Things that make you go hmm!

Malc-D

One day at a time
There are alot of subjects in the 'off-topic' section, unthoughtful people, things you love / hate etc

But, i've not seen one about the things you see in your everyday life that make you just go 'hmmm' or 'W.T.F' (what the f**k) :confused:

If there is another thread like this forgive me, i did do a very quick search :(
it can be anything you want, things you've done, you've seen. anything and everything you have witnesed and just made you think, 'did i just see that?' . 'did he/she just do what i think they did?'' .. ''wtf did i just do?''

So:

Things that make you go hmmm.

heres my, thing that made me go hmmm!

Me and my sister was suposed to go the gym tonight, but due to me pulling a muscle in my leg and her feeling a bit tired from work, we decided to skip it till tomorrow. So bored as olympic football is on we head to the asda superstore 2 towns over as we heard there was a clothes sale (next to nothing for men)..

now this is the hmmm part.

i picked up some cheap asda own versions of converse shoes in gray, as the guy on the till was packing my stuff away, he picks up the shoes, scans them, then holds it up to his nose and takes a big old sniff off of the inside, freaked me out, but he said he was only checking that they haven't already been worn.

i mean really.. wtf ?

Malc-D said:
heres my, thing that made me go hmmm!

Me and my sister was suposed to go the gym tonight, but due to me pulling a muscle in my leg and her feeling a bit tired from work, we decided to skip it till tomorrow. So bored as olympic football is on we head to the asda superstore 2 towns over as we heard there was a clothes sale (next to nothing for men)..

now this is the hmmm part.

i picked up some cheap asda own versions of converse shoes in gray, as the guy on the till was packing my stuff away, he picks up the shoes, scans them, then holds it up to his nose and takes a big old sniff off of the inside, freaked me out, but he said he was only checking that they haven't already been worn.

i mean really.. wtf ?

Maybe he has a shoe fetish? Lol

Would you like a bag?!?! Nope I'll balance all this shopping on my head til I get to the car WTF?!?!?!

Now I go Hmmmm when they say "Would you like a bag", and I say "No thanks", and they say "Are you sure"......

FGS, I just said I didn't want one!!!

Mines a visual..... I mean REALLY??

Attachments

• image-1071407605.jpg
    image-1071407605.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 274
When you read the back of a pack of nuts and it says 'Warning this product may contain nuts' ... no sh!t sherlock :confused:

Malc-D said:
When you read the back of a pack of nuts and it says 'Warning this product may contain nuts' ... no sh!t sherlock :confused:

Me an DD bought a tub of nuts and fruit from M&S yesterday that actually said that. It even said that the dried cranberry contains....*gasp* cranberries!!!!!!. She thought it was hilarious.

Attachments

• image-3735285117.jpg
    image-3735285117.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 175
Here's mine...

Heard at the market the other day as a couple walked past us

The bloke said to his gf 'it doesn't matter what state you're in I'll still stick it in you'

WTF? Really? Romance is alive & kicking in the chav classes it appears.

My husbands response ?
'every day on this planet I hear something which makes me hate us all a bit more!'

Mine today was

"Warning! Men working at our rear " in a big red sign

Okay it was across the front of a dust cart but I mean really ? That wording is necessary?

I passed it twice and chuckled to myself and my son was like 'whats so funny mum?! "

Oh nothing son nothing at all lol

Here's mine...

Heard at the market the other day as a couple walked past us

The bloke said to his gf 'it doesn't matter what state you're in I'll still stick it in you'

WTF? Really? Romance is alive & kicking in the chav classes it appears.

My husbands response ?
'every day on this planet I hear something which makes me hate us all a bit more!'

I'm with your husband on that one, that's rank!!

Dort and I were shopping one night, and a woman loudly said to her fella 'We've got chips and sh!t for tonight', Dort and I both said to each other at the same time 'I'm never going to HER house for tea'!!!

Then we had to run to the pet food aisle to laugh our heads off!

Dort and I were shopping one night, and a woman loudly said to her fella 'We've got chips and sh!t for tonight', Dort and I both said to each other at the same time 'I'm never going to HER house for tea'!!!

Then we had to run to the pet food aisle to laugh our heads off!

How many syns would be in that??? Doesn't sound like a healthy extra to me! :p

Hahaha if hubby doesn't like what I'm cooking he gets 'freezer sh1t' for tea.

Some sort of frozen naffness like chips and burgers. Full of nutrition and just why he loves!! xx

things that make me go hmmm well the one that puzzles me the most is how my shoes end up in very random places like the freezer or in my studio, I know its my kids im not that dim but i wonder how the heck they manage it they are 4 & 6 and are very rarely out of my sight lol

Hahaha if hubby doesn't like what I'm cooking he gets 'freezer sh1t' for tea.

Some sort of frozen naffness like chips and burgers. Full of nutrition and just why he loves!! xx

"Sh*t with sugar on" is a popular response given by my mam when my brother asks what's for tea :D

Back