i've found it really hard to drink water, so i've not been drinking enough which has made me hungry. When i'm at work i sit with a 2litre bottle on my desk and work through it, so i know i'm getting enough. So that's my aim over the next few days - to drink more and try and get rid of the nagging hugnry feeling.

I really wanted to get into the 11's for December but i'm feeling really negative about doing it. Last year at my hubby's xmas do i was so in my shell, having just given birth a couple of months previously and being almost 16stone and uncomfortable. I really felt like i let him down and this year i want to be much more outgoing and i want him to be proud to show me off! I'm gonna knuckle down and get on with it, and try and get some exercise in somewhere (anyone know if there's an extra hour in the day i could use?!). I bought some black skinny jeans to wear to the party (with nude heels and a sparkly top), and now they're too big round my waist and bum, but skin tight over my calves, so they'll be going back to the shop! Back to the outfit drawing board!

awwww steph you sound like your having a rough time as well at the moment i think its always like this at this time of year on the go lots to plan and sort out without extra things getting in the way including diet this is why lots of people start in jan i guess not so busy at least we have a head start :) you have done so well this year in all that you have lost so feel good at what you have done and im sure you will look amazing at the xmas do no matter what your wearing.............. hope your little one is feeling better soon.............. keep smiling xxx

I think it's a really good idea that you are going to get back to writing your diary on a daily basis again; I do find that it helps and it's especially nice when people visit and comment on your diary; so I will keep popping onto yours and hopefully give you some encouragement and support. Your christmas outfit sounded lovely, shame about the jeans tho; maybe try a different style. I think it gets harder the nearer you get to goal as you lose the desperaration you initially had to lose the weight as you no longer feel fat and frumpy. Good luck and keep posting and keep smiling x

I think you've hit the nail on the head there FF - the desperation to lose weight has gone because i feel good, but i've decided i want to look my best!! :D You've just cleared it up in my head there totally, so now i know what i have to think to myself when i'm feeling lacking in motivation.

It was an early start this morning, my poor little man woke me crying at 4am, the kind of cry when you know something is really wrong, went into his room and the smell hit me like a tonne of bricks! At some point in the night he'd been sick, and it had been a while before because it was plastered to every available surface, and caked in his hair :( So all hands on deck to change the bedding, bath the baby and clean the carpets, silently so as not to wake my 3 year old! Finally got him back into bed at 5 and miracle of miracles he fell back to sleep, but only until 5.45, just as i was drifting off again! So up for the day, he's gone to nursery as i dont think it's a bug, i think its the after affects of the mmr and boosters, but having major mummy guilt today, lots of cuddles for him when i pick him up after lunch, if i don't get a phonecall before then!

(Good job noone that reads this is eating, i'm fairly sure you'd have no appetite after reading that - sorry!)

Just waiting till 10am to have my bar (a tesco choccy one, my favourite, there's just never enough of it!), already had a good amount of water and a lovely cuppa, vanilla shake for lunch and strawberry for tea, then a very early night!

Thanks Steph,
Going to avoid the scales until weigh-in on Saturday morning. Hoping to drop another 2 lbs by then. You're doing smashing,with so much on your plate. Hope your little man recovers soooon! Hope you have a much better night to-night. There's nothing like a Mother's love. He's a lucky little guy.

Keep going,

Conor

Awwww bless him. Hope he is better today and you get some rest and a good night's sleep.
I only have Tesco bars now, I prefer the raspberry one.

Good to see you posting daily xx

Poor little man! I really hope he feels better today xx

Much better night last night... he was quite unsettled but we did get a few hours uninterrupted sleep, he's back to his cheeky little self this morning :)

I actually managed a 100%TS day yesterday! No nibbles, no sneaky meals, lots of drinks. Hooray!

Popped into Starbucks this morning because i really wanted to try the gingerbread latte - i know it's not strictly allowed, but i got a skinny one and figured it'll be my little treat. Anyway, i didn't like it! So now it's sat stinking up my desk until i can go and empty it down the sink, and i'm back on the water. Looking forward to a decent cuppa and a Tesco rasberry bar at 10.

Off to the cinema tonight to see the new Twilight film, SO excited :D Planning on sneaking in a can of coke zero and not eating anything whilst i'm there - i just hope the lure of my two favourite men Ben and Jerry is not too much!!

I have a bit of spare time after work today so i might pop to the shops and buy a new top and a winter coat, as a. i need them desperately! and b. It might help keep me on track this weekend.

I'm glad you all had a better night, nice to see your cheeky chappie is back to his playful self.

Hmmmm skinny gingerbread latte??? I'm glad you didn't like it!! You weren't meant to have it see!!! :p

I can't wait to see Twilight film but bit annoyed it's in 2 parts so I'm not going to until the last one is out and I'll get it on DVD!

DH sat chomping on B&J phish food last night...I don't know who was drooling more me or the dog!! lol At least the dog had a few fishy pieces :D.

Enjoy your evening out and your shopping xxx

Back