Things I learnt this week

Morning PV, well done love, that's a good 4lbs gone then :D

Morning PV, how's things love?

Thing I have learnt - yet again, :sigh: this dieting lark ain't easy! :)

Well done PV. :happy096:

Hello All

"Happy Friday!"

Had a bit of a busy week so so pleased that the weekend is here - stiil got some things to do but at least i can do them at my own pace!

Foodwise I've been good - lots of greens and lots of meat - i've cut out cafinated coffee - decaff seems to do the trick - but i've cut down on the total number of cups.

The success of the week - I've manged 2 litres of water a day too.
so all good.

Having a little glass or two of red tonight! First in ages and it tastes yum!

Morning PV, so how was the weekend? did you find that you are more susceptible to wine on Atkins, I was LOL, talk about cheap drunk :D

I have learned that it's lovely to read of the success of others whilst being patient myself. Plus not to eat Sunday lunch cooked by my daughter in law - or drink her wine!! :rolleyes: :)

Evening all!
Haha Jim I have found that not only am I am more susceptible to drunkenness on wine whilst on Atkins but I also am more susceptible to wanting to have a drink. It's probably not clean and green but I saved enough Carb allowance to have one square of Lidl 81% chocolate and a small glass of red this evening. Pleasant way to spend an evening after a hard day's work!

Morning, sounds a nice evening PV, but you should have most of your carbs in greens LOL. :)

But spinach is soooo yummy!....potters off to polish halo:D

Doesn't mean i dont like my sugar free choccie too;)

Morning PV,

Cally, LOL yes, but I do like my spinach, and cabbage & leek and Kale and......

funny really, prior to Atkins I ate hardly any greens, and yet people say Atkins is all meat and no veggies, not true is it really

I have to admit I am starting to like green veg Jim. :eek:

The fridge is filled with spinach, cabbage, pak choi. Not tried kale yet. Doing clean and green next week so will give it a go.

Well done on the loss Pigletville.:)

Morning PV, so that's a whole stone gone love, well done, I bet you feel great :)

Back