Things have to change!!

Breakfast - bowl of Museli with SS milk

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Leek & Potato Soup, Ham Salad Hoagie

Snack - Banana

Snack - Banana

Dinner - Pork Stirfry with Noodles, Yoghurt & Grapes. Half bottle of beer.

Although healthy food, I think I'm eating too much. I felt deprived today even though I ate a lot. Not sure whether I should be allowing myself some treats and reducing portion size? Just to stop myself feeling deprived. What do people think?

Starting - 211lbs Current - 184lbs

Tomorrow's Plan

7am Breakfast - Museli with SS Milk, Glass of Orange Juice

10:30am Snack - Apple

12:30pm Lunch - Tuna Salad, low fat crisps

4:30pm Split Dinner - Bagel

7:00pm Gym Session - 1 hour of Cardio

9:00pm Split Dinner - Bowl of Tomato Soup & Banana

Hi there! I'm following your diary and wishing you success on your weightloss journey.
You have some good choices food wise going on but I would recommend weighing foods like muesli etc as its easy to pour 500 calories worth into a bowl. And if you enjoy your food as much as I do, you need to make your allowance last the day. Obviously don't restrict yourself too much but just watch the portion sizes and calorie amounts til you get used to them.
I'm not sure if you are calorie counting or just healthy eating but just thought I would pop in with some hints. I hope you don't mind x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sue.

Think I'm gonna give Museli a miss from now on. Had no idea how many calories I was putting in my bowl.

Trying to incorporate some protein into brekkie from now to stave off the hunger till lunch.

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast, yoghurt

Lunch - Sushi pack from Sainsburys

Snack - slice of walnut bread with cheese spread,fruit

Dinner - Seabass, new potatoes, green veg

Snack - 1 x macaroon, 2x chocolate covered rice cake.

Exercise - 3.5km run/walk

Back