Things I want to do thread ...

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Having just found myself with some time on my hands, I've decided to go back to salsa/ceroc classes that i started 3yrs ago and never went back to. This made me think of other things I'd like to do ... so have written a list of things I want to do - and wondered if other people would like to add theirs to the list, maybe I'll get some more on mine then!

• salsa/ceroc dancing
  • horse riding
  • singing lessons
  • photography

Things I want to do or things I'm going to do? Well if I want to do them I am going to do them!
  • Get my black belt in karate
  • Skip one belt in kickboxing
  • Have proffessional photo's done
Things I hope for:
  • To cure my alopecia and get rid of my bald spot
  • To have a nice flat stomach without surgery
  • To be happy with my body!

I want to learn spanish so that if i ever do get to migrate to my house in Mallorca ill be able to work and live more easily.

Id love to do something creative like flower arranging or cake decorating.

I have long thought about doing some work abroad in an orphanage in Romania or school building in India. Something to be proud of, i suppose. Even soup kitchens or something in this country will do. Just want to do some good.

im currently learning italian, but its only off audio discs, so i would like to go to italy one day and learn it.

i would like to get a job to do with art, ceramics or photography .. if not perhaps try florestry.

ide like to go back 2 ju-jitsu which i am gona do when im at the weight i want 2b
and ide love 2 have a six pack but i think that 1s a dream lol

oh good for you! I'm going for an interview to do a florestry course at college on friday :).

Great thread,

Things I want to do (and hope I will!):

Do a PADI open water scuba diving course
Have a professional photo done
Become a Slimming World Consultant
Do an holistic therapy course at the local college

Those are pretty much my aims for the forseeable future :D

I done a creative writing course from july-nov and it's suppose to be starting up again this month. In future i'd like to do a btec in performing arts...I think.

This is a helpful thread as Im starting LL on Thur and am looking to start some classes to take my mind off food lol and to give me something to do on an eevening, Im thinking of joining a reading group or book club as I have very recently taken up an interest in reading, does anyone have any experience of book clubs/reading groups, Im worried it'll be full of reading buffs! Im also looking into taking the dog to obedience class (he needs it lol) and my friend and I have equired about a lip reading and sign language course! x

Start my Marine Biology course (which may be next month)
Learn more about photography
Become better with photoshop
Go back to Orlando
While there do the sharks cage diving

well Berts enrolled in dog obedience, book club starts next month, and I now go to aqua fit once a week, so Im doing some of my wants xxx

I think I'd like to take up pottery classes again. Went as a kid but it's been years and I've had a hankering lately to feel up some clay!

Also would like to take an introductory course in philosophy, seems like such a fascinating subject and a great excuse to delve into the massive issues that somehow never get talked about in everyday life.

I have a bit of a travel dream of taking the Trans-Siberian Railway all the way out to Lake Baikal and satisfying my inner geo-geek with some strange and wonderful sights and creatures. That's going to take some Serious Funding, though, alas!

I think I'd like to take up pottery classes again. Went as a kid but it's been years and I've had a hankering lately to feel up some clay!

Also would like to take an introductory course in philosophy, seems like such a fascinating subject and a great excuse to delve into the massive issues that somehow never get talked about in everyday life.

I have a bit of a travel dream of taking the Trans-Siberian Railway all the way out to Lake Baikal and satisfying my inner geo-geek with some strange and wonderful sights and creatures. That's going to take some Serious Funding, though, alas!

you should def have a go at pottery, i do that one day a week at college, its fun and you learn how to coil pots and at the mo im making a water fountain.

you should def have a go at pottery, i do that one day a week at college, its fun and you learn how to coil pots and at the mo im making a water fountain.

A water fountain sounds wonderful! Sounds pretty advanced, though. I'd love to go again sometime. Only ever made misshapen pots and generally abstract lumps when I was a kid, but it must be so satisfying to make something you can actually use! I could do with a vase, but that might be outside my skill zone... :p

Well sone Sara, good idea reviving the thread!

Well I got my black belt for karate but I had to give up kickboxing on advice from the physio

Yeah I continued with it for a while after I was told to stop and actually gave up temoporarilly for financial reasons. Then I decided not to go back to it as I realised my physio was right! So I started swimming instead

Back