Things we don't miss about being fat(ter)

Deezer

Gold Member
Not being able to bend over and paint my toe nails properly!

Having to leave my jeans undone to put my socks and shoes on...

Having to look like someones Gran because i had to buy EVERYTHING from Evans!

Having to make excuse about going places, even going out with my OH and our dogs as i dont want to be horribly out of breath.

Thank you Lipotrim....

Please feel free to add your
'I don't miss........'s'

My big a$$! :)

I dont miss:

- Having to wear a cardigan to hide my hips
- The bus dipping at the side that i get on
- Sayin no to going "go karting" or "paint ballin" im going to do these two things now.
- Feeling nervous about going to place incase "i dont fit on the seat", " i cant fit through the turnstile"
- Having to make my own fancy dress outfits
- Heart burn

My list could go on ha x

Double chin
Muffin top in jeans
Not being the 'fat' friend
Not fitting into my clothes

Don't miss:

- My past collection of hideous velour tracksuits!
- Comparing winching an elephant out of a trench to getting out of the bath!
- The chafe marks on my inner thighs after wearing too-tight jeans.
- Putting on outfit after outfit before going out then resorting to the one thing that doesn't make you
feel quite so awful.
- Running out of excuses to not meet up with (usually slim) friends.
- Feeling like a whale compared to my always slim sister.
- Boots only zipping half-way up my calf.
- Hating going into clothes shops.
- Avoiding eye-contact out of shame.
- My work chair groaning and creaking whenever I shift position.
- Trying to make myself smaller in a bus seat when someone sits beside me.
- Feeling like I'm going to blackout with the tightness of my waistband when bending down.
- Knee pain, leg pain, back pain.
- Being breathless after going upstairs.
- Being breathless after going downstairs!!!
- Waking up everyday with my first thought being my weight.
- Falling asleep each night with my last thought being about my weight.

I could go on...........!

Lipotrim has been life-changing for me, and I look forward to finally being happy with who I am, in every way.

x S

Arghh.... never being able to wear a skirt as my thighs would rub together and be SOOOOO sore!!! x

I'm really tall and because I'm fat as well it makes me feel like a cross dresser especially beside my skinny petite best friend. So I'm looking forward to walking into a room and not feeling that I stick out like a sore thumb.

I won't miss being only able to shop in Evans as the other shops don't do MY size :(

I won't miss being unhealthy
I won't miss not being able to play netball ...because of this diet I will get back to playing :)
I won't miss back aches
I won't miss lack of energy
I won't miss having to wear baggy clothing to hide the rolls of fat
I won't miss the double chin
I won't miss being unhappy all the time because of my size
I won't miss being on this diet ;) and not having to do it again because I am changing My lifestyle...1 shake at a time :)
x x x

I won't miss avoiding having my photo taken as all the pics made me look bloated and huge. Which was most likely a case of the camera never lying.

I wont miss avoiding nights out/events (Especially active ones) as i am scared of my size and not being able to do anything!!! x

I wont miss avoiding nights out/events (Especially active ones) as i am scared of my size and not being able to do anything!!! x

Totally agree Deezer about the activicty thing. My partner has been begging me to go paint balling for 6 years bless him, i never admitted the real reason for not wanting to go, i kept saying i was a wimp and didnt want the pain, the real reason was would i fit into the paint balling suit and would i be able to run etc or would people look and laugh at me for doing it. Now im going to do it!! Probs after xmas me and my man are going to make a full day of it, i owe it to him for all his support.

Totally agree Deezer about the activicty thing. My partner has been begging me to go paint balling for 6 years bless him, i never admitted the real reason for not wanting to go, i kept saying i was a wimp and didnt want the pain, the real reason was would i fit into the paint balling suit and would i be able to run etc or would people look and laugh at me for doing it. Now im going to do it!! Probs after xmas me and my man are going to make a full day of it, i owe it to him for all his support.
Thats why i have never tried surfing... in all the times i've been to Newquay!!! Scared i wont be able to get a wetsuit to fit!! x

Back